Bed#1 Boylston St @Back bay Fenway
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE BOOKING:
"Do I want to EXPERIENCE IT ALL in Boston??"
"Do I want to stay in MOST CONVENIENT PLACE for GREAT PRICE??
• Good news, YOU JUST FOUND THE PLACE!!!
Save your time, energy, and money by staying at right place- CozyBoston☺
++ BEST LOCATION ++
• There are 4 metro stations and 3 bus stations steps from the house
• 1 min walk from "HYNES" T(Subway) Station!!!
• Located in heart of Boston's Back Bay. Hotels like Sheraton, Hilton, and Marriott hotels just 1-3 mins away from my place by walking. These hotel charges $300~$950 per night. The Cozy Boston's Shared Space offers much lower price compared to these Hotels or any other Hostel in Boston and provides the same CONVENIENT as the 5 star hotels in Back Bay. Cheapest hostel in Boston charges between $59/night/person with 4-8 other guests in the same room.
+++ Bed in shared space +++
• FREE Wifi service
• High Quality of Single Mattress on Bunk bed
• Nature Sounds Sleep Machine available
• BONUS! Curtains around the each bed for privacy
• The apartment is two bedroom apartment with bathroom and living room. Living room is the Shared-Room listing where guests stay. Each guest get own bed and curtains for privacy.
• Extra guest fee is same as what you pay. if you want you pay extra guest' cleaning fee in cash.
• The two rooms are occupied by host and roommate.
• Elevator in the apartment building
• Security guards and security cameras are in the building.
++ Super Convenient ++
• Steps from Subway
• 24hours Open Convenience store is in the downstairs of the building
• CVS, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's within 3-5mins walking distance
• Pavement Coffeehouse, Starbucks, Dunkin', verity restaurants are in the downstairs of the building/within 2mins walking distance.
CozyBoston☺ is the truly the BEST LOCATION in Back Bay (the most trendy and popular area- you can think of the "downtown" in Manhattan). Back Bay is full of mixture of traditional and modern architectures, awesome cafes, bars, and tons of restaurants including The World's Best Restaurants. Do you want to "EXPERIENCE IT ALL" - Shopping, Sightseeing, Museums, Arts, and Restaurants, you MUST stay in CozyBoston☺
Mixture of traditional and modern architecture, Cozy Bostonian Cafes, and The World's Best Restaurants are just on the same block of the house! If you want to "Experience It All" - Shopping, Sightseeing, Museums, Arts, and Food, YOU MUST STAY IN BACK BAY :-) Especially Cozy Boston:-) offers the Best Location to access Back Bay, Downtown, Fenway, Cambridge! Steps from the apartment has station to go to all these area. You don't have to walk so far or go around the town to get to one to the to other area of the Boston!
+ Four T (Subway) stations nearby the house +
** ALL WALKING DISTANCE **
•1 min to Hynes T station (Green Line "B, C, D")
•3 mins to Prudential T station (Green Line "E" train )
•4 mins to Symphony T stations (Green Line "E")
•7 mins to Massachusetts Ave. T Station (Orange)
++ F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. LOCATION ++
• 1 min (Walk) Berklee College of Music
• 1 min (Walk) Boston Conservatory
• 1 min (Walk) Hynes T (subway) Station
• 1 min (Walk) Massachusetts Historical Society
• 1 min (Bus) OR 10 mins by (Walk) MIT
• 1 mins (Walk) Newbury Street Shopping District (ONE OF THE FAMOUS SHOPPING STREET IN THE WORLD)
• 2 mins (Walk) Hynes Convention Center & Sheraton
• 3 mins (Walk) The First Church of Christ
• 3 mins (Walk) Prudential
• 3 mins (Walk) Charles River
• 4 mins (Walk) Fenway Park
• 4 mins (Walk) Saks Fifth Avenue
• 5 mins (Walk) Neiman Marcus
• 5 mins (Walk) Boston Public Library
• 5 mins (Walk) MFA (Museum of Fine Art)
• 5 mins (Walk) New England Conservatory
• 5 mins (Walk) Northeastern University (NEU)
• 8 mins (Walk) Boston Marathon Finish Line
• 7 mins (Walk) Boston Public Library
• 8 mins (Walk) Copley Square
• 9 mins (Walk) Downtown Crossing
• 10 mins (Walk) Boston Common
• 10 mins (T) Boston University
• 10 mins (Bus) Harvard Square and Harvard University
• CozyBoston☺ located in Back Bay/Fenway and at the intersection of where you can EASILY access to Downtown (mostly historical places & offices), Cambridge (Harvard & MIT), Fenway (Boston Red Sox Arena/Stadium, MFA, museums), Longwood Medical and Academic Area (Harvard Medical School, and hospitals).
