Very large 1 bedroom apartment on the second floor. Has private entrance from the street and is an quaint 4-plex, not some monster building. I have wireless internet and a two HD TVs with DVD players. The place is very sunny and airy, with a long balcony that wraps around the place. There is a full kitchen. You will have total privacy and it is very safe here.
Very CENTRAL LOCATION: Located between Melrose & Santa Monica Blvd and betweeen Crescent Heights & Fairfax.
1 minute walk to Melrose, designer shops, coffee shops and great restaurants; 15 min. walking distance to the Grove and historical Farmer's Market and Beverly Center, close to various bus-lines(2 blocks away). 20 minute walk to LACMA. Less than 1 mile to Sunset Blvd and 2 miles to historic Hollywood Blvd.
- Comfortable queen sized bed - new mattress
- Warm queen-sized down comforter (in the winter months), all fresh bed linens provided
- 46 & 36 inch LCD TVs w/ Dish satellite & movie channels
- Large desk and bookshelf for work and storage
- Full kitchen with full-size fridge + freezer, oven, sink, dish washing machine, fully equipped with kitchen utensils and a coffee maker
- bathroom with shower and bathtub
- You will be provided with fresh towels and bed linens, the house will be clean (at no extra charge)
- Wireless internet(pwd under Guest Access section)
$99 per night
$125 per night on wkends
PARKING: On the street, free and easy to find spaces
Washer/Dryer downstairs: key to that room is in the utility room behind the cowboy pinup. It is the keychain hanging on a hook inside that small door.