About this listing
Our relaxing 4 bedroom ranch house in Woodland Hills has a huge pool-barbecue area, inviting Pacific Rim decor with bamboo wood floors, beam ceilings, tons of natural light. We have easy access to Pepperdine and Malibu beaches. See our guidebook!
Our 4 bed, 3 bath home is in Northern LA county and just inland from the coastal drive along the Pacific and sleeps 8-10! This home is great for family gatherings and includes an adjoining studio space with a fireplace . We have a 5 night minimum but prefer full 7 day reservations.
The place is very inviting with bamboo wood floors, beamed ceilings, double-sided fireplace, lots of natural light, stone counters and a refreshing 20ft x 40ft pool. The 2500 sf house rests on over 12,450 sf corner lot in a quiet, family community outside of Warner Center commercial area and close to Hidden Hills, Calabasas, area colleges, nature parks, golf courses and beaches.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
4 LED TVs
1 Projection 100" Movie Screen
Hi-speed wireless internet
Galley Kitchen with Dishes and Cookery
Pacific Rim Style Furnishings
Formal Dining Room
Master Bed- King size
Bedroom 2- Queen size
Bedroom 3- Full-size (1 or 2 upon request)
Studio Bedroom 4- Queen size
Daybed Twin in Dining
Two Air Mattresses, if Needed
Sectional in Living Room
Vaulted Ceilings throughout
Wood Flooring throughout
Spacious 20' x 40' Pool
Outdoor Pool Table
Covered and Fenced Patio
Patio dining for 10
Patio Lounge seating for 6
New Pool Filter 2012, New Pool Pump 2015
New Furnace and Air 2012
All Baths remodeled 2013
New Upholstery, Barbecue 2014
Here is the run down on Local Attractions:
101 Fwy- 2 minutes
Old Town Calabasas Shopping, Commons- 3 minutes
Tennis and Swim Center- 5 minutes
Golf- 5 to 15 minutes
Warner Center Malls- 5 minutes
Fine Dining- 5 to 15 minutes
Wine Tasting- 5 to 20 minutes
Malibu Beach- 15 minutes
Pepperdine University- 20 minutes
Santa Monica Hiking Trails- 15 minutes
Railroad Station- 15 minutes
Getty Museum- 20 minutes
Reagan Library- 20 minutes
Universal Studios, City Walk- 25 minutes
CBS, Warner Studios- 30 minutes
Burbank Airport- 30 minutes
Hollywood- 30 minutes
Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip- 35 minutes
Santa Monica Pier- 35 minutes
Downtown Music Center, Galleries- 40 minutes
Six Flags Magic Mountain- 45 minutes
Pasadena Galleries- 45 minutes
Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey- 45 minutes
Catalina Island Boat- 45 minutes
MarineLand- 60 minutes
Channel Islands- 60 minutes
Knott's Berry Farm- 70 minutes
Disneyland- 80 minutes
Santa Barbara- 120 minutes
Arrowhead Lake Skiing- 120 minutes
Legoland, Seaworld- 120 minutes
Las Vegas- 180 minutes
We are walking distance to Calabasas and Hidden Hills. These neighboring areas are prestigious and home to Justin Bieber, Howie Mandel, Britney Spears, Will and Jada Smith, JLo, etc. You can often run into local celebrities at our local Common's Shopping Plaza!
Your kids will love the sparkling pool and local walks at the lake! There is fantastic area shopping with three local malls and numerous fine restaurants.
Please see my attached guidebook. Our location is within 30 to 60 minutes to all the major Los Angeles sights and the LAX airport.
Enjoy the serenity.
Guests have access to my rental cars- a family SUV or a luxury sedan- at very reasonable rates. Just ask! I can also provide private airport pick up for $50 so you can skip the stress of Los Angeles traffic upon arrival.
Interaction with Guests
Guests may contact me for travel and restaurant recommendations. I am happy to provide you with discount tickets to many Los Angeles major and in the know events- including Dodgers, Lakers, TV show screenings, Hollywood Bowl and Wine-tasting.
The Woodland West neighborhood is tucked behind exclusive gated celebrity homes of Hidden Hills and Calabasas, in the top school district in Los Angeles. It is an interesting blend of cultures and nationalities