About this listing
Fantastic vacation and business travel apartment in historic West Village.
My apartment is located in the middle of three fantastic Manhattan neighborhoods!
(West Village, Chelsea, Meat Packing District - my apartment literally sits on the border of all three!!)
Some key highlights:
• The brand new and ultra popular and chic High Line Park is located two short blocks from my apartment.
• The food-loving Chelsea Market is located exactly one block away as well as the Apple Store.
• 3rd Floor apt, elevator, 24 hour doorman building
• The West 14th Street subway is located on my building's 8th Avenue corner (train lines: A, C, E, L) and the 1,2,3 lines are one block away at 7th Avenue. F, V train lines - 2 blocks walk at 6th Avenue.
• The apartment is extremely quiet as it overlooks a private courtyard
• 500 sq foot, Jr. 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom/shower
• fresh linens and towels included
• Large living room with 42" LCD high with WIFI, surround sound speakers.
• The kitchen has a gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender etc... The kitchen overlooks the private courtyard.
• Included is a washer and dryer cash card (free to use) and detergent. The washer and dyer are located on my floor.
• The sofa converts to a queen bed for an extra sleeping option
• 5 minute subway ride to midtown (north). Walk the West Village and SoHo. Union Square is 5 minute walk along 14th Street.
•Take the L train on my corner and travel 4 subway stops (7mins) to Williamsburgh, Brooklyn!
No smoking or pets allowed.
We booked this just 5 days before arriving in NYC & were very happy to find it. Incredible location, just short walk from Chelsea Market, Gansevoort Market, the Whitney, the High Line, etc. We are 2 adults & two kids and were very comfortable for 4 nights, if a bit cramped. If like us, you're only there to sleep, not an issue. The main bed is one of the most comfy I have ever slept in! The apartment is SO quiet, we slept in one day til Noon without meaning to. This alone makes this place a great find. We met Brian briefly & he was very nice, & replied quickly by text to questions. All is in excellent working order. Pictures are accurate. If you have more than 2 people you may struggle to find places to put your stuff, but no big deal. Ideal location, quiet, comfy= great find
Brian's apartment is very cozy, extremely well equipped, and you cannot ask for a better location in NYC.
Welcoming and comfortable apartment, great location, perfect for our stay visiting NYC (father and son).
My partner and I loved the location and security of Brian's apartment. We were close to a few great eateries and traveling back and forth to downtown area was quick and affordable via the MTA. The U to was a great size and had all the amenities we needed. Brian kept the lines of communication open and was available to answer our questions.
The best airbnb experience I've had. Brian was great. Although we never met (which doesn't bother me at all), Brian was always quick to respond to emails/texts. His apartment is a gem. Everything was clean and exactly as described! I left my laptop charger in the room before checking out, and Brian was kind enough to leave it with the doorman of the building so I could pick it up at my convenience.
Brian was available to respond to our questions. The appartment was clean and exactly how it was described. Great location near from Greenwich village, Chelsea market and the High Line. Thanks Brian!
Great place, exactly as described, Brian was easy to work on the details of checking and out.