Modern and gorgeous vacation home with great Panorama Terrace!
Holidays at the Alps!
Beautiful vacation rental with a stunning view over the "Inntal" and the Austrian Mountains for 4 persons!
The apartment comes with:
- living space: 100 qm2
- separate Bedroom: full size bed (1,80 meters), big closet
- separate Bathroom with bathtub, shower, towels, hair dryer
-spacious Familyroom with dining area and Kitchen
- Kitchen: full equipped, baking oven, dishwasher, hob, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle
- big sofa (sofa-bed) in the living room
- great Panorama Terrace (south side)
- year of construction: November 2012
- parking space right in front of the house
- 2mins to train station "Reith"
- 5mins to city center Seefeld in Tirol
- 15mins zum city center Innsbruck
- to Munich: by car about 1h 15 mins
- to Innsbruck Airport: 15 mins
- surrounded by many skiing areas:
Axamer Lizum (25mins)
(all with ski schools)
- surrounded by 270 kilometers for cross-country ski run
- also theme routes like night-cross-country-ski-runs
- Olympia Baths: great Sauna facilities and with indoor and outdoor waterpark
- ice-skating on the skating rink with skate-rental
- diversified hiking trails for short and long hiking tours, walks and tobogganing
- Gambling Casino Seefeld
- surrounded by several swimming lakes for swimming in the summer and ice skating in the winter season
If there are any further questions:
Please contactus and we will answer as quick as possible!
Thank you very much!!
- Animals on request
- Non-smoking only!
- Deposit 400 Euros (staying longer than 2 weeks: 800 Euros)
What a wonderful, wonderful place! Situated just about 10 minutes from downtown Seefeld, in a quiet, beautiful setting - this place was our home for a week and I am convinced that we could not have found a better place to stay around Seefeld. The apartment has everything one might need for a short or long stay. It is beautiful, modern, and comfortable. This was definitely one of the best stays we have ever had via airbnb. Stunning, one of a kind views and very nice and accommodating hosts.
Super schöne Whg!
Sehr symp Vermieter. Für mich hat alles gepasst :) hatte eine schöne Zeit. Danke für alles
Wir haben uns bei Robert sehr wohl gefühlt. Das Apartment war genau so, wie es auf den Bildern zu sehen ist und wie er es beschrieben hat. Es war sehr schön und sauber. Alle notwendigen Absprachen liefen reibungslos, er hat schnell geantwortet und war auch während des Aufenthalts ein guter Ansprechpartner. Alles in allem lief alles sehr freundlich und unkompliziert ab. Wir danke Robert für die schöne Zeit und würden das Apartment mit dieser tollen Aussicht auf jedenfall weiterempfehlen!
Our first trip was so pleasant at this amazing flat we came back a year later. Quiet, clean, and breath-taking views to wake up to. Robert and Nicola are great hosts and responded to our questions quickly.
And yes...we'll be back again!
It's a gorgeous apartment with superb view. I woke up and found the beautiful view ( as per the photo here) right infront of me. Wow.. Ms Sz was a lovely host too!
This apartment is beautiful! The view cannot be beat! We appreciated having a kitchen and waking up to the Alps each morning. The apartment is very big, clean and modern. Robert and Nicola were so helpful and met us at an appointed time since we didn't have access to our cell phones during our trip. This was so appreciated and reduced our stress.
The kitchen is equipped with basic cooking utensils and dinnerware. Do note that you need to shop for groceries before arriving at the apartment, as there are no grocery stores in Reith. Nicola tried to call to let us know this, but since we didn't have cell phone service we weren't able to get this message soon enough. There is a coffee maker but no coffee was provided so make sure you bring your own. Also, you should bring your own shampoo, soap, etc. as there was none in the unit.
There is a huge bathtub in the unit and a nice shower, also a washing machine. The bed is very firm and we had some difficulty getting used to it, so this may be something to consider if you have a bed preference.
To end our trip, Robert ordered us a cab when we needed to get to the train station and we so appreciated this!
This place is absolutely breathtaking! We had an amazing weekend and enjoyed our stay to the fullest. Robert was a really friendly and caring host. We will come back for sure!!