About this listing
My studio / one bedroom in Breckenridge is a 450-square foot 3rd floor condo that sleeps up to four. Enjoy the ski in, ski out location at the base of Peak 8. All the great restaurants and shopping on Main Street is a 10 min walk away!
Welcome to my humble abode! My studio / one bedroom in Breckenridge is a 450-square foot 3rd floor condo that sleeps up to four - the bedroom area has a queen bed with pocket doors that close fully for privacy. The couch in the living area is a sofa sleeper with a pull-out queen-sized memory foam mattress. There is one bathroom with two doors - one door from the bedroom and another from the living area. My balcony is a great spot to take in the fresh mountain air and watch the hummingbirds in the summer. Check out my blueprint picture to see the layout of my place.
The stand out thing about my place is the location. It is truly a ski in and ski out - the Snowflake Lift on Peak 8 is across the street from the building and Four O'Clock Ski Run brings you right back to our building - about 20 steps from our front door! Similarly Snowflake Trailhead across the street gives you direct access to summer hiking. Once you park your car in our parking lot, you won't need to use it again. Downtown Breckenridge with all the great restaurants, shops and taverns is a short 10 min walk. Going farther than downtown? The free Breckenridge shuttle stops across the street at Snow Flake lift and will take you all around Breck and Summit County.
What else? Let’s see… there is a washer and dryer unit inside my condo. My building has an elevator and the condo complex has indoor and outdoor hot tub jacuzzis and, in the summer, has outdoor grills for use by guests.
You’re welcome to stay at my place - it’s a great home base for world class skiing in the winter and mountaineering, hiking, biking and enjoying the Colorado sun in the summer!
- Snowflake ski lift is across the street
- Four O'Clock ski run borders the back of our building
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
Interaction with Guests
- This is a entire condo; I will not be living in the space while you are there
- Please treat my home respectfully as you would your own home
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed anywhere in the complex
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out is at 10am - any later than 10am (without prior arrangement) will count as an extra day. If there aren't other guests coming in I am happy to be flexible on check-out time
- Quiet hours for the condo complex are from 10p to 8a