Furnished one bedroom condo with living room and dinning area in a gated community. Avalon Condominium is one of the most beautiful complexes in the Central Valley. It has 1 swimming pool, 2 jacuzzis, sauna, gym, playground, gardens and partial mountain views, roofed parking for 2 cars, walking distance to restaurants and bars, 24 hour security guards, elevators, BBQ with social areas.
A security gate card key and condominium door passcode will be provided upon arrival. There will also be a local contact for assistance during your stay.
• Sleeps 2
• Private bedroom with a Queen-size bed
• Cotton sheets and comforters
• Cotton bath towels
• Clothes washer and dryer
• Fully appointed kitchen with a full size refrigerator with automatic, oven/range, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, glasses & cookware.
• Ironing board + iron
• Hair dryer
• Wireless internet
• 32” Flat Screen TV-LED
• Cable TV
• Air Condition and Ceiling Fans
• NON SMOKING
• No Pets
• Fabulous central location in Santa Ana, Costa Rica (15 minutes from San Jose)
• Dine in or dine out. Stroll to choice restaurants and bars and the popular Lindora business district is a 5 minute taxi ride $4).
• Close to many neighborhood markets for a quick grocery and wine run. One block to Fresh Market Grocery and Pharmacy.
• Enjoy Costa Rica' Football Team or Major Concerts at the National Soccer Stadium (15 minute taxi $12) or golf and play tennis the Santa Ana Country Club and Golf facility (5 minute taxi $4)
• It's an easy walk (1 blocks) to city bus stop ($1.20 round trip) to Multi-Plaza for upscale shopping restaurants and cinema and to San Jose for museums, tours, and entertainment. Bus leaves for Multi-Plaza and San Jose every 15 minutes.
• It's a short distance to San Jose (15 minute taxi $12) and the International Airport (20 minute taxi $20). Jaco Beach is 45 min (Interbus $37) and Manuel Antonio Beach 1.5 hours (Interbus $47).
• San José lies in the Torrid Zone and is in a tropical rainforest. Its elevation gives it a mild climate. It features a tropical wet and dry season. The temperature ranges between 17 and 30 °C (63 and 86 °F). Santa Ana has more sun and it's often slightly warmer and dryer than San Jose.
• This unit is 1BR, 1BA Condominium, inviting, serene, and spacious with all the amenities that you need for your stay: fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with Cable TV in the living room, washer and dryer, and a combined dining area. The apartment features a bedroom that has a queen size bed and a large couch, tasteful decor, upscale linens, and a festive, inviting, shared outdoor space. Open, spacious and airy layout- the perfect place to return to after a busy day soaking in the city of San Jose.
Welcome to Costa Rica!
Please keep the noise level reasonable and respect your condominium neighbors...
I stayed at Daphne's condominium in Santa Ana for 2 weeks as I was getting oriented in San Jose. The place was perfect for me! The condominium is quiet and secure and easily found by Taxis. Buses are close, as is a Fresh Market. Santa Ana is a wonderful, local community and a great place to get acquainted with Costa Rica. Daphne was available for questions, advice, and is a great resource! I would highly recommend this condominium to anyone visiting San Jose.
I rented the Avalon condo in Santa Ana for a month. It was clean, well-equipped, secure, and very convenient. It's perfect for business in the Santa Ana/Escazu area. It's also convenient for travel to the beaches and parks.
Daphne was the perfect hostess -- friendly, happy, and available to help out -- although I never never really needed anything. For me, everything went smoothly.
One small thing: I had a problem with an appliance one morning. Daphne had fixed in a couple hours.
And the best thing: In the days before my trip I had an emergency and needed to delay the trip for two weeks. Daphne was perfectly accommodating. The place was available, so she reset the rental period without question or complaint.
Daphne was an excellent host, and I highly recommend her services to anyone considering renting.
This excellent apartment is in a very comfortable Santa Ana condo with a nice location, walking distance to town (with its weekend farmer's market and various shops), walking distance to some good restaurants (like Andiamo La and the more laid back Taco Bar) and even walking to two major grocery stores (Fresh Direct and Mas x Menos). I've enjoyed it as part of a longer stay in the area and recommend it to individuals and couples, and even three for shorter stays. Daphne manages the rental with much professionalism and helpfulness, she knows Costa Rica well and is a good resource when needed! Thank you Daphne for everything!
We rented this apartment for one month, before and after the birth of our baby. The property is beautiful and the apartment has everything you could need, all the comforts of home. The property is also very safe and secure. The location can't be beat… countless restaurants and shops within walking distance and/or short drive. Only 15 minutes to CIMA hospital and Escazu. Would highly recommend this property for short or long term stays in San Jose!
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews