About This Listing
The two bedroom apartment of a beautiful height under ceiling is on the second floor in a building by English construction years of 1930's .
Located only 5 mn walk away the town center, it is very sunny (but cool during summer) and has a free view on a public garden and a square.
It is furnished well and completely renewed since 2012.
Of a surface of 105 m2, you will find:
- a warm spacious, clear and bright Moroccan lounge with its table allowing to take the meals there. It contains television LED any international channels and WiFi internet access;
- a fully equipped kitchen with an adjacent dining room: big cooker gas, refrigerator, microwaves, coffee maker, toaster and any necessary utensils and dishes for your stay;
- the first bedroom includes a "king size" double bed (1,80m of wide) and a cupboard;
- the second room contains two beds (widths: 1,60m and 1,20m) and a closet;
- a bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet as well as a washing machine.
A bag of golf is available in the main room.
At the foot of the apartment, you will find coffees and minimarkets. Situated near the city center, it is also 5 mn away from tearooms and fashionable restaurants in Tangier (Fouga, Eric Kayser, Luigi and its famous pastas, etc.) in the mythical district of California. The square of Grand Socco and the medina are only a 10 mn walk away.
To discover the other more distant places of Tangier ( golf, beach...), you will find easily small taxis at the bottom of the building which will take you for a reasonable price. A bus station is also situated on the square.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you wish more information.
About the Host, Farida
J'aime voyager en Espagne et aux Etats Unis.
J'aime recevoir mes amis ou ma famille et rencontrer de nouveaux amis.
J'aime que les gens se sentent bien chez moi.