About This Listing
Save you money & time!
Welcome to like hotel my coxy studio. Seoul is full with exciting, enjoyable and likable things. Especially, There ar crowded with historic sites, vivid modern life, and brilliant culture. My studio is located in the central area of seoul where you can go anywhere if you want to go within 5~10 minutes by walk or subway. Let me tell you about the truth.
1. How to get to the STUDIO from INCHEON AIRPORT : Please got on the NO. 6011 airport limousine bus for easy access from the Incheon airport and get off at the airport bus stop (Biwon hotel bus stop) in front of the Seoul National University Hospital. It will take one and ten minutes to get there (You can also very fast & easily get here by subway) . The bus stop is 150m away from the main office building of Hyundai company which is one of the world car makers in korea. My studio is just '10m' or so away.
2. Where do you want to go?
For example, you can reach to many attractive place like "Changdeok palac", "Changgyoeng palace", "jongmyo", "Daehangno", "Ihwajang", "Gwangjang market", "Dongdemun market", ~ By Walk.
There are two SUBWAY Lines which it takes just 5 mins t get there from the STUDIO By Walk.
LINE NO. 1 : you can use JONGNO-5GA station. LINE NO. 4 : HYEHWA station
And it's just within 5~10 minutes to get to Samceong-dong, BukChon and Seoul Tower by taxi or bus. if you want to enjoy a city tour, you can get to most sites by easy transportation near from the Studil. Do you know GANGNAM area? you can go easily there by bus "NO.301" at a bus stop in front of the studio.
1. 5~10 mins - By Walk
* Changgyeong palace ( One of five Korean Palaces in Seoul )
* Changdeok palace ( World Heritage and One of Korean Palaces in Seoul )
* Daehangno ( Center of Youth's Curture )
* Namsan Park
* Ihwajang ( Ex-President Lee's residence )
* JongMyo ( World Heritage, shrine for sacrificing to late Kings )
2. 5~10 mins - By car, subway or bus
* City Hall or Seoul Plaza ( often used for performance )
* Insa-dong ( browsng and experiencing traditional culture, many souvenir shops )
* Gyoengbok palace (One of five Korean palaces in Seoul )
* Deoksu palace
* Unhyun palace ( private building of king's family )
* Blue House ( President's Office )
* Namsan ( Seoul Tower )
* Bukchon ( Korean traditional village for upper class )
* Hanok Ma-el ( traditional Korean village )
1. 5 ~ 10 mins - By Walk
* Doota, Good morning city and Milliore ( Modern Big Shopping Mall )
* DONGDAEMUN market ( lower price )
* Gwangjang market ( Traditional Korean market: VARIOUS kinds of FOOD and costume )
2. 5 ~ 10 mins - By car, subway or bus
* MYEONG - DONG
* Lotte department store
* CONVENIENCE (Studio amenities)
. Queen size bed, and pillows for more than 3 (website hidden) set
Table and chairs
. Microwave oven
. Kitchen with tools
. Vacumm clener
. Clean towels
. Wiless Kettle
. Ondol (floor heating)
. Tissue, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, hair dryer
. Number lock (Without Key)
. One bottle of fresh water free cup noodle, coffee, tea and choco-pie(only one use)
. Big colset
I can speak English, Korean fluently and Japanese a little. Welcome to my country.
1. Check in : 2pm
Check out: 11am
2. NO Smoking
3. NO Pets
4. Please take your shoes off inside
5. Please send me a message confirming availiability for your requested dates before making a reservation.
6. Please let me know in advance if you anticipate extra guests and check-in before 2pm should pay extra fee of 20$
The place at Sarah's is awesome! The accomodation is clean and tidy and is situated very near to subway. There are also a couple of nice eateries and cafes around the area too. Will definitely recommend this place again!
The room is good! Just like what others said about it, it is a nice warm place. We especially found the heating system all too important and useful as the temperature here got out of our expectations. (-2 never happens in our own country!)
It is very thoughtful for Sarah to equipped the room with various kind of tools that make us feel at home here, I can never imagine using washing machine in another country, or making our own breakfast here. It would never happen if we chose to stay in a hotel, I mean, this is a much more friendly experience when compared with living in hotels, more human, more fun.
For the location, it is also easy to get to. Instructions from Sarah are super clear so we got no problem in getting there and familiarizing us with the room. There are a lot of restaurants nearby and we had tried one of them, it is the one recommended by Sarah, serving soy bean hot pot and it is good. Having meal here in Seoul tends to make us happy! (Just forget the spicy part). Overall we enjoy the trip and the room very much.
However, we tried to email Sarah a few times after we made the deal, but maybe she's too busy or we just asked minor question, so we got reply from her just few days before we go. I think an early reply helps to make us less nervous. Thank you Sarah!
its nice to stay in sarah apartment, the place quite comfortable, the home appliances works well, i shouldnt bring too much clothes if i know before. at first i rather hard to find the place, but fortunately the korean peoples very kind to help me find it. my first impression of the apartment is very clean n tidy. hope to stay in this place longer. maybe next time i will try sarah's place again
keep the good work sarah
Sarah's apartment is bright and clean, big enough for two people. It is inside a residential building; although the road leading to the building is quite dark and quiet at night, the area is safe. It's great Sarah had provided everything we need too. It's comfortable staying there. Location is great too, the subway station nearby allows us to go to Seoul's main attractions easily.
Had some communication problem initially but all was good with the help of a friendly neighbour. Apartment is spacious and clean! Look exactly like the pictures. And location is awesome as well!
We had a wonderful time in Seoul. At first we had trouble finding your apartment, but we met one lucky guy who came to help us. The apartment is actually just right infront of us. Clean and comfortable apartment, wifi, washing machine, hair dryer, towel provided. Walking to the jongno5 station is like 7-10 mins. Very conveniently located in the center of the city, as we going to places nearby like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun, Namdaemun, Ehwa Womens Univ, Insadong, Gyeongbokgung Palace. Nearby and along the street towards the train station, there's some cafes, restaurants and convenience stores. The Gwangjang market which is nearby the apartment, sells a lot of local food. Thanks to host Sarah.
I must say Sarah is a very good host. The house is very clean and instructions left in the house is very clear cut. Besides that she is very polite and helpful towards my queries to ensure my stay is pleasant. I couldn't ask for more. Now that i am familiar with that area, I would definitely go back n stay again if i have an opportunity to go Korea again.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews