About This Listing
GREAT NYC SUMMER & FALL RENTAL! INQUIRE ABOUT LONG TERM STAY DEALS FOR JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMBER.
Our apartment is located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in NYC. The apartment is on Thompson St between Houston & Bleecker St on the border of Greenwich Village and SoHo, which is also steps away from the West Village, Broadway and TriBeCa and 5 minutes walk to Little Italy, NoLiTa, Chinatown, East Village and the Lower East Side --- Downtown Manhattan is where you'll find NYC's best shopping, entertainment, food and nightlife!
Our apartment is a few minutes walk to the 1,2,3/4,5,6 /N,Q,R/ J,Z/B and F Subway lines... which makes commuting to anywhere in NYC extremely easy from here..
- Have Full-sized beds, large drawers and wardrobes. Both bedrooms receive lots of natural light all day.
Our Apartment has:
- A large, fully-equipped spacious kitchen, with all the room you need to prepare Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner!
-- Tea & Coffee as well as other food basics are provided.
- A spacious natural light-filled bathroom with a big shower.
-- We provide Shampoo & Conditioner, Soap and a Hair Dryer.
- A sunny and open living area with a bench top dining table (seats 4) that connects the Kitchen and Lounge Room and a big comfy sofa and a book case full of hours of good reading!
- High speed WiFi internet is included.
- Towels & Linen are provided.
You won't find a better place than this to base yourself in NYC!
*We offer the 2nd bedroom in our apartment as a Private Room when we are in residence, sleeping up to 2 people.
Our place is extremely relaxed, with flexible check-in and out times and guests are free to come and go to explore the city as they please.
- We only ask that if guests return after midnight that they try to be respectful to our neighbours and remain as quiet as possible.
- No guests other than those booked may enter the apartment at any time.
- Guests are more than welcome to make use of any food that is in the apartment but to be considerate and replace any items that they finish.
The reservation was canceled 65 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Appartement très accueillant, correspondant exactement au descriptif de l'annonce.
Quartier bien situé et très agréable.
Giles et Zoé n'étaiant pas présents car ils étaient en vacances, mais ils nous avaient laisser toutes les consignes nécessaires pour passer un agréable séjour.
De très bonnes vacances, adresse à retenir.
Giles and Zoe were the perfect hosts. Communication was clear, precise, and timely. The apartment was clean, the beds and couch comfortable. The apartment can best be described as "NewYork" small and cozy. We were joined by our 3 college age children...no complaints! You'll love the apartment...the neighborhood is outstanding.
This review of Giles and Zoe's place in SoHo is my first on airbnb, so it may not flow perfectly. Nevertheless, here are my thoughts.
1. Fabulous location, just two blocks south of Greenwich Park. No kidding! Restaurants, subway stops nearby, a great location to stay in NY.
2. A tremendous savings compared to two NYC hotel rooms for two nights. And much more in the residential area. Better feeling.
3. My wife and I were very comfortable. We also had three college-age kid's in from Ohio and Michigan. (We are from San Francisco, and in NY visiting family for Thanksgiving.) The two bedrooms for four and one on the couch were roomy enough for a weekend.
4. The hosts have a fine sense of decor, better than mine, that's for sure. You likely won't cook, as there is everything nearby.
5. Shower worked great for all of us.
6. The surprise is how I forget about apartments in older, established neighborhoods may not have elevators. And yes, this is a 4th-floor walk up. So, if mobility is a concern for you, you should talk to Giles about this.
Hope that covers it. Giles and Zoe have a place worthy of your consideration.
Great location in Soho. Quite close to Washington Square Park, and great restaurants, coffee houses, etc. The apartment was very clean and we especially appreciated Giles and Zoe's collection of teas :) The hosts are fantastic: full of excellent information. Be prepared for a bit of noise on Saturday night, at least if you're in the front street-view bedroom. (The back bedroom is very quiet.) It's probably nothing you wouldn't expect in NYC.
Giles and Zoe were a delight to deal with.Their apartment is exactly as it appears in the photos,very clean and comfortable.
Unfortunately we had our stay cut short due to illness,but in the short time we stayed we managed to enjoy the delights of the Soho area and all it has to offer,literally on their doorstep!
Our trip was exceptional, Giles and Zoé have a wonderfull appartment. It's very Well located. We recommend this apartment. Giles and Zoé was always available to answer at your question. They are very Nice and helpful. Thank for all !!
Nous avons passé un super séjour a NY grâce a eux. Nous recommandons cette appartement !
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Giles And Zoe
We're two young professionals who live and work in New York. We are respectful and thoughtful of others and love hosting guests in our Greenwich Village apartment! We love great food (you can't beat NYC for amazing food) and spending time with friends. We'd love to have you stay with us, so we can share our beautiful apartment with you and help you find all the best spots to visit in NYC!