Bright, beautiful, and cozy one bedroom apartment with a brand new kitchen on a quiet tree-lined street in Hell's Kitchen--2 blocks from Times Square! The perfect haven in the heart of EVERYTHING. Perfect for up to 4 adults plus virtual concierge!
Bright, beautiful, and cozy one bedroom apartment one a quiet tree-lined street in Hell's Kitchen--2 blocks from Times Square! The perfect haven in the heart of EVERYTHING
- 800 Square feet
- Full one bedroom plus Chaise in living room; can sleep 4 comfortably
- Newly remodeled with FULL kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher etc
- located within walking distance of both 9th and 10th aves--some of the best restaurants in the city
- one block from Broadway theatres
- laundry in building
My apartment is in the BEST location in the city. Some of the most wonderful restaurants in the city are steps outside the door. Broadway theatres are one block away and Central Park is a 10 min walk! It is one block from EVERY major subway in the city and two blocks away from all the hop on hop off buses. Yet, the apartment itself is cozy and wonderful. I provide sightseeing suggestions to all of my guests and basically act as your concierge prior to and during your stay.
Please read my reviews :)
Guests have access to laundry and all other building amenities.
Interaction with Guests
You should choose my apartment because not only is it beautiful, but I go to great lengths to create incredible experiences for my guests:
- I act as a virtual concierge prior to and during your stay to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
- I meet and greet EVERY group of guests that stay at my apartment so guests can avoid the hassle of a key retrieval service blocks away.
- Every group of guest receives a welcome basket of healthy snacks, toiletries, maps, guidebooks etch
- I offer suggestions on the best and most cost effective transportation to and from the airport
My apartment is in the BEST neighborhood in NYC. It is the most quiet and quaint street but blocks from EVERYTHING--two blocks from Times Square. Blocks from Central Park (a very easy walk).
My apartment is one block from every major subway. I recommend to all my guests that they buy a week subway bus pass. It is very easy to get everywhere from my apartment.
House Rules and Helpful Hints about my apartment:
1. Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am. If you need to have a late check out or want to store bags until your flight, you MUST make arrangements with me prior to your arrival to do this.
2. When you check out, ALL garbage and recycling must be placed in the proper disposal bins in the basement. Failure to do so will result in a fine being subtracted from your security deposit.
3. On the coffee table, you will find tour books to use during your stay enjoy.
4. There are snacks and champagne in the refrigerator for you (on the top shelf). There is also a basket of toiletries on one of the nightstand in the bedroom. Please enjoy with my compliments.
5. There are also shampoos, conditioners etc in the shower. Please feel free to use any of the sample bottles.
6. Please treat my apartment (my home) as if it were your home. Be courteous to neighbors. It is a very quiet and courteous building.
7. To use the power outlet in the bathroom, the light switch must be ON.
8. A hairdryer is located below the sink in the bathroom.
9. No smoking allowed at ANY time in the apartment.
10. Please do not put suitcases or luggage of any kind on top of dressers or bookshelves etc. It scratches the walls and ruins the furniture.
11. The WIFI network and passcode are next to the guide books.
12. Umbrellas are located in the kitchen pantry closet.
13. The keys you are provided work as follows: the triangular key is for both exterior building doors. The more rounded key is for the apartment door itself.
15. On the morning of your check out please place ALL used towels and sheets in a pile in the living room for my housekeepers to pick up and launder. If you want to do laundry during your stay (laundry is in the basement), simply add funds to the card I provide you with or call one of the local services for pick up and drop off service (I'm a big fan of Jay Cleaners on 9th in between 43rd and 44th)
16. Please call or text me (phone number hidden)) or my assistant Olivia (phone number hidden)) in case of any emergency.
17. The building superintendent, Louie, is available for building emergencies only. He is not to be used as a concierge :). If he needs access to the apartment to perform a safety procedure, he will let me know prior and you must allow him access.
Wendy's place was very cozy and welcoming. All accommodation likes sheets, towels and soaps were there for us. The neighborhood was nice with many things to do on the block. The wine bar across was terrific with a super friendly staff. Try the cheese cigars!
If you have a pet allergy please note that this apartment has had a dog living it. Picking up the key could be made easier and taking out the trash should not be part of the guest's takes because we pay a cleaning fee.
I booked with Wendy and from the start she was very helpful and understandning for everything i asked her. In the end her apartment got problems with the pipes so we never stayed there and i cant give the apartment any feedback but Wendy helped us get a Hotel room and did everything she could to solve the situation just the day before our stay - wich on top of everything was new years eve. So Wendy was a good host and trustworthy.
Our stay at Wendy's was delightful... Gorgeous apartment close to everything and very peaceful and safe... Wendy was away and made arrangements for us to collect the keys which was so easy and her assistant came the next morning to make sure everything was okay.. We had a small issue with the shower and even though it was Xmas holidays and Wendy was out of town she really went out of her way to make sure it was attended to immediately ... Would definitely recommend this to others particularly if you want a beautiful place close to all New York has to offer
Wendy's home was very comfortable and the kitchen was beautiful. We felt at home right away and so enjoyed being "New Yorkers" for the weekend. The location was fabulous; close to the theatre district and wonderful restaurants. Wendy's tips of where to eat and what to do was very helpful. It was a perfect weekend in NY.
Wendy is an absolutely fantastic host. Right from the time I made our booking, Wendy was warm and enthusiastic about making our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Close to the time we were to stay with Wendy, a change in our flight meant we would arrive late in the evening. Wendy was really accommodating, and ensured we could get into the apartment and were all set up. She kept in contact during our stay, to answer any questions we might have, and to make sure our trip was going well.
The apartment itself was great. It's very close to Times Square, and some really great restaurants. We were able to walk to most places we wanted to go. The apartment is in a really quiet building, and people we encountered in our comings and goings were all very nice.
I can't recommend Wendy as a host highly enough. If you are lucky enough to book with Wendy, you'll have an amazing time, in a great place, with a lovely host.
Wendy Simmons made my stay in NYC absolutely fantastic. Very quick to communicate and accommodate. Also very knowledgeable about things like where to eat, metro lines, and general information about the area. Apartment was immaculately cleaned, in a quiet, nice area, and very pleasant! She even left local pamphlets and business cards on the coffee table to enhance our stay. 5/5
Wendy was great. Stayed in contact with us throughout our entire stay. Had wonderful suggestes of what to do and places to eat.