Experience the real Taipei life with Skyview Boutique;
Travel in Taipei City with the MRT.
Excellent location with the MRT station at our doorstep. Very convenient in terms of commuting to any part of the Taipei City. You arrive home when you arrive at the MRT station, literally. There is also a stop for the airport shuttle right next to the apartment too, which is very convenient.
- 8mins to Yongkang St./DinTaiFung and ShiDa night market
- 9mins to National Theater Concert Hall
- 10mins to Guanghua Market (Consumer Electronics and Digital Plaza)
- 11mins to the Taipei Main Station and XiMenDing
- 12mins to the SOGO department store
- 13mins to the Xingtian temple and Longshan temple
- 16mins to the Taipei 101 (Xinyi Fashion Central of Taipei)
-25mins to ShiLin Night Market
We offer a 45m²(480 ft²) cozy studio suite for short term rental. 24 hour Hotel-Management Luxury Apartment with grand lobby reception. We are at the high floor. Have a nice view from the window. An ideal place for business or leisure travelers for short stays in Taipei.
-Living area with sofa and large LCD TV with digital channels
-One Queen-size double bed (all covered with clean fine linens/pillows/ and warm quilt)
-Tatami room (washitsu) with 2 Japanese traditional shiki futons could be served for 2 more guests.
-Full kitchenette with dish dryer, refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker, filtered water, cookwares, tablewares
-Bathroom equipped with shower, Toto Washlet toilet, Washer/Dryer and hair dryer
-Built-in heater in the bathroom
-A/C and WiFi are available
-Towels, soaps, shampoo will be provided. Please bring your own toothbrush, shaver, and hairbrush.
[Accessibility and Neighborhood]
- 1 minute walk to the MRT station and bus stops (more than 20 lines to Grand Taipei area and other cities).
- Easy access to convenience stores/ drugstores/ shopping centers / traditional markets / night markets / parks / public library and medical institutions
Optional refresh service includes replacing soiled towels, emptying trash, replenishing soap and toilet paper if needed, and making bed with existing linens. Refresh Service may be scheduled as needed and purchased for USD $30 /service.
We would like to provide any travel or sightseeing information for you if needed and are always happy to share our knowledge of Taipei with you. Please have a wonderful and memorable stay with us.
Before attempt booking, please contact me directly to inquire about availability. Thank you.
- Help us save the Earth. Please turn off lights and air-conditioning (AC) when you leave the apartment. Any excessive use of electricity will be charged (deducted from your security deposit) at $10 per night during your entire stay.
- Be respectful of the neighbors. Avoid excessive noise after 9pm.
- Smoking, Gambling, drinking, parties, gatherings, drugs or any anti-illegal and disrupted behaviors are strictly prohibited in the apartment for any reason. If guests violate the policy or complaints from the neighbors will result immediate move out and a fine of USD$200.
- Please take off your shoes when inside the apartment. It is Asian culture; we provide slippers.
The apartment is very clean, and the location is super convenient, being right next to the Subway station. Our flight arrived very early in the morning, and David (Pica's husband) kindly met us at 8 am so that we could drop off our luggage. Everything was explained very clearly. We are very happy with our stay.
This is my first time to find accommodation through airbnb. It was pretty good trial of local residential experience.
Pica's place is exactly same with the picture. Tidy, clean and affordable. Super convenient location. Easy access to all sightseeing spots by mrt.
I would definitely recommand pica's studio to travellers with little kids. (Little dadami room could be kid's favorite place to play around)
Pica and david are very responsible hosts. I appreciate thier prompt response on my demand even when they are out of the city.
Very clean and neat apartment. Metro station is just next door, local restaurant and supermarket are all within walking distance.
Hi! This is Pica. My husband David and I both welcome your visit in Taiwan.
We were born and raised in Taipei and had lived in the US for many years. We love traveling and meeting new friends. Our most wonderful travel experience was taking our 5-month baby girl for a road-trip cross the United States. She is turning into six.
We are doing our best to be a good host and will give a wonderful experience for each stay. We look forward to meeting you.