- Breathtaking, BRAND NEW 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Boutique Loft on King West - This suite has never been lived in
- Exposed 10-foot concrete ceilings
- Open-concept layout with beautiful upgraded exposed kitchen facing onto living room and dining area
- Sleek dark charcoal hardwood floors throughout the suite
- 700 square feet with 2 balconies, over 100 feet, providing copious amounts of natural light to all rooms all day
- A unique North-West exposure and a breath-taking view of historic St Mary's Church
- TWO Spacious Balconies - Providing a unique view of of South-West and North-West
- Six50 King Street: Located in the heart of King West, it is a modern chic loft in the King West historical corridor and surrounded by a rare collection turn-of-the-century buildings.
- Beautifully wrapped around the historic former Bank of Toronto building, this Freed development project uses exquisite design with spacious and modern interior layouts - a LEED registered building, adhering to standards for environmentally sustainable construction.
- Included: Full set of contemporary furniture - purchased new for this unit
- 51 inch Flat Screen LED HD TV, WIFI
- TV Cable and Internet Services + Hydro included
- Upgraded kitchen and bathroom finishes, all bathroom/bedroom linens and amenities provided - Ready For Convenient Move-In
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$48 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$846 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3093 /month|
I loved staying in this apartment so much that I didn't want to come home. The location is great - perfectly central to everywhere I needed to go and the owners were very responsive to any questions or anything I needed. I'll definitely try to stay here again if I'm back in Toronto for a bit.
Beautiful south eastern views of the city (including the CN tower), the apartment gets great light from the almost floor to ceiling windows. Very, very quiet building and apartment. Comfortable bedroom, good water pressure in the bathroom (be mindful of getting the concrete floor wet and slipping, as I did...), the kitchen is stocked with appliances and tools, flat screen tv, big desk to spread out and work on, and a big stainless steel table that's useful for entertaining, also a diverse collection of books to leaf through if you're in need.
Security guards at the front desk pretty much 24/7, totally functional gym on the campus, recycling and composting in the building. I was there for almost two months and was very comfortable, didn't want for anything.
Location on King W is convenient for getting anywhere by tram (or cab! or foot!!), there's a grocery around the corner, good coffee across the street, and you can walk past one of the hottest restaurants in Toronto (Patria) on the way to and from the front door. I encourage heading West to Ossington, and North to Kennsington Market and beyond for groceries and restaurants if your'e there long term, and Core Pialtes on Queen W is about a 5 min walk away...and on, and on...
Maryam and Ali can clue you in to much more, they were gracious hosts, with a bottle of prosecco waiting for me on my arrival on New Years Day, and an orchid delivered for my birthday! And many thoughtful recommendations for things to do in Toronto.
Really positive experience, highly recommended, hope to return the next time I am working in Toronto!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT