72 sqm. Apt. with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and living room. All air-conditioned.
Cozy living room with dining and kitchen corner equipped with fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and most importantly, Water purifier unit, meaning "FREE DRINKING WATER" for all your stay.
24hour minimart is in 200 meters, wood fired oven pizza is right next door, and Tops supermarket is in the neighborhood.
Convenient located in quiet residential area yet close to prime shopping centers, i.e. Siam Paragon and MBK center where can be reached in 15 min. by taxi with less than 100 Bht.
Access to Lumpinee subway station is in 5 min., and Saladaeng - BTS ( sky train ) station within 10 min.
In the worst traffic condition like Friday's evening, one of our guest still paid only 200 Bht. (5 Euro) from Siam Paragon to the residence.
Most Popular Attractions in Silom and Sathorn
- Lumpini Park, Bangkok's oldest and largest park, is an inner-city haven of tranquility, fresh air and shade - offering city dwellers the perfect connection to nature.
- Reaching for the clouds at Vertigo and Moon Bar on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree hotel is one of the best ways to end a long day in Bangkok.
- Copy of ID or Passport is required to be sent by email before check in.
- No Smoking, No Pet, No Party allowed.
- No walking w/ your shoes in the room, please take off and keep them in shoes rack behind the door. Slippers are provided in the room, feel free to use them.
- Please turn off the Air Conditioning Units and all electrical devices when not in use.
- Please note the following while cooking is operated;
1. Leave the 2 bedrooms closed.
2. Open windows by the kitchen and door at balcony for fresh air circulation.
- Please take good care to the furniture, upholstery, bed linen and equipment. Any loss or damage of items and to the property will be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- Cleaning service during the time of your stay is available at the cost of 500 THB/ cleaning,
- Laundry service is nearby in a few minutes walk.
My friend and I stayed in Sujin's comfortable and cozy apartment. Each room comes equipped with dresser drawers, king size beds, and comfortable bedding. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. A well equipped and condo with a South East Asian decor.
The security at the front was always helpful at flagging down taxis or scooter taxis. The location is 5 minutes from the SalaDaeng BTS which is a major shopping mecca. Within close proximity to the condo are numerous restaurants, dry cleaners, 7-11's and a Top's supermarket.
If I were to return to bustling Bangkok I would without a doubt once again stay in Sujin's wonderful condo. Five stars all the way.
The home was just as beautiful as it looks in the pictures! She promptly responded to all of my requests, and was available to bring me new towels, sheets, etc. I would definitely come back again if I stayed in Thailand. Great value!!
We had a very nice stay at Sujin's place! She was a very kind host and the apartment was pleasant and nicely furnished with carefully chosen artworks! We found all the comfort you could expect from the best hotel, together with Sujin's care on our arrival and checkout! Also note that the place is centrally located and the concierge is always here to help with taxis and orientation. I would definitely stay again and recommend the place to other travelers!
The apartment is in a pretty good location. The security guards downstairs are great and make you feel welcome every time you enter the building. The apartment itself has all you need. The beds and couch are comfortable and the bathrooms are clean and homely. The place has a hotel-feel about it with some shampoo and conditioner initially supplied. There's even a coffee machine with coffee to brew. I would stay here again if it was available for my next trip to Bangkok.
Enjoys staying in nice place with good environment.
When acting as a host, this fundamental need becomes my major concern.
The goal is to serve my guest a hotel-quality amenity, plus free welcome drink, fresh bread & coffee so my guest will not have to worry about breakfast in the next morning.
As an architect's place, everything from room furnishing to artwork are carefully selected.
"Stay connected" is what you can expect, free wi-fi for you to be in touch with your business, friends and family.
I'm also be reached at all time via e-mail and phone call.