Torre del Falco is our gem. The large drawing room with three arched doors to the terrace and a stately tiled fireplace, a glass walled winter garden sitting room and an intimate frescoed library. There are six wonderful bedrooms, its bathrooms with unique collections of Neapolitan old tiles. In the tower the "Stargazer's Bathroom" allows guests to gaze upon the stars through the glass dome over the round bath tub, surrounded by beautiful 18th century Neapolitan tiles, the patchwork, a veritable archive of designs.
The most upscale of our residences, with a very graceful giant living room with large fireplace and library.
Consists of five suites, each of the suites has bathrooms with rare 18th century tiles, The walls are frescoed with pigments using timeless techniques (roman).
Its beautifully appointed eat-in professional kitchen with fireplace has extraordinary jade glass antique tiles from India framing its tall French doors. The adjoining glass walled dining room opens onto a stone patio with dining furniture and barbeque.
This exquisite home with its lavender infused driveway that winds past the private pool with its breathtaking 360 degree views, surrounded by 10 acres of rolling fields, is truly an experience worth savouring.
ACCOMMODATES 13 PEOPLE
- AQUAMARINE SUITE KING SIZE - with private bathroom
- EMERALD SUITE KING SIZE - with private bathroom, Jacuzzi and large terrace
- SAFFRAEN TOWER ROOM QUEEN SIZE - private bathroom
- STARGAZER SUITE - queen size bed plus one single bed with large panoramic terrace and private tower bathroom with three windows and round large jacuzzi tub with stargazing domed skylight.
As to the extra expenses, please note that the website only shows the cleaning costs.
Therefore, we would kindly ask you to consider that, in addition to the final price of your stay and the cleaning fee, other extra fees are due as listed below:
- Linens and Towels: € 10 per person per week (if not included in the cleaning fees referred to in the website);
- Late Check-In: €25from 8pm to 11pm; €50, from 11pm to 8am;
- Early/Late Check-Out : €25 before 8am or after 11am, if agreed);
- Tourist City Tax (€ 2 per person / day up to 10 days except for children under 10.)
- Channel Manager Fee 25% on the Owner’s Net Income.
The aforementioned costs can be paid choosing one of the following ways, depending on the WEBSITE:
- In advance through the WEBSITE
- Upon arrival in cash
- Via Paypal prior to arrival.
A receipt will be issued on behalf of the flat owner for:
- Local City Tax
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please, get in touch with us a few days before arrival to confirm your time of arrival and the beds arrangement.
2) Make a call at your arrival in Rome to the following phone numbers to confirm the check-in time.
- (phone number hidden)
3) The delivery of the keys will take place upon arrival at the apartment.
4) The Refundable Deposit can be paid in cash upon arrival (or in the currency of the client) via Paypal or through the website prior to arrival and will be refunded upon check out, provided that everything is in order.