About this listing
Welcome to your home away from home!
We are Luce and Régis, your experienced Airbnb hosts. We are a young family (including a cat named Pucci) who welcome you in our home with a comfortable and colorful room with 2 single beds, perfect for one or two travelers, including couples. It comes with plenty of closet space and is very bright. Nous parlons aussi français !
The room is on the groundfloor, next to the kitchen, dining area, entertainement area and large bathroom with big bath. We have a land line (for local calls), Wifi and a home movie system. If you need a morning meal, we can add breakfast as an extra for 5$ per person, per day. Please let us know and we will propose a package price that will include breakfast.
Interaction with Guests
We love Montreal and are happy to share any information with our hosts about our beautiful city. We have also produced a city guide of many unique shops, cafés, restaurants and bars. We are also happy to help you finding and reserving restaurants, tours, hotels, etc.
The neighborhood is a calm area with a supermarket as well as a pharmacy (and a Dairy Queen!) 2 blocks away. Not far, you are directly in the center of THE happening neighborhoods in Montreal: Verdun, Saint-Henri and Griffintown! You will find fantastic restaurants, trendy boutiques and the famous Atwater Market. All within a 10 minute metro or bike ride!
Our house is located 2 minutes from the Jolicoeur metro (green line). The metro will take you almost anywhere interesting in about 20 minutes.
From the airport, you can either take a taxi (30 minutes, roughly 40$+) or take the 747 shuttle (10$), which takes you to Lionel-Groulx metro. From there, you take the green line of the metro in Angrignon direction. You travel 5 stops to Jolicoeur metro and from there, its a 2 minute walk. We do not provide pick-up from airport.
If you have a car, you can easily park on our street and parking is free.
Other Things to Note
As a family with a young child, for safety reasons, we ask all our guests to either complete their identification page on Airbnb before booking, or provide us extensive information about themselves by Airbnb messaging. We have a preference for those guests who've already been assessed by other hosts or guests on Airbnb. Thank you in advance! ;-)
- We value sleeping well. For this reason, we ask that noise be kept at minimum level from 8PM to 10PM and quiet from 10PM to 6:30AM (10AM on weekends). You are free to come home after 10PM provided you pay particular attention to noise levels. Since our bedroom is just underneath yours, please be mindful of that we hear the following: walking heavily, putting down heavy objects on the floor, slamming doors, late night showering, listening to music or a movie without earplugs, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)ing, etc. We ask that if you need to leave early in the morning, that you pack early the night before (ideally before 9PM), and that you deposit your luggage in the entrance in order to limit noise if you leave before 7AM.
- We value our quiet family life and health. Please avoid excessive alcohol and cigarettes consumption while staying with us. Being under the influence of drugs is absolutely prohibited.
- We value cleanliness. This is why we ask that you leave the room tidy, including any trash or recycling that you may have collected during your trip.
- We value our kitchen space. You are welcome to keep a modest amount of food in the refrigerator and use the kitchen to prepare light meals.
- We value the environment. We ask that you kindly limit your showers to 10 minutes max.