About this listing
A room near Sagrada Familia to rent.
(room for rent, apartment no)
The room has a double bed, clean sheets and towels. In addition, the house has all the amenities to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible:
- Internet access throughout the property and free WIFI
- washing machine
The apartment has a bathroom, a full kitchen with a refrigerator, oven, etc ...
The property is located in a building with elevator.
In the neighborhood there are a variety of tapas bars, restaurants, bakeries, plus super markets, souvenir shops, etc ...
We are located at the corner of the Sagrada familia, just 3 metro stops from the city center (about 5 minutes). The apartment is located in a popular tourist area, surrounded by all kinds of souvenir shops and restaurants.
Buses: 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20, B24, N1, N7
Metro: L2, L5 (Sagrada Familia)
ONILNE TICKETS SAGRADA FAMILIA:
It is a perfect place for two people. Ideal for couples, even small groups of travelers and independent travelers.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Remember that these are your vacation and i will do my best for you to enjoy it, but also remember that live here every day and I expect you to respect that.
- THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT IS NOT DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORS.
_PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK SCHEDULE, THE TIME OF CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT, if I have time I can be flexible on check in.
- Do not open the door to anyone, neither the building nor the apartment.
- Do not bring other people to the apartment without asking me first.
Above all, I want mutual respect for everyone to feel comfortable
- Be respectful and take account of the other guests.
-No smoking in house or rooms
- It is very important avoid making loud noises after 23:00 and during the early morning when others may are resting,
- The shower time is 8:00am to 23:00pm.
-The water is very expensive in Barcelona, please do not shower so long.
-Sometimes I work all night and sleep in the morning, please do not make noise.
- Be careful making noises with the doors or loud talking, laughing, listening to music, etc... at inappropriate times
I want you to feel like at home, therefore i expect you to treat the apartment in the same way as you treat your own place
- Be careful with the furniture and household belongings.
- Maintain public areas of the house clean and tidy, specially in the kitchen and the bathroom.
-Caring private property, if you break something,you must pay.
I care about all detail, if i can help you, do not hesitate to ask/tell me anything you need, you won't disturb me
- I hope you let me know if you soiled or break something
- Do not hesitate in asking me any question you have
Enjoy your stay here, that's my goal
About the Host, Joel Giraldo
My name is Joel , I am 33. I am a gay man, very friendly and sociable, I love music and dancing, I'm (Barman, Dancer and Artistic Director of a Dance Company) I am from Cuba, felt in love with this wonderful city, which I would love to share with my guests.
The reason that led me to work with Airbnb was the chance to meet people from different cultures and learn from them every day. What makes me want to give the best of me.
Mi nombre es Joel, tengo 33 años soy un chico gay, amigable y muy alegre, me encanta la musica y el baile, soy coctelero (Barman).
Yo soy de Cuba aunque no he podido evitar enamorarme de esta maravillosa ciudad, la cual me encanta compartir con mis huéspedes.
La razón que me llevó a trabajar con Airbnb fue la posibilidad de conocer personas de diversas culturas y poder aprender de ellos cada día. Lo que me insita a dar lo mejor de mi.