The Bodhi Venice Retreat is an eco chic house located 5 short blocks to the sandy beaches
It is walking distance to restaurants, shops, gym, the beach, coffee houses and Abbot Kinney recently named the coolest block in America by GQ Magazine and ½ block from the newest “soho of LA”, Rose Ave with the hottest restaurants, wine bar, and coffee house beachside!
2 blocks to Main Street Santa Monica.
Outdoor Dining Cabana , BBQ and Firepit!
3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with queen beds and small 3rd bedroom with Full size
all with beautiful down comforters and high thread count sheets. I-Pod station in
each bedroom. Crib, highchair and stroller available on request. (Fees apply)
1 Bathroom with tub and shower.
Home office area with desk, Fax, Scanner and Printer.
Bamboo & Hardwood floors throughout the house
42" Flat screen in Living Room and in Bedroom
DSL wireless Internet, telephone service,
Cable TV with premium channels
& great retro DVD library.
Gourmet kitchen equipped with microwave, stove, toaster oven, High-end pots, pans, beautiful contemporary dish and stemware
Beautiful Dining Room area with Sustainable Forest Dining Set.
Backyard with outdoor Dining Room Cabana & Barbeque
Laundry with washer/dryer.
Coolers, beach chairs, boogie boards & umbrella.
Eco Friendly amenities
Insiders Concierge book
Feng Shui and Eco Conscious.
5 minute Walk to Beach and the bike path.
5 minutes to Whole Foods.
Beautifully designed by Award Winning Third Power Hospitality Design Team.
Location Venice Beach
2 minutes to Santa Monica
5 minutes to Marina Del Rey
10 minutes to Culver City
10 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
20 minutes to Beverly Hills
25 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
25 minutes to Hollywood
30 minutes to Universal Studios
45 minutes to Disneyland
Venice Beach is an oasis that combines the edginess of the city with the calm of the
beach with a boho chic vibe. 2 blocks east of the white sandy beaches of Venice is one
on LA’s best-kept secrets, Abbot Kinney Boulevard, a mile packed with salons, spas,
boutiques, galleries and award winning restaurants. All just a few blocks away...
Other Things to Note
If your stay is greater than 14 days we require a mandatory In-stay cleaning during your stay that is NOT POSSIBLE TO CHARGE THROUGH AIRBNB QUOTE. An in stay cleaning on a 14 day or more stay will be at a discounted rate of $95. This is a separate fee and can’t be calculated in the airbnb rate.
MUST sign Third Power Hospitality reservation AGREEMENT:
1.Smoking is allowed outside only. Any presence of smoke in the house will result in a full forfeit of deposit.
Smoking must take place outside with doors closed so there is no presence of smoke in the house.
2. Pets are not permitted unless previously agreed and pet agreement signed.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 20 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent unless previously approved.
4.You must be respectful of the neighbors concerning noise. Noise complaints may result in forfeit of deposit. (Comply with Los Angeles no noise law before 8 am and beyond 10 pm)
5.Third Power Hospitality is not liable for anything left behind after check out.
6. Owners/ Manager does not assume any liability for loss,damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas electricity or plumbing.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- the maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons stated above listed in total in party. At no time will there be more than 4 guests over number in party listed gather on the premises.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Weekly or bi weekly cleaning service can be arranged for additional fee.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense or false number of occupants will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. RAIN OR STORM POLICY –: No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (website hidden) for details and to purchase.
Place was quaint and perfect for a group. Beds were super cozy and outdoor space was enjoyable. Easy walk to most amenities. Overall a great experience! Would definitely stay here again.
We were here with our daughter and another small family for a wedding weekend. This is a wonderful, convenient location, close to Abbott Kinney, the beach, Ocean Park and all the great stuff Venice has to offer. Street parking was no problem to find within a block, usually right out front. There was some coffee, creamer, pasta, sauce, a bag of popcorn and a bottle of Pellegrino waiting for us when we arrived. A nice and unexpected touch. Also, the binder with info about the area was great. Internet and cable were both free and fully functional, as well.
The house is simple, but nicely done. The beds were comfortable. No air conditioning, but open windows and several fans made it pleasant nonetheless (my impression is that most homes in LA don't have A/C, since the city cools down almost every night). Another bonus of the fans is that they drowned out all of the inevitable city noises of cars parking and pedestrians. The outdoor space was pleasant, a nice bonus. It would be great for barbeques (they have a grill there for your use). The washer and dryer worked fine.
Confortable, nice and well-located place; as described on the property page!
There is everything you need on-site: confortable beds, fridge, freezer, a patio with a big wooden table and a pit fire, plenty of bath towels, solid wireless signal (Internet), a DVD/Blu-Ray player with a couple good movies :) Venice Beach is within walking distance (10 minutes or so) and there is enough free street parking around.
I had a couple questions during my stay and the hosts turned out to be easily reachable, via airbnb private messages or phone.
While being a minor problem, I'd like to mention that the fridge can be loud at times, which is especially noticeable at night.
All in all, this place is definitely recommended!
Host was available and responsive. We had a problem with the refrigerator upon arrival and they sent a repairman immediately. The property is as advertised and as Venice properties go was quite spacious and nice.
Nice little house in a good location. A couple of irritations; the kitchen sink tap needs replacing - it's worn out and also the sink in the bathroom basin does not drain properly. And beware the fire alarm - it's oversensitive and unstoppable. Otherwise we enjoyed ourselves in the house and the yard - a nice feature.
Thanks for feedback. It makes us better hosts and a better experience for our future guests. The kitchen tap was less than 1 year old however we replaced it as it was not functioning property. The bathroom basin was not draining properly due to the an item placed in the sink.
Smoke alarms mandatory are installed for the guests safety.
Very pleased with this apartment. Everything was taken care of to make our stay as smooth as possible and the apartment was equipped with all we needed and more. Great beds and shower as well. Thumbs up!
This host has 160 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews