About this listing
This is a cozy and spacious three bedroom unit with everything you need to make your stay a comfortable one. A true "home away from home."
Perfect apartment rental for those in town visiting family and friends or for people who just need the temporary extra space. 3BR including one kid's room with bunk. Very comfortable, cozy, and convenient.
* Open and airy with lots of windows and light
* Large living room and dining room
* Gumwood architectural period detail and character
* Kitchen w/gas stove and breakfast bar, and all the appliances you need
* Refinished hardwood oak floors throughout
* Shared porch and backyard with patio
* Laundry onsite
* Driveway parking (negotiable) for 3 vehicles and plenty on street parking (no permits required)
* 7-8 min walk to Needham line commuter rail. Short bus ride to Forrest Hills T (orange line).
* On a major bus line
* 10-15 minute drive to Fenway/downtown
* Wireless internet and cable included
* Smoke free
Note: This unit is 5-6 miles outside of downtown so please take location into consideration before you book.
Shops, market and restaurants all within a mile. Harvard Arboretum right up the road! Close to Newton and Brookline.
Owner either onsite or nearby to help with anything you may need. This is a great way to spend some time in Boston for a fraction of the cost. You're still in the city but in a more comfortable "suburban" environment. Very affordable rates compared to what you would spend at a hotel.
City living with a suburban convenience!
This rental can also be combined with Airbnb #962610 for larger groups.
Interaction with Guests
I'm available for questions anytime before or during your stay. Do not hesitate to ask me anything.
This neighborhood truly has it all. Good, not overpriced restaurants and a variety of food. Everything you need (groceries, zipcar, alcohol, etc.) is within a mile. It's ideally close to the city center but in a quiet residential area. My guests tell me they feel like they are "home" when they stay here.
Plenty of on street parking with no restrictions. On major bus line. Subway is 2 miles away and is a nice walk through the Arnold Arboretum or about 10 minutes by bus. The Needham line commuter rail is about a 7-8 minute walk from the house. It runs on a set schedule Monday through Saturday. Cab/Uber/Lyft rides from the city center approx $15-25.
Other Things to Note
Please note that this is a second floor apartment on a house located on a hill. There are two flights of stairs to enter the apartment. Guests also have the option of entering in the back of the house which would require a walk up an inclined driveway and one set of stairs.
NO SMOKING OR PETS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
1. Be respectful of the other tenants
2. If you use the grill, be sure to turn off the gas
3. Notify the owner of any discrepancies or things not functioning properly immediately
4. Please treat carpet stains promptly (or notify the owner)
5. Kindly turn off lights, air conditioners, and other electrical items when they aren't needed
From Apr 13 - 20, 2016 the minimum stay is 4 nights.