About This Listing
A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at my place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE ROOM/STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
*** LOCAL AMENITIES ***
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to the place. Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
We didn't get to meet the host,however he emailed us very clear instructions on how to check in and the directions to the place. He response to our emails/questions in a very short time. Yes, we do feel the welcome from the host.
The small studio is located in a quiet neighborhood about a 5 minute walk from the Pimlico tube station. The kitchen was properly stocked with all the necessary items to cook, in addition to a number of little snacks and drinks that the host left at no charge. The bathroom is located outside of the room and is shared with another tenant, who I never once saw.
Only complaint was the poor communication of the host.
Thanks a lot to Alessandro, all information about the room is true. We had one bed, own kitchen with tableware, case, table, kettle, microwave. Bathroom was on two rooms, it was always clean. The room is located near Victoria station, it is very comfortably. We are satisfied with the room
Alessandro is a great host! He has always been in touch with us and worried to give us the best service. The apartment is beatiful and so confortable! I really recommend this place!
Alessandro kept necessary contact with us and left detailed and easy to follow instructions for our arrival. He also was accommodating in us arriving earlier than check-in, although we did have a bit of trouble contacting him then since our phones weren't initially working in the UK. Luckily there was someone at the studio upon arrival who helped us in and answered any questions we had. He was very kind to leave a few snacks and a bottle of wine. The studio was clean, exactly as described, and in a very central location for us. It is about a 10 minute walk to Victoria Station. There are a handful of cafes, restaurants, pubs, and grocery stores near by. Our studio was on a higher floor with many stairs, so if there are any type of mobility issues this may not be suitable for you.
We loved the location and had everything we needed there. Better than staying in a hotel for the same cost, in our opinion. We would definitely stay here again!
This host has 1860 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.