This is a cozy and spacious 2-3 bedroom unit with everything you need to make your stay a comfortable one. A true "home away from home." If available, combine with adjacent one bedroom unit to accommodate 6 people comfortably in standard beds.
Perfect apartment rental for those in town visiting family and friends or for people who just need the temporary extra space. Very comfortable, cozy, and convenient.
* Open and airy with lots of windows and light
* Comfortable living room and spacious dining room
* Gumwood architectural period detail and character
* Kitchen w/gas stove and island seating, and all the supplies and appliances you need
* Hardwood oak floors throughout
* Shared porch and backyard with patio (dining table and lounge furniture)
* Driveway parking (negotiable) for 3 vehicles and plenty on street parking (no permits required)
* 7-8 min walk to Needham line commuter rail. Short bus ride to Forrest Hills T (orange line).
* On a major bus line
* 10-15 minute drive to Fenway/downtown
* Wireless internet and cable included
* Smoke free
Note: This unit is 5-6 miles outside of downtown so please take location into consideration before you book.
Note: The third bedroom is the sunroom, which is off the living room. It has a foldaway twin bed.
Shops, market and restaurants all within a mile. Harvard Arboretum right up the road! Close to Newton and Brookline.
Owner either onsite or nearby to help with anything you may need. This is a great way to spend some time in Boston for a fraction of the cost. You're still in the city but in a more comfortable "suburban" environment. Very affordable rates compared to what you would spend at a hotel.
City living with a suburban convenience!
This rental can also be combined with Airbnb #962610 for larger groups.
Interaction with guests
I'm available for questions anytime before or during your stay. Do not hesitate to ask me anything.
Other things to note
NO SMOKING OR PETS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
1. Be respectful of the other tenants
2. If you use the grill, be sure to turn off the gas
3. Notify the owner of any discrepancies or things not functioning properly immediately
4. Please treat carpet stains promptly (or notify the owner)
5. Kindly turn off lights, air conditioners, and other electrical items when they aren't needed
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I am a thirty something, happy-go-lucky kind of guy with an entrepreneurial spirit and adventurous soul. I've spent a portion of my life traveling with the military, for jobs and school, and of course for fun! I'm a little more settled these days considering my best buddy is my 6 year old daughter so I figured I'd have to get my "traveler fix" by giving others a comfortable place to stay in the great area of Boston! Look forward to hosting you!