About this listing
Modern and gorgeous vacation home with great Panorama Terrace!
Holidays at the Alps!
Beautiful vacation rental with a stunning view over the "Inntal" and the Austrian Mountains for 4 persons!
The apartment comes with:
- living space: 100 qm2
- separate Bedroom: full size bed (1,80 meters), big closet
- separate Bathroom with bathtub, shower, towels, hair dryer
-spacious Familyroom with dining area and Kitchen
- Kitchen: full equipped, baking oven, dishwasher, hob, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle
- big sofa (sofa-bed) in the living room
- great Panorama Terrace (south side)
- year of construction: November 2012
- parking space right in front of the house
- 2mins to train station "Reith"
- 5mins to city center Seefeld in Tirol
- 15mins zum city center Innsbruck
- to Munich: by car about 1h 15 mins
- to Innsbruck Airport: 15 mins
- surrounded by many skiing areas:
Axamer Lizum (25mins)
(all with ski schools)
- surrounded by 270 kilometers for cross-country ski run
- also theme routes like night-cross-country-ski-runs
- Olympia Baths: great Sauna facilities and with indoor and outdoor waterpark
- ice-skating on the skating rink with skate-rental
- diversified hiking trails for short and long hiking tours, walks and tobogganing
- Gambling Casino Seefeld
- surrounded by several swimming lakes for swimming in the summer and ice skating in the winter season
If there are any further questions:
Please contactus and we will answer as quick as possible!
Thank you very much!!
- Animals on request
- Non-smoking only!
- Deposit 400 Euros (staying longer than 2 weeks: 800 Euros)
We only could spend two nights in this amazing apartment as we were on our way back from a wedding. The view is outstanding and we just enjoyed it! The flat is super modern and clean; thank you for sharing it!
This was a very beautiful apartment with glorious views. It is well equipped - in particular the kitchen - and accessible to close by towns. We didn't meet Robert but had excellent emil communication with him.
Robert and Nikola's listing is exactly as described; it's an amazing place to get away in the Summer to the quiet towns of either Reith or Seefeld, and excellent for outdoor activities. They were both kind and accommodating even though we had some travels delays in getting to the property. Highly recommended.
Robert and his wife were absolutely lovely and happy to help with anything we needed.
If you rely on an internet connection, we'd recommend to buy a cheap data sim card as the free wifi can be quite slow due to the location. The description of this apartment is spot on - it is absolutely beautiful, modern and clean. The view and surroundings are breathtaking - you can even see the mountains (as pictured) if you lie in bed - what more could one want on vacation!
We will definitely be back, this place is perfect for a quiet calm time away from the busy city - a true treasure found :)
Thank you, Robert, for a fantastic stay.
Robert was a great host! The house was beautiful. Unbelievable views of the mountains. Like nowhere I've ever stayed before. If you can do it, do it! You won't regret it at all!
Alles hat wunderbar geklappt und wir haben uns rund um total wohl gefühlt :) . Die Wohnung und der Blick sind noch schöner- als es auf den Bildern aussieht. Wir kommen auf jeden Fall gerne wieder. :)
Besser geht nicht!
What a wonderful, wonderful place! Situated just about 10 minutes from downtown Seefeld, in a quiet, beautiful setting - this place was our home for a week and I am convinced that we could not have found a better place to stay around Seefeld. The apartment has everything one might need for a short or long stay. It is beautiful, modern, and comfortable. This was definitely one of the best stays we have ever had via airbnb. Stunning, one of a kind views and very nice and accommodating hosts.