About this listing
Save you money & time!
Welcome to like hotel my coxy studio. Seoul is full with exciting, enjoyable and likable things. Especially, There ar crowded with historic sites, vivid modern life, and brilliant culture. My studio is located in the central area of seoul where you can go anywhere if you want to go within 5~10 minutes by walk or subway. Let me tell you about the truth.
1. How to get to the STUDIO from INCHEON AIRPORT : Please got on the NO. 6011 airport limousine bus for easy access from the Incheon airport and get off at the airport bus stop (Biwon hotel bus stop) in front of the Seoul National University Hospital. It will take one and ten minutes to get there (You can also very fast & easily get here by subway) . The bus stop is 150m away from the main office building of Hyundai company which is one of the world car makers in korea. My studio is just '10m' or so away.
2. Where do you want to go?
For example, you can reach to many attractive place like "Changdeok palac", "Changgyoeng palace", "jongmyo", "Daehangno", "Ihwajang", "Gwangjang market", "Dongdemun market", ~ By Walk.
There are two SUBWAY Lines which it takes just 5 mins t get there from the STUDIO By Walk.
LINE NO. 1 : you can use JONGNO-5GA station. LINE NO. 4 : HYEHWA station
And it's just within 5~10 minutes to get to Samceong-dong, BukChon and Seoul Tower by taxi or bus. if you want to enjoy a city tour, you can get to most sites by easy transportation near from the Studil. Do you know GANGNAM area? you can go easily there by bus "NO.301" at a bus stop in front of the studio.
1. 5~10 mins - By Walk
* Changgyeong palace ( One of five Korean Palaces in Seoul )
* Changdeok palace ( World Heritage and One of Korean Palaces in Seoul )
* Daehangno ( Center of Youth's Curture )
* Namsan Park
* Ihwajang ( Ex-President Lee's residence )
* JongMyo ( World Heritage, shrine for sacrificing to late Kings )
2. 5~10 mins - By car, subway or bus
* City Hall or Seoul Plaza ( often used for performance )
* Insa-dong ( browsng and experiencing traditional culture, many souvenir shops )
* Gyoengbok palace (One of five Korean palaces in Seoul )
* Deoksu palace
* Unhyun palace ( private building of king's family )
* Blue House ( President's Office )
* Namsan ( Seoul Tower )
* Bukchon ( Korean traditional village for upper class )
* Hanok Ma-el ( traditional Korean village )
1. 5 ~ 10 mins - By Walk
* Doota, Good morning city and Milliore ( Modern Big Shopping Mall )
* DONGDAEMUN market ( lower price )
* Gwangjang market ( Traditional Korean market: VARIOUS kinds of FOOD and costume )
2. 5 ~ 10 mins - By car, subway or bus
* MYEONG - DONG
* Lotte department store
* CONVENIENCE (Studio amenities)
. Queen size bed, and pillows for more than 3 guests
. TV set
Table and chairs
. Microwave oven
. Kitchen with tools
. Vacumm clener
. Clean towels
. Wiless Kettle
. Ondol (floor heating)
. Tissue, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, hair dryer
. Number lock (Without Key)
. One bottle of fresh water free cup noodle, coffee, tea and choco-pie(only one use)
. Big colset
I can speak English, Korean fluently and Japanese a little. Welcome to my country.
1. Check in : 2pm
Check out: 11am
2. NO Smoking
3. NO Pets
4. Please take your shoes off inside
5. Please send me a message confirming availiability for your requested dates before making a reservation.
6. Please let me know in advance if you anticipate extra guests and check-in before 2pm should pay extra fee of 20$