About this listing
Brand New Just Remodeled Private room in Park Slope.
Conveniently situated on 6th ave, between 16st and Prospect Ave. We offer a sunny bedroom on the top floor (3rd fl) of our Apartment House.
This is a light filled room that's cozy and quiet. Guests have their own entrance to the house and private entrance to their bedroom on the third floor level, separated from the family space. Large Bathroom is also on the 3rd floor, shared with one other person.
Down the street, you land in the heart of the Park Slope on 7th avenue where you will find everything : cafes, shops and restaurants.
- 3rd floor Room
- own bedroom, Queen size bed (could sleep two)
- Wi Fi
- AC in bedroom
- Heater in Room
- TV in Room
- Office Desk
- Subway/Bus nearby
R and F trains 20 min to Manhattan.
About Park Slope:
- Steps to Prospect Park and Botanical Garden
- Safe area, voted #1 Neighborhood in NY by New York Magazine
- Great Restaurants and Shops along the 7th Avenue and 5th Ave
- People of all ages and families with children. Gay Friendly.
- Easy access to all surrounding neighborhoods and Manhattan
The bars and cafes, the beautiful prospect park and all the great shopping along 7th ave.
Yes, Two train stations are near by. The F, G train and R train.
No house rules, building and neighborhood is very quite so keeping noise level down would be great. Guest room is on the 3rd floor and guests are free to come and go as they please.