A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at my place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE ROOM/STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
*** LOCAL AMENITIES ***
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to the place. Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
I rent this studio twice. It is a very nice place. I'd like to highly recommend.
We had a very nice week on vacation in London, staying in one of Alessandro's studios in Victoria/Pimlico. We had everything we needed (no TV or stereo, actually, but it didn't matter for us since we had laptops and other gadgets), and the location is great. Alessandro is a charming and attentive host and everything was perfect for our stay on arrival, including wine, milk, bread, coffee... and precious info. We found also the basics like salt, sugar and olive oil. Everything is well planned and brand new, including the comfortable and always clean bathroom and WC. The self-service laundry on site was great! The neighborhood is perfectly fine, safe and really convenient as a starting point to explore a city as large as London. I surely will recommend this place for my friends - and I, particularly, would be back there in a heartbeat. Hope it will be soon enough :)
Allessandro hugely helpful. Great location. All efficient.
Welcoming things appreciated. Thanks
This is an ideal location if you want to tour around Central London. Close to the Victoria line and bus line #24 that will take you to all the major sights. The flat we rented had two big windows overlooking the street too.
My husband and I came here for our Honeymoon and it was just perfect. The shared bathroom wasn't bad at all.
Another aspect that was such a nice addition was the wine, bread, cereal, milk and all the little extras. When we come to London again we will definitely stay again.
It was our first experience of booking through airbnb. Everything was OK. Alessandro helped us with choosing and reservation, also he gave us some usefull advices. Location of appartment is very convenient. This determined our choice. We knew before about common on two appartments shower and toilet, but it was not problem for us. Nobody prevented us. The process chek in was smooth despite the inconvenient time of our arrival. Kitchen has everything you need.
What can be improved:
- instead of declared welcome bottle of wine I found welcome bottle of beer
- the bed can be convenient for pair, but not for mother and her 15 years daugher, because of there is only one blanket. So we made dragging this one all night. It will be better to have two separate.
- we were staying for 6 night, so it would be better if the host changed our towels once.
In general we are satisfied and would recommend this place to other tourists. Thanks Alessandro! And wish him prosperity and welfare.
Решила поделиться впечатлениями, т.к. размещенные ранее на этом сайте отзывы здорово помогли с выбором, возможно и мой будет полезен.
Это был мой первый опыт бронирования через airbnb. Все прошло гладко и комфортно. Алессандро помог с выбором апартаментов и процессом бронирования, а также дал несколько полезных советов. Расположение идеально - пешковая доступность до станции Виктории и метро Пимлико. Этим и был определен выбор. Заселение прошло четко несмотря на неудобное время нашего прибытия. Душ и туалет общие для двух студий, но это не было проблемой, все чисто, нам никто не мешал (надеюсь, мы тоже). Кухня содержит все необходимое.
Из недоразумений или что можно улучшить:
- вместо заявленной приветственной бутылки вина обнаружили приветственную бутылку пива
- кровать удобна для пары, но не для матери с дочерью подростком, т.к. только одно одеяло. Так что всю ночь каждый из нас тащил его на себя, скучно не было. Было бы хорошо иметь два одеяла
- за 5 полных дней (6 ночей) было бы неплохо однажды поменять полотенца
В остальном и целом все отлично! Могу смело рекомендовать студии Алессандро.
Alessandro was fully available even though abroad which was much appreciated. Organization was perfect and the studio is just lovely. You benefit from a real independance with all modern facilities. Extremely clean which makes it even more lovely.
Lovely flat, very clean. Nice touches like milk and bread provided. Great location
We arrived 2 hours before schedule at 6am. Alessandro arrived within minutes to let us in to our apartment. We were so grateful to him. The apartment was fully equipped with everything we needed plus extra thoughtful things provided by Alessandro such as a beer and chocolate. This is a fantastic location walking distance to major attractions and train station. I highly recommend Alessandro and his apartment
I always stay with Alessandro in room 10 when I go to London. I love the room as it is very bright with two huge windows, Although I only have a quick breakfast every day, it is possible to cook all your meals in the little kitchen, Alessandro leaves milk, bread and butter in the kitchen for breakfast. The whole place is spotlessly clean and the bed is very comfortable.
What a fantastic place to stay. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. The place is spotlessly clean and the kitchenette is very well equipped. We shared a bathroom with another room but this was never a problem, in fact we never saw the other guests. The bathrooms were also spotlessly clean. Alessandro was a wonderful host, where nothing was a problem, and even provided a light breakfast and drinks. This was great. He also provided a very detailed map highlighting all the tourist attractions and other places of interests. We did a weekend in Paris and he kindly stored our luggage for us so we didn't have to take it all with us. The location is fantastic with Victoria and Pimlico stations within walking distance and there are also buses that run very frequently some even 24 hours. There a lots of great restaurants and cafes all within a short walk 2 supermarkets. There is even a fresh produce street market. I would definitely recommend and stay at Alessandro's on my next visit to London.