About this listing
Enjoy our 2,100 Sq.Ft. Sea Pines home, organic products & 2 free bikes! Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town, shops & dining only minutes away by car, foot or bike. Non-toxic, fragrance free cleaners & 100% natural fabrics used.
NOTE: We like to know about our guests, just like you like to know about the accommodations. Please upload profile and photo and tell us a bit about yourselves, your guest party and your visit.
Welcome to our home filled with Interesting art and hand made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Our home is nestled on nearly an acre of land with picturesque Live Oaks draped with Spanish Moss in the gated community of Sea Pines. And, Hilton Head Island as a whole, has just been awarded a "Gold Medal" as a Bike Friendly Community. The only one in the entire Southeast U.S.!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
- Enjoy over 100 miles of protected bike paths with our 2 free Beach Bikes w/basket & lock
- Wireless Internet;
- AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD player & DVD's
- Beach Chairs; Towels; Boogie Boards; Cooler; Beach Bag
- One car pass
- Use of Sea Pines Beach Club
- Resort Trolley (seasonal)
- Resort pool at South Beach
Room #1 is a very spacious 200 Sq Ft BR with Queen bed and tranquil Lowcountry and lagoon view. Adjacent room has same view, 2 comfortable full size Twins or can be made into a King for couples. These rooms are not connected and the full bath is next to, and shared by, the rooms. Third room is a smaller but elegant Queen with iron bed and ensuite bath with walk-in tumbled stone shower and double vanity.
Entire one-story home: Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 outside patios with umbrella tables and electric grill, as well as a sitting area to relax in our large scenic Lowcountry yard.
Interaction with Guests
Easily and amenably! We live in a separate abode with a separate entrance so close by if we can be of assistance with questions or maintenance. We also remove trash as well do yard maintenance. If you are uncomfortable with us being on site, we would be uncomfortable with you in our home.
Hilton Head Organic Rental Home is a shady walk to Harbour Town and its many shops, restaurants, live music & large playground. Tennis Center, Lawton Stables, Forest Preserve also within walking. The beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club is a 4 minute car ride where you can also park free. People love to bike here, you get 2 free bikes for your use and there are well-maintained, off road bike paths everywhere! Hilton Head Island is the ONLY Gold Medal designated Bike Friendly Community in the Southeast!
Hilton Head Organic Rental Home is a private home in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end. The lush, natural Lowcountry setting is surrounded by large moss-draped oaks and serene lagoon view.
- Hilton Head Island is a GoldMedal Bike Friendly Community with over 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities within minutes of Hilton Head Organic Rental
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a short bike ride away or park free.
- Only 30 minutes to Savannah, GA and Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips.
Other Things to Note
- This is our home. We are interested in hosting kind, clean and courteous people who engage is sustainable living practices, are conscientious about resource conservation and respect their environment and the earth. Well managed adults and children are most welcome!
- This is our home, We respect your privacy. However, we do reserve the right to enter our home if need be - which is always at your convenience or when you are out and about. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would definitely be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- This is our home. If you are engaging in substance abuse or an illicit affair - also, NOT the place for you.
- If you or your guests like spending a lot of time indoors, playing video games or watching TV, our home is really not the right fit for you.
- Treat our property with respect, practice conservation. Turn turn off lights when you leave the room. Recycle. Conserve water.
- Absolutely NO unauthorized guests. Not suitable for parties.
- No pets. No smoking anywhere on property.
- Sea Pines has a light and noise ordinance after 10:30 pm.
- Bottom line, practice the Golden Rule.
We felt very welcomed into Steve and Tuzy's home. The house is amazingly beautiful and accommodated my spouse and 3 children perfectly! Sea Pines resort offered so many things to do and the trails were so cool!
The house was exactly what it looked on the pictures and Tuzy had even done some food- shopping for us. The surroundings were very peaceful and quiet and in a beautiful nature. It was a 45- minutes walk to the beach club and we also could have taken the two bikes they offered us.
Lovely place! Tuzy and Steve were very welcoming and always quickly responsive if we had questions. Included bikes, chairs, and towels is wonderful, and an outdoor shower makes it easy to clean up upon returning from the beach. Sea Pines resort has everything you could need ... restaurants, shops, beach and pool access, and terrific bike trails (with bikes included in your rental!).
Steve and Tuzy were absolutely amazing. They were fast at responding via e-mail and phone and just spectacular hosts. Their house is in a phenomenal location and definitely one of a kind. Also, having access to the Sea Pine Beach Club was perfect because we didn't have to search for a beach or parking.
Thank you again Steve and Tuzy! we can't wait to come back and enjoy your Sea Pines Organic Rental Home!
We had a great trip! Steve and Tuzy made us feel most welcome in their beautiful home. They were always available if we had questions or needed anything, but never obtrusive. The house is on a quiet dead end street and in a great location - we could bike to a lot of fun things. Highly recommended!
Our stay with Steve & Tuzy was great. They were there on arrival to show us around the house and were very helpful throughout the week providing information on the area as well as answering any questions we had. The house was lovely and well maintained and the community was perfect for our family vacation - lots of things for the kids to see and do right on the property. We thoroughly enjoyed the beaches nearby as well as the bike paths and stables. We would definitely recommend this house if you're looking for a quiet place to relax with great amenities nearby and gracious attentive hosts!
Great house, very clean, perfect size for our family (4 adults, 2 children). Hilton Head was perfect to discover the area, and our hosts were really nice. Thanks for this great vacation!
This host has 157 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Steve And Tuzy
My wife and I practice a holistic and joyful approach to life and health. We share a love of music, humanity, cooking "slow food", nature, conscious living and Santa Fe, New Mexico and hope to relocate there.
We are committed to support the small organic farmer and the intrinsic right of all humanity to grow, know and choose their food. We eat no genetically modified (GMO) food and do not buy from big multinational corporations or Big Agriculture businesses if at all possible. All of our cleaners are non chemical except our dishwasher soap (and we are working on that one). All of our bath soap is either organic and/or sulfate free.
As hospitality professionals and experienced travelers we know what's important for a great stay. We look forward to hosting or staying with others in the Airbnb community.