Our elegant and new apartment is located in one of the most interesting shopping area in the city, close to the underground station of "Baldo degli Ubaldi" (A line) at almost 5 minutes travel from the famous Vatican Museum and at 10 minutes from the city centre.
All the apartment is paved with parquet made with not flammable wood.
Central heating available with pollution filtered air conditioning (inverter multisplit Daikin class AA) in every room, safe and fridge with drinks included.
We rent each room separate! So the apartment will be share with other guests.
Common services available: you can have wireless link for your internet services and email. For using the internet you will bwe asked to fill a form for Police control, then you will be given a password and a WEP acces code.
The apartment is provided with linen and bath clothes.
Pets and animals are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed in the all apartment.
Linen is changed every three days.
The change of linen and the cleaning services for all apartment reservation are weekly. For spedy clean and linen change the cost is € 10,00 per person.
Apartment standard facilities
•TV Color LCD
•Safe rolling shutters
Here you will find a useful garage with which we have agreed fa special fare for our guests.
The place was really great! The room was very big, the bathroom aswell. Everything was clean and very nicely decorated and equipped. The location is great aswell, the Metro Station is right outside the door and therefore very convenient. The Doorman is very helpful and nice. It was absolutely perfect for us !
The reservation was canceled 54 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We enjoyed our stay at Casalory; Nazareno is indeed a great help. You certainly must try the mozzarella pizza next door !!
- close to the subway, direct from Termini Train station
- very helpful doorman (Nazareno)
- clean place
- the room is in a kind of basement, and rather dark. I had to keep the light on all day long, as not enough sun light came in.
- the room is smaller than it looks.
- there was no hot water for the shower in the first morning (bad surprise), so I sent an SMS to Lori. Although I did not get any answer to this SMS, the problem was fixed when I came back in the evening.
- the breakfast is not served in the BnB, but in a bar close by. The bar is very noisy, small, and for breakfast you get one hot drink and one croissant - so forget any fantasy about a good italian breakfast. Furthermore, I needed to have breakfast before the bar opens on the first morning: fortunately, I had brought food from Paris and was able to warm it in the kitchen (no money back was proposed for this breakfast).
- Nazareno was very insistant that I leave at 10 am on the last day (he asked at least twice). I was waiting for friends, so I asked to stay in the BnB - not in my room - for 15 minutes, and this was not allowed although there was no kind of emergency like another person waiting for the room.
- In the morning I was woken up by the vibrations produced by the subway, and anyway a bit later, at 8:30 am or so, the maid used the vacuum cleaner in a nearby room.
All in all:
I will not go back to this BnB. There are many other in the same price range where I hope to have less disapointments and a better experience.
I stayed at Casa Lory for 6 weeks and I had a great time. I didnt meet Lory but the doorman Nazareno is a great person and was there for me whenever I needed him.
The apartment is modern and clean and there 3 (website hidden) looks just like on the pictures and my room even had a privat little kitchen. The only minus point for me was, that is was a bit dark even during the day because it had a courtyard facing window. Since I stayed there for such a long time, cleaning was done weekly and the cleaning lady even washed my clothes.
For breakfast you get a voucher with which you can have real italian style coffee and a (email hidden) next door.
The tube stop "Baldo degli Ubaldi" is just outside the building and the tube to the center goes every 5 mins.
I would recommend Casa Lory to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Rome and I give a big thumbs up for Nazareno!
We enjoyed our stay very much especially because of the doorman Naurizzio! He really helped us and welcomed us so nicely.
The place is far from the center, but close to the Vatican.
Though it is easy to manage the metro to get to the center.
The room is kind of small but clean.
You can't really use the kitchen csuse there are no tools provided. But its nice to have the fridge.
The breakfast was also good.
A pleasant stay at Casa Lory, and if you're visiting Rome do consider this place. It's value for money, clean, neat and modern. Location wise it was great - easy to get around Rome as the metro line casa lory was located on featured the station stops of many of Rome's attractions.
Spacious room. Comfortable bed (although it was a bit to close to the ground for my old knees). Close to the metro. The local restaurants were excellent! And the doorman, Nazareno, was extremely helpful and had a wonderful sense of humor!!! We would definitely stay there again.
We stayed at Casa Lory for 7 nights while traveling across Europe. We had a great stay there, mostly due to the awesome help from Nazareno, the doorman/manager of the apartment building. He was great and very friendly! We had very little communication with Lory while we were staying there but directed most of our questions to Nazareno. He's fantastic!
The location is very convenient! The train station is right outside of the building! We didn't explore the area around very much, but took the train into the city center. The apartment is on the ground floor, which helps keep it cool and it was great having the air conditioning! It was nice and clean and it was great having our own bathroom and shower. We were looking forward to washing some clothes since a washer is listed, but there is no washer there. You have to go down the street to the laundromat. Also, our fridge was not working when we got there but Nazareno went out and bought us a new one so we could keep our food and drinks cold!
Overall, we had a wonderful stay here. Any problems that arose were addressed quickly and Nazareno was a wonderful "host"!
We didn't see Lory, but Mr.Nazzareno was very polite, and helpful. The room was small and lightness, but clean.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT