About this listing
Spacious one-bed room apartment in the West Village close to everything you want in the city. Two people can easily make themselves at home in the heart of the Village and in minutes be in Soho. Shopping, the best restaurants and charm await.
Stay in the heart of the West Village just blocks from where the "Friends" apartment is (up the street on Bedford). Cute, charming street two blocks away from the famed Murray's Cheese Shop and Joe's Pizza.
- One BD/BA, spacious, hardwood floors, lots of light, clean.
- SUPER comfy queen-sized bed, good closet space.
- Kitchen has new stove, fridge, microwave.
- Wifi in apartment
- 46" Samsung flat screen TV with built-in apps and access to Hulu and Netflix
- Close to all the great West Village restaurants (Little Owl, Blue Ribbon, Mas Farmhouse, Commerce, etc).
- Shopping in Soho is a 15 minute walk, Hudson river five blocks away
- Access to West 4th and Houston subway stations are just a few short blocks from the apartment. Can hop on the A,C,E,B,D,F, M,1,2
- Easy access to Soho, Meatpacking, TriBeCa, Nolita and can get to Central Park in 15-20 minutes via subway
- This apartment is a 5th floor walk-up, typical for the West Village
In my home, they will have access to air conditioning in both the living room and my bedroom, a hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner, fresh towels/linens, extra towels, microwave, blender, toaster, flat screen TV with access to movies and tv shows, wifi throughout the apartment.
Outside the apartment, I am blocks from the west 4th street subway which gives you access to the A, B, C, D, E, F, M lines. And I'm also close to the Houston stop to catch the 1 line. I'm blocks from all the trendy west village bars and restaurants, 10 min walk from Soho, five block walk to the Husdon River. Also close to meatpacking and Chelsea, TriBeCa. Anything downtown is really a short cab or subway away. And to get to Central Park, it's a 15-20 min venture on the subway. Location is one of the best in the city. Very charming and not too crowded, not many tourists, you'll feel like a local.
Interaction with Guests
I interact with my guests frequently, answering all of their questions in a timely manner. I also check in during their stay to ensure everything is going well. I'm always available my email or phone.
I love the charm, the access to great restaurants and bars that aren't too crowded, a local feel, tree lines and cobblestone streets once you wonder deep in the village. I love the access to so many other great places in New York, and I just love my apartment. Great space, great light, cozy.
Yes, west 4th subway is two blocks away. The Houston stop for the 1 line is also three blocks away.
Please refrain from smoking in the apartment, having large parties, or bringing pets. I would hope you care for my home as you do your own, and try to keep in the same condition that I keep it in. Recycling is on the right side under the sink, garbage on the left. If you need to take out the either on, the bins for the building can be find outside the door near the mail boxes in the main entrance. The apartment automatically locks when you close the door, so ALWAYS make sure you have the keys when leaving. That being said, you must dead bolt the door once you leave, as well as from the inside of the apartment.
If you get cold, there is a space heater. Please turn off when leaving the apartment. Close all windows when not in the apartment.