++ Check-in ++
• MUST Let host know your arrival time a week before/ASAP.
• Check-in Starts at
- 3PM on FRIDAY to SUN
- 5PM on MON to THRS
++ Parking ++
• Street parking or Private garage.
• Part of CozyBoston☺' profit goes to non-profit organization to help the community and the world. Thank you for giving us a chance to help others :-)
Really enjoyed my time here and Julie was extremely accommodating and helpful even though I got screwed over by Greyhound on my way to Boston (note to self- avoid Greyhound in the future).
Would definitely stay here again, not sure when exactly but tentatively looking at around Mid April to May.
Jule was very accommodating with my last minute travel plans. The space is cozy and warm and exactly what I needed. Comfortable bed and a perfect place to crash.. oh and the location is ABSOLUTELY unbeatable! Thank you Julie for having me! Definitely want to come again the next time I'm in boston.
Julie is very nice. The location was perfect if you want to be near the hynes center I needed. The place is very small. Had some nieghboring college kids playing music until late into the night. The kitchen which you are living sink had dirty dishes in it the whole stay. Some hair in the shower drain. The building alarm went off twice while I was there. Loud piercing alarm. Nobody in the building seemed to be running outside.
I spent about 5 hours a night at the place for the conferencea the Hynes center. I would stay their again. But it is just a place to lay your head for a few hours. (with earplugs)
I would stay there again if I had a conference at the hynes center.
This isnt a bad review. It is a perfect place if you just need a pace to sleep.
Hello Make, I'm sorry that if you heard loud music, and if you had a problem. I didn't hear anything and I didn't know you were having a problem. If you have let me know I would called the security right away. It's not fair for the host to not even have a chance to fix the problem. Since Mike's review is my first negative review for the listing. Also, just to be clear, I do clean the ENTIRE house everyday including dishes. My cleaning hours are usually late morning before I head out. I just do once a day and what you saw- the dirty dishes are from the dinner. You came back very late night and left home early morning you didn't see me cleaning the house. it's funny that I had to explain this to you since kitchen was&is closed. In addition, we do have janitor who cleans the building every morning. Anyway, Thanks for staying and next time you have a conference, you should pay a bit more to staying in Private room if you are sensitive with noise or perhaps hotel? Have a wonderful day and good luck with your listing!
Review on Mike: He seems nice guy but for hosting Mike, it was frustrating after all. First, BAD communication. He actually reserved the room on day early and I didn't know until the day he supposed to check-in. I did message/email him a couple of times before he's check-in date but didn't hear from him at all until the day he was suppose to check-in. When I finally heard from Mike, He said his check-in date is day later. Then after his check-out he texted me saying he'd like to have a refund of one day fee that he didn't stay. I told him I was sorry that I can't give him a refund because he was holding the day he wasn't staying. Then he kept texting me that he didn't stay and want the refund- I had to keep repeat the same thing even though he agreed to what I was saying by texting back "true" "I just wondered since I couldn't come and the other room was open". First of all, HE and his wife Carrie is one of host at Airbnb and he should know if he reserved the room, the room is closed which means "business is closed for the date". Also, reading his review on my listing, I found out he was having a problem with the noise from neighbor WHICH I didn't know about it since Mike didn't tell me until now and not fair for host to fix the problem when he was staying in.
Julie is a great host!!!! The room is in a shared space but it is so cute and comfortable. The flat is near metro station, restaurants and shops. She gave to me advices about sightseeings, shopping and very good restaurants to eat lobsters or other specialties. I plan to come back in Boston and booking again at Julie's flat.
This place really does have the best location in Boston. I was able to walk to most of my favorite destinations (MIT, Newbury Street). The shared room accomodation is mostly how it is described in the article. It is mostly a place to sleep and then go to the city, as it is a smaller apartment and one can't use the kitchen. Julie herself was nice and explained the rules of staying there.
tuve libre movimiento. buena ubicacion. el trato de julie la anfitriona fue amable y cordial. tambien cooperativa.hay facilidades de wifi gratis..el baño tiene agua caliente y es comodo..la cama tambien es comoda..la temperatura del apto es controlada y agradable...la estacion del metro esta muy cercana. a minutos caminando.el costo es adecuado...la recomiendo ampliamente si desea pasar una estadia agradable en una hermosa ciudad como lo es Boston..
I really enjoyed staying here. Julie was so nice to me and she introduced the spots in Boston to me. Also, this place has a good access to other locations, such as MIT and Harvard. Thank you Julie for accepting me despite that it was a sudden contact.