Set high on Noosa Hill in a prime location close to the National Park, Noosa Main beach, and Noosa Junction. A spacious townhouse, one of only 3. Upstairs you will be impressed by the high raked ceilings and open living with feature windows. The living flows out onto the large terrace which has a retractable blind for sunny days and entertaining. The light-filled modern kitchen with stone bench tops is set above the living area.
Entry Level: 2nd & 3rd bedroom, opens up to patio and pool, bathroom, laundry & garage
Mid Level: Open plan living & dining and balcony.
Up a few stairs: Kitchen, master bedroom & ensuite
Top Level: Kids or parents retreat
* Property Features:
* Modern furniture & bedding creating luxurious comfort
* Pet Friendly (small to medium sized dog)
* Air-conditioned in master bedroom, living and second bedroom
* 10 minute walk down to Hastings Street & main beach
* Loft area with smart TV
* Built over 3 levels
* Large furnished balcony with BBQ
* Modern very well equipped kitchen
* Shared pool (only 3 townhouses)
* Private garage
* TV's in all bedrooms, lounge and loft
Master Bedroom: 1 x King
2nd Bedroom: 1 X Queen
3rd Bedroom: 2 long singles or 1 x king (please confirm your preference)
Guests have total access
Interaction with guests
Available 24/7 via phone
1) Pet Friendly: all pets are to be approved. Please provide age & breed. Noosa de Villa's allows 1 x medium size dog.
Pets are welcome inside, however for obvious reasons they are not allowed on carpet, furniture or bedding. (any damage or additional cleaning created by your pet will be on charged).
2) No Smoking
HolidayHomes@Noosa manages holiday houses in Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and we specialise in Pet and Family Friendly Holiday Homes and have been operating in Noosa since 2012.
We cater to family groups, couples, guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
Our committed team have developed a great reputation for delivering efficient and friendly service and are here to assist you with all aspects of your Holiday requirements.
if you request one of our properties Karen, Linda, Megan, Carolyn or Glenn would love to help you find the perfect spot to holiday.
We all love Noosa we realise how lucky we are to call Noosa home.