Diamante Del Sol is a luxurious beachfront condominium complex that offers a fantastic location ideal for groups and families with some of the most amazing ocean front and pool views. The stunning complex affords these spectacular sunset views from heights of up to 10 stories. Situated right in the heart of Jaco Beach and only an hour and a half drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport it is a perfect spot for a vacation and modern style living. It is set amid a backdrop of pristine rainforest and looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, this beachfront vacation community offers stunning 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condos right on the beach.
Condominium Complex Features:
• Beautiful large beachfront infinity pool with prime ocean views, multiple cascading waterfalls and lots if iguanas and lizards hanging out the pool!
• Outdoor common area with lounge chairs and outdoor showers
• Poolside cabanas
• Direct access to the beach
• Free gated secured parking
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• High efficiency chiller air conditioning cooling system in every unit
• Insulated windows
• Regular housekeeping
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
Condo Unit 802S Features:
• Fully furnished 1,515 sq foot sprawling 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit on the 8th floor outfitted with modern design and Costa Rican artwork
• Huge open living with couches for lounging and flat screen TV with full cable
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, icemaker in the fridge, granite counter tops and great breakfast bar
• Full dining room with table great for sunset dinners
• Full washer and dryer
• Every bedroom is equipped with a private ensuite bathroom and terrace with an ocean view or view of mountains
• Main bedroom includes King Size bed with flat screen TV, safe, and walk out to balcony
• Second Bedroom is outfitted with a queen size bed
• Unique feature included is free highspeed Wifi Internet and free local and International calling to Canada and the USA
• Walk out directly onto the balcony and listen to the sound of the waves and gorgeous ocean views
• If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit and we can also arrange your tours
We are a fully experienced and professional group who are happy to help you in every step of your trip should you need anything at all. You don’t want to miss this amazing experience, book this unit now with DayStar and I can promise if you come to Jaco Beach you will have the time of your life. I know the town and will open all my resources to you. It is a gorgeous location for the vacation of your dreams, whether it is for a wedding, a birthday, family vacation or a special anniversary for you and your partner in paradise.
The 802 unit was not available, we got the 202 unit instead. The view was still spectacular and the 2nd floor was definitely more convenient as don't need to wait for the elevator. The apartment itself was awesome! Pool was clean, walk to the beach is short. The folks at security and at the rental office were super friendly and helpful with everything from arranging our ride to and from San Jose to booking excursions to making recommendations in and around town. It could be the time of year, but you can't really see the sunset from this building. To catch the sunset, you'd need to walk out to the beach.
My husband and I stayed in this condo Feb. 15 - 26, 2014. We started conversing with Lisle back in July or August 2013 about a place to stay in Jaco, Costa Rica. He was fantastic to work with. Always answered any of our questions promptly! We were not disappointed! When we arrived at the airport, a Daystar shuttle driver had a sign, and was waiting for us. Very smooth drive to the condo from the airport. The keys were waiting for us. The condo was very nice! Everything was like advertised! The wifi in the condo room and by the pool worked perfect! Very clean, and very convenient to the pool and ocean. We watched a beautiful sunset every night. The surfers were fun to watch! We had a terrific view from our patio! An easy walk or taxi to the many restaurants! A couple other Daystar employees that we worked with were Tatty and Zach. They were so helpful! All the staff on the grounds were so polite and helpful! Our 11 nights went by so quickly. We could have stayed longer! We will definitly return!
Stayed in unit 302s and it was really nice, clean, modern, and right on the beach. The staff at the Diamante Del Sol were helpful and friendly. Will gladly stay again.
- Great space with an excellent view
- Security at the entrance
- Proximity to all spots within Jaco.
- Modern Building
- Nice pool
Cons (nothing major):
- Kitchen lacking utilities (salad bowl for ex)
- 1 TV Remote control missing
- Cleaning services not provided
- Price paid in the low season was higher than price listed in the high season; I over paid.
- Book your own excursions and travel; the front desk charge an extra 10 to $20 for any excursion or travel, you can get the same by walking the strip.
Everything about our stay went smoothly. We stay at this property every time we visit CR, as the accommodations are spacious and modern, the view is picturesque, and the location is central. Lisle was easy to deal with and quick to respond.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT