About This Listing
- Breathtaking, BRAND NEW 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Boutique Loft on King West - This suite has never been lived in
- Exposed 10-foot concrete ceilings
- Open-concept layout with beautiful upgraded exposed kitchen facing onto living room and dining area
- Sleek dark charcoal hardwood floors throughout the suite
- 700 square feet with 2 balconies, over 100 feet, providing copious amounts of natural light to all rooms all day
- A unique North-West exposure and a breath-taking view of historic St Mary's Church
- TWO Spacious Balconies - Providing a unique view of of South-West and North-West
- Six50 King Street: Located in the heart of King West, it is a modern chic loft in the King West historical corridor and surrounded by a rare collection turn-of-the-century buildings.
- Beautifully wrapped around the historic former Bank of Toronto building, this Freed development project uses exquisite design with spacious and modern interior layouts - a LEED registered building, adhering to standards for environmentally sustainable construction.
- Included: Full set of contemporary furniture - purchased new for this unit
- 51 inch Flat Screen LED HD TV, WIFI
- TV Cable and Internet Services + Hydro included
- Upgraded kitchen and bathroom finishes, all bathroom/bedroom linens and amenities provided - Ready For Convenient Move-In
Hopefully your travel plans go according to plan so we will meet at the prearranged time at the condo lobby. Once you arrive I will provide you with the condo key, building access pass and the parking clicker.
The internet WIFI code will be given to you and TV remote control is on the coffee table. Heat/Air Conditioning can be controlled by the thermostat in the living room. The garbage shoot is just down the hall on your floor.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and take advantage of all the restaurants and shops in the area :)
Minimum 7 nights stay-Please don't contact for single nightly stays.