Fantastic vacation and business travel apartment in historic West Village.
My apartment is located in the middle of three fantastic Manhattan neighborhoods!
(West Village, Chelsea, Meat Packing District - my apartment literally sits on the border of all three!!)
Some key highlights:
• The brand new and ultra popular and chic High Line Park is located two short blocks from my apartment.
• The food-loving Chelsea Market is located exactly one block away as well as the Apple Store.
• 3rd Floor apt, elevator, 24 hour doorman building
• The West 14th Street subway is located on my building's 8th Avenue corner (train lines: A, C, E, L) and the 1,2,3 lines are one block away at 7th Avenue. F, V train lines - 2 blocks walk at 6th Avenue.
• The apartment is extremely quiet as it overlooks a private courtyard
• 500 sq foot, Jr. 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom/shower
• fresh linens and towels included
• Large living room with 42" LCD high with WIFI, surround sound speakers.
• The kitchen has a gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender etc... The kitchen overlooks the private courtyard.
• Included is a washer and dryer cash card (free to use) and detergent. The washer and dyer are located on my floor.
• The sofa converts to a queen bed for an extra sleeping option
• 5 minute subway ride to midtown (north). Walk the West Village and SoHo. Union Square is 5 minute walk along 14th Street.
•Take the L train on my corner and travel 4 subway stops (7mins) to Williamsburgh, Brooklyn!
No smoking or pets allowed.
Welcoming and comfortable apartment, great location, perfect for our stay visiting NYC (father and son).
My partner and I loved the location and security of Brian's apartment. We were close to a few great eateries and traveling back and forth to downtown area was quick and affordable via the MTA. The U to was a great size and had all the amenities we needed. Brian kept the lines of communication open and was available to answer our questions.
The best airbnb experience I've had. Brian was great. Although we never met (which doesn't bother me at all), Brian was always quick to respond to emails/texts. His apartment is a gem. Everything was clean and exactly as described! I left my laptop charger in the room before checking out, and Brian was kind enough to leave it with the doorman of the building so I could pick it up at my convenience.
Brian was available to respond to our questions. The appartment was clean and exactly how it was described. Great location near from Greenwich village, Chelsea market and the High Line. Thanks Brian!
Great place, exactly as described, Brian was easy to work on the details of checking and out.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Very nice apartment, recently renovated, quiet, in the center of manahattan close to the subway and other points of intrest.
The host was unfortunately not available during our stay, but the doorman of the building really did a great job in helping us.
I cannot say anything bad about our experience!