Welcome to Barcelona!
*****NEWLY RENOVATED SEPTEMBER 2013*****
Barcelona is the cradle of the Catalan culture, among many other cultures and civilizations, Barcelona has a fascinating history.
Known for architects like Antoni Gaudi and his works as La Pedrera, Casa Batllo or the Sagrada Familia.
The Mediterranean climate with its breeze makes the weather is usually very nice and welcoming. This allows you to enjoy its 5km of perfectly equipped beaches all year and its Olympic Port where you can practice water sports.
Prices and hours are extended to buy, eat and perform all activities.
Enjoy Barcelona! To do this we offer:
• Flat located in the tourist heart of Barcelona, close to Las Ramblas, Plaza Real and near Plaça Catalunya, Maremagnum and the beaches of Barcelona.
• The floor is large, nothing more and nothing less than 160 square meters. It has four bedrooms, two large living rooms, kitchen and bathroom. All very bright. Old building renovated.
• Ideal for families or groups, can accommodate up to 16 people.
• The first floor is a no lift and has everything you need to spend a few days at home in Barcelona.
• Air conditioning and heating
• Hand soap, toilet paper included
• Bed linen, towels included
• Kitchen equipped with everything you need
• TV, Wifi free.
• Washing machine, coffee maker, hair dryer
• Underground maps, maps of the city and many more activities already in the apartment.
• Bicycle rentals on the underside of the building.
• Possibility of storing luggage
NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK-IN.
PRIVATE PARKING ON STREET APARTMENT. 1 DAY 18,90€ - 2 DAYS 17€/DAY
3-7 DAYS 16 €/DAY.
The apartment is touching Ramblas, Plaza Real and very close to Plaza Catalunya, Maremagnum and the beaches of Barcelona. To more easily reachable by subway Drassanes stop (green line).
If coming from the airport, take the bus to Plaça Catalunya, it takes about 35minutos and costs about 5 euros. Once there take the Metro Green Line to Drassanes, from there climb down the Ramblas to meet Elisava and Burger King on the right. Pass through the Plaza Joaquim Xirau and first left, Passatge Escudellers # 3. See you soon.
Great appartment near the Ramblas!
Marc was very accommodating and also let us leave our luggage in the flat on the last day after check-out which was great. The flat is really central which is fantastic, might be a bit noisy for light sleepers but it is good to be in the heart of the city for going out at night etc.
The flat itself is very spacious and it was nice and clean. Parts of it look a little tired but it was very clean and comfortable. If your group is bigger than ours, (we were 5) you should bear in mind that you have to share bedrooms.
Thanks Marc for a great weekend (we had fantastic weather too which was lovely!)
The apartment was everything we expected and more - big, spacious, clean, very central and Marc was really friendly and accommodating. There was room for 13 of us to sleep comfortably, the bathrooms were clean and everything worked! Thank you so much - we'd love to come again.
A lovely apartment in a fantastic location just off La Rambla. Host, Marc was very appraochable and happy to help with any questions we had. Minor problem with hot water but was sorted within 2 minutes of reporting to Marc. A fantastic stay
Big apartment in an unbeatable location in the centre of Barcelona. Marc was very accommodating and met me even though I was 2 hours delayed. He also bought us an extra heater when we were a bit cold. Don't expect an impeccable new apartment but it is tidy with everything you need and perfect for a large group. I know you will enjoy your stay here!
We are a young family of five who stayed in Marc's place for 5 days. The apartment is ideally situated allowing for easy transportation on the metro and walking distance to groceries, restaurants and many attractions. We found Las Ramblas to be a great place to stay. The kitchen was a bit sparse so we retreated to the local restaurants and had great meals there. The place was clean, very spacious and for the price, Marc's place can't be beat.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.