Save you money & time!
Welcome to like hotel my coxy studio. Seoul is full with exciting, enjoyable and likable things. Especially, There ar crowded with historic sites, vivid modern life, and brilliant culture. My studio is located in the central area of seoul where you can go anywhere if you want to go within 5~10 minutes by walk or subway. Let me tell you about the truth.
1. How to get to the STUDIO from INCHEON AIRPORT : Please got on the NO. 6011 airport limousine bus for easy access from the Incheon airport and get off at the airport bus stop (Biwon hotel bus stop) in front of the Seoul National University Hospital. It will take one and ten minutes to get there (You can also very fast & easily get here by subway) . The bus stop is 150m away from the main office building of Hyundai company which is one of the world car makers in korea. My studio is just '10m' or so away.
2. Where do you want to go?
For example, you can reach to many attractive place like "Changdeok palac", "Changgyoeng palace", "jongmyo", "Daehangno", "Ihwajang", "Gwangjang market", "Dongdemun market", ~ By Walk.
There are two SUBWAY Lines which it takes just 5 mins t get there from the STUDIO By Walk.
LINE NO. 1 : you can use JONGNO-5GA station. LINE NO. 4 : HYEHWA station
And it's just within 5~10 minutes to get to Samceong-dong, BukChon and Seoul Tower by taxi or bus. if you want to enjoy a city tour, you can get to most sites by easy transportation near from the Studil. Do you know GANGNAM area? you can go easily there by bus "NO.301" at a bus stop in front of the studio.
1. 5~10 mins - By Walk
* Changgyeong palace ( One of five Korean Palaces in Seoul )
* Changdeok palace ( World Heritage and One of Korean Palaces in Seoul )
* Daehangno ( Center of Youth's Curture )
* Namsan Park
* Ihwajang ( Ex-President Lee's residence )
* JongMyo ( World Heritage, shrine for sacrificing to late Kings )
2. 5~10 mins - By car, subway or bus
* City Hall or Seoul Plaza ( often used for performance )
* Insa-dong ( browsng and experiencing traditional culture, many souvenir shops )
* Gyoengbok palace (One of five Korean palaces in Seoul )
* Deoksu palace
* Unhyun palace ( private building of king's family )
* Blue House ( President's Office )
* Namsan ( Seoul Tower )
* Bukchon ( Korean traditional village for upper class )
* Hanok Ma-el ( traditional Korean village )
1. 5 ~ 10 mins - By Walk
* Doota, Good morning city and Milliore ( Modern Big Shopping Mall )
* DONGDAEMUN market ( lower price )
* Gwangjang market ( Traditional Korean market: VARIOUS kinds of FOOD and costume )
2. 5 ~ 10 mins - By car, subway or bus
* MYEONG - DONG
* Lotte department store
* CONVENIENCE (Studio amenities)
. Queen size bed, and pillows for more than 3 guests
. TV set
Table and chairs
. Microwave oven
. Kitchen with tools
. Vacumm clener
. Clean towels
. Wiless Kettle
. Ondol (floor heating)
. Tissue, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, hair dryer
. Number lock (Without Key)
. One bottle of fresh water free cup noodle, coffee, tea and choco-pie(only one use)
. Big colset
I can speak English, Korean fluently and Japanese a little. Welcome to my country.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$11 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$337 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1289 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The reservation was canceled 37 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I stayed in Sarah's apartment for 1 month and it was fantastic. I never write reviews but this place was so wonderful that I feel I need to. These are some of the reasons why I would totally recommend this place to you:
- Cleanliness: I have never seen a place to clean before, it looked brand new. You can tell they take good care of the place.
- Bathroom: The bathroom is the best you will find in any accommodation in Korea bar a 5-star hotel. It is was new, big and very clean.
- Provisions: Sarah provides everything for your stay. This includes shampoo, conditioner, soap, dishwashing liquid, washing powder, eating utensils, cooking instruments, tea, coffee - everything !
- Internet: The internet was fast and it never cut out once in the whole month I was living there
- Location: It is very accessible by both bus and subway. The subway is about a 5~10min walk away and it's just 1 straight line the whole way.
- Building: The building was very new, modern, safe and quiet. Especially because there were a lot of christian organisations working in that building it was a very nice and quiet place.
- Instructions: Sarah left instructions for everything! It was very helpful. She was also very easily contactable and replied quickly to all questions.
- Price: Seriously, compared to other places the value you get for this place is FANTASTIC. It will be hard to find something as good as this.
So if you are wondering whether you should stay here or not, I really recommend you to, you won't regret it!
Sorry for the late review. I and my husband stayed at Sarah's apartment for 4 nights. It is actually a great location, but on the 1st day we passed the building and got lost. Overall, the apartment is very clean, it is exactly what the pictures shown. It is about 10 minutes walk from the subway. Sarah provided everything in the room so you don't need to worry about it. The wifi speed is fast. We can easily find good restaurant around the area. There is only one which is not good enough which the water pressure of the shower was very weak. If Sarah can fix it, it will be prefect. This is a good place to stay, I would recommend to everyone.
It was a great experience living in seoul with an accessible location like this apartment. The area has lots of restaurant and coffee shops. The apartment has provided everything from stove to spoon, cooking equipments. It is very convenient when you feel like Korean noodle in the middle of the night.
Hi Sarah....Sorry for late review....was busy working n stuff.....well I have a good experiences staying at Sarah's place..everything is nice and tidy really makes me feel very home and cozy....only alittle difficult to find the place (as too many small lane not sure which one) but direction which Sarah given was very clear hubby manage to find it. And the most delight things is that I have a problem with the heater on e first night I have msg Sarah but unfortunately my phone spoil and couldn't reply Sarah msg next day morning Sarah's hubby came to our doorsteps to check is everything is alright (I really feel they are very responsible)....but alittle not comfortable is the toilet as is winter time inside the shower room is very cold (not sure can any heater be install inside it will add an additional point to the stayer on winter time). If you are staying there walking to Jongno-5ga will be nearer but also depend which direction you are heading to..... Overall I'm a very satisfy w my stay at Sarah's aptment....If I have a chance to go back Korea definitely I will go back to Sarah's aptment to stay.
Thank you Sarah for your review for me too....Thanks I'm back well and yes I'm back to my daily working life and HOT Singapore LOL...
Once again thank you so much.
Loved Sarah's apartment! The location is good as there were many eateries and attractions nearby. The metro line is just down the corner, very convenient. She provided us with a bottle of drinking water, sufficient cutleries, instant coffee and choco pie! Both Sarah and her husband were very helpful and prompt in replying to our queries. Had a great time there. Will definitely retun next time :)
We stayed here for 8 nights in total and it was a pleasant stay. The room looked like how it was in the photos and it was clean and well-maintained.
Before we arrived, Sarah gave us the necessary information on how to get to the apartment and instructions for the various appliances. The apartment was about 5-10 mins walk from Jongno-5-ga station and when we shopped till late at Dongdaemun, we were still able to walk back in about 15-20 mins. Several convenience stores were within 5 mins walk, Gwangjang market and part of Cheonggyecheon stream were also within walking distance.
Sarah was very responsive when I had queries and was very helpful to answer my queries.
The room is not very big but quite adequate for 2 people for a short stay. Having a washing machine was very convenient and there's also a stove-top if cooking is desired although we preferred to head out for some street food.
Sarah provided basics like shampoo, soap and toothpaste in the bathroom and detergent for the kitchenette. Cutlerys were also sufficient. She also provided a bottle of mineral water, instant coffee, teabags and some Chocopie which was nice.
Generally I was happy with my stay and would recommend this place to someone who's visiting Korea for holiday.
Thanks to Sarah, her husband and sister for making our stay a pleasant one. :)
review is little bit late. sorry for Sarah.
this room is pretty cool. easily approachable and you can go landmark by walk(Daehakro, Jong-Ro, etc)
and Sarah is very kind. if you have trouble, Sarah will be fix it.
m korean. m searching for some similar rooms, but here,
i think, this room financially.
Don't be hesitate, reservation this room.
This was a cute studio in the heart of Seoul! If you're looking for privacy, cleanliness and easy access to Seoul's hippest places, then I would recommend Sarah's place with no hesitation.
Stayed at Sarah's studio for a month. The studio looks exactly like what are shown in the pictures. Place is nice and clean, facilities are working well too. I did not use the stove at all but other appliances are working well. It is conveniently located and takes about 5 mins walk to Jongno 5-ga subway, 10 mins walk to Hyehwa subway and 15-20 mins walk to Dongdaemun subway. It is also a short walking distance to Gwangjang market. There are also two convenience stores just beside the studio. The studio is nice and quiet at night yet not creepy and dangerous. Didn't get to meet Sarah but she's friendly and responds to enquirers quickly. I would want to stay here again during my next visit to Seoul.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.