About this listing
Enjoy our 2,400 Sq.Ft. Sea Pines home, organic products & 2 free bikes! Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town, shops & dining only minutes away by foot or bike. Non-toxic, fragrance free cleaners & 100% natural fabrics used.
NOTE: We like to know about our guests, just like you like to know about the accommodations. Please upload profile and photo and tell us a bit about yourselves, your guest party and your visit.
Welcome to our home filled with Interesting art and hand made furnishings and accessories from around the world. Our home is nestled on nearly an acre of land with picturesque Live Oaks draped with Spanish Moss in the gated community of Sea Pines. And, Hilton Head Island as a whole, has just been awarded a "Gold Medal" as a Bike Friendly Community. The only one in the entire Southeast U.S.!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
- Enjoy 2 free Beach Bikes w/basket & lock and over 100 miles of protected bike paths!
- Wireless Internet
- AppleTV w/Netflix; DVD player & DVD's
- Beach Chairs; Towels; Boogie Boards; Cooler; Beach Bag
- One car pass (during Heritage Golf Tournament, you get 2 hang tags!)
- Use of Sea Pines Beach Club
- Resort Trolley (seasonal)
- Resort pool at South Beach (seasonal)
Room #1 is a very spacious 200 Sq Ft BR with Queen bed and tranquil Lowcountry and lagoon view. Adjacent room has same view, 2 comfortable full size Twins or can be made into a King for couples. These rooms are not connected and the full bath is next to, and shared by, the rooms. Room #3 has Queen size iron bed and ensuite bath with walk-in tumbled stone shower and double vanity.
Entire one-story home: Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 outside patios with umbrella tables and electric grill, as well as a sitting area to relax in our large scenic Lowcountry yard.
Interaction with Guests
Easily and amenably! We live in a separate abode with a separate entrance so close by if we can be of assistance with questions or maintenance. We also remove trash as well do yard maintenance. If you are uncomfortable with us being on site, we would be uncomfortable with you in our home.
Hilton Head Organic Rental Home is a shady walk to Harbour Town and its many shops, restaurants, live music & large playground. Tennis Center, Lawton Stables, Forest Preserve also within walking. The beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club is a 4 minute car ride where you can also park free. People love to bike here, you get 2 free bikes for your use and there are well-maintained, off road bike paths everywhere! Hilton Head Island is the ONLY Gold Medal designated Bike Friendly Community in the Southeast!
Hilton Head Organic Rental Home is a private home in Sea Pines, a gated resort and residential community on the island's popular south end. The lush, natural Lowcountry setting is surrounded by large moss-draped oaks and serene lagoon view.
- Hilton Head Island is a GoldMedal Bike Friendly Community with over 100 miles of protected bike paths leading you to all of the islands restaurants, shops and activities within minutes of Hilton Head Organic Rental
- The Island has miles of wide, sandy beach and you have access at the beautiful new Sea Pines Beach Club, a short bike ride away or park free.
- Only 30 minutes to Savannah, GA and Beaufort, SC, and less than 2 hours to Charleston, SC for day trips.
Other Things to Note
- This is our home. We are interested in hosting kind, clean and courteous people who engage is sustainable living practices, are conscientious about resource conservation and respect their environment and the earth. - Reserving Airbnb member must be present in order for guest party to check in.
- Our home is a wonderful place to stay and a great value, but for insurance purposes - it is NOT a place to entertain guests who are not part of the paid reservation. Please, absolutely no unauthorized guests can enter our house - even for a day visit - that are not part of the original reservation.
- If you have no previous positive reviews, please upload a profile with photo of yourself (not kids or pets) and provide at least a cell phone and email verification in order for us to consider the reservation.
- This is our home, We respect your privacy. However, we do reserve the right to enter our home if need be - which is always at your convenience or when you are out and about. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would definitely be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- If you are engaging in substance abuse or an illicit affair - also, NOT the place for you.
- If you or your guests like spending a lot of time indoors, playing video games or watching TV, our home is really not the right fit for you.
- Treat our property with respect, practice conservation. Turn turn off lights when you leave the room. Recycle. Conserve water.
- For insurance purposes, absolutely NO unauthorized guests can enter our property. This means people who were not registered as part of the reservation. Not suitable for parties or entertainment.
- No pets. No smoking anywhere on property.
- Sea Pines has a light and noise ordinance after 10:30 pm.
- Bottom line, practice the Golden Rule.