About This Listing
Enjoy an ideal Manhattan experience in a brand new, luxury doorman building located in the center of NYC. The immaculate apartment is within walking distance of all of NYC's biggest attractions.
The apartment features:
• 1 queen size bed in a spacious bedroom
• A full kitchen with all modern appliances, including refrigerator, full oven, microwave and dishwasher
• A washer/dryer in the apartment
• A spacious bathroom
• Open floor plan with large windows
• Fully adjustable AC with heating and cooling
• Fast wireless internet access with fiber-optic internet
• Speakers in every room (including the bathroom) with an iPod/iPhone dock in the living room. You can also hook up any device with a headphone jack to control the room-to-room speakers
•Complimentary wine or locally crafted beer
• Landscaped roof deck with tables, lounge chairs and great views of the whole city
• Fully equipped gym located in the building
• Friendly, 24-hour doorman always at hand in the modern lobby
Interaction with Guests
• Typically, keys are left with the doorman with the legal name of the guest under whom the reservation is made
• Keys can be picked up any time at the doorman desk after the agreed-upon check-in time
• I will always be on hand via text, phone or email for direct communication, should any issues arise
• The apartment is within walking distance of a variety of delicious restaurants and very conveniently located to get anywhere in the city
• The apartment is also close to all of NYC's biggest attractions: Times Square, Museum Mile and The MoMa, Central Park, the Highline, Macy's flagship store, luxury shopping, and much more
• The apartment is either walkable or a quick subway ride away to everything in NYC
• The building is close to nearly all subways including the A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, N, R, Q and 7 lines, so getting anywhere in the city will be simple and easy
House rules are intended to maximize the comfort and affordability of your stay and are intended to maintain the luxury apartment for the owner as well as future guests.
Please refrain from smoking in the apartment. If you would like to smoke, please do so atop the building's landscaped roof, where you can catch gorgeous views of the New York City skyline. Also, we ask that you do not use the space to host parties.
Please contact the host regarding pets prior to booking a reservation.
Jarman was a great host! The apartment was clean, he left us a bottle of wine, and some great sample sized shampoos and body washs. He even was able to let us stay until 5 to checkout which was great because we had a late train ride home! We look forward to staying with Jarman again!
Jarman was an excellent host! His apartment was clean and very conveniently located.
Jarman's place is fantastic. The location is great. The apartment was a wonderful place to spend the weekend. The view from the rooftop in the evening was a nice added benefit. Jarman was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions. Jarman's place is definitely our new favorite place to stay in NYC.
Jarman's apartment was exactly as described. Located in Hell's Kitchen it's in the middle of everything, perfectly for the classical Manhattan tourist. We were even welcomed with a bottle of wine and fresh sunflowers. We loved to stay there. Plus: 5 stars for the cleanliness.
Jarman's place was very nice and in a prime location. It was definitely the largest place I've ever stayed in New York. It puts a hotel to shame. He was very helpful with local restaurants and left us a bottle of wine. I'd definitely stay there again. Thanks again Jarman for making our stay in NYC easy.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alexander
I work in Digital & Global Ecommerce Strategy in New York City and love experincing all the great things this city has to offer, from it's delicious and innovative restaurants and great museums, to walking home from work along the highline.