Our elegant and new apartment is located in one of the most interesting shopping area in the city, close to the underground station of "Baldo degli Ubaldi" (A line) at almost 5 minutes travel from the famous Vatican Museum and at 10 minutes from the city centre.
All the apartment is paved with parquet made with not flammable wood.
Central heating available with pollution filtered air conditioning (inverter multisplit Daikin class AA) in every room, safe and fridge with drinks included.
We rent each room separate! So the apartment will be share with other guests.
Common services available: you can have wireless link for your internet services and email. For using the internet you will bwe asked to fill a form for Police control, then you will be given a password and a WEP acces code.
The apartment is provided with linen and bath clothes.
Pets and animals are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed in the all apartment.
Linen is changed every three days.
The change of linen and the cleaning services for all apartment reservation are weekly. For spedy clean and linen change the cost is € 10,00 per person.
Apartment standard facilities
•TV Color LCD
•Safe rolling shutters
Here you will find a useful garage with which we have agreed fa special fare for our guests.
We didn't see Lory when we were there and found that she doesn't speak English....However, Mr. Nazzareno was welcoming and friendly. He gave us lots of useful information and suggestion that made our trip in Rome more interesting and enjoyable. Besides, the location of the house is very close to the Metro which is very convenience. And the room was clean and lovely.
Definitely recommend Casalory for people who's travelling to Rome.
L'accoglienza è stata ottima. La descrizione dell'annuncio rappresentava assolutamente da realtà. Il quartiere era molto tranquillo con tutti i comfort a portata di mano e con la fermata di metro e autobus praticamente davanti all'ingresso del b&b. La ciliegina sulla torta del b&b è sicuramente il sig.Nazareno che ci ha accolti calorosamente.
P.S. (per il sig. Nazareno): presto arriverà altro succo d'uva!!
Lorys apartment was simple but beautiful. It was clean, very comfortable and was located really close from the tourist attractions. We did not meet Lory but the man in charge was a gem. He was friendly and fun, and was available for enquiries or help 24/7. Breakfast (email hidden) nearby and it was delicious. Really recommend this place.
The place was really great! The room was very big, the bathroom aswell. Everything was clean and very nicely decorated and equipped. The location is great aswell, the Metro Station is right outside the door and therefore very convenient. The Doorman is very helpful and nice. It was absolutely perfect for us !
The reservation was canceled 54 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We enjoyed our stay at Casalory; Nazareno is indeed a great help. You certainly must try the mozzarella pizza next door !!
- close to the subway, direct from Termini Train station
- very helpful doorman (Nazareno)
- clean place
- the room is in a kind of basement, and rather dark. I had to keep the light on all day long, as not enough sun light came in.
- the room is smaller than it looks.
- there was no hot water for the shower in the first morning (bad surprise), so I sent an SMS to Lori. Although I did not get any answer to this SMS, the problem was fixed when I came back in the evening.
- the breakfast is not served in the BnB, but in a bar close by. The bar is very noisy, small, and for breakfast you get one hot drink and one croissant - so forget any fantasy about a good italian breakfast. Furthermore, I needed to have breakfast before the bar opens on the first morning: fortunately, I had brought food from Paris and was able to warm it in the kitchen (no money back was proposed for this breakfast).
- Nazareno was very insistant that I leave at 10 am on the last day (he asked at least twice). I was waiting for friends, so I asked to stay in the BnB - not in my room - for 15 minutes, and this was not allowed although there was no kind of emergency like another person waiting for the room.
- In the morning I was woken up by the vibrations produced by the subway, and anyway a bit later, at 8:30 am or so, the maid used the vacuum cleaner in a nearby room.
All in all:
I will not go back to this BnB. There are many other in the same price range where I hope to have less disapointments and a better experience.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I and my husband (Fabrizio) are a middle age couple with a lot of interest about the best way of life. I love to cook (I'm italian!), I like very much to see exhibition, expecially modern art, but the Renaissance picture is my favourite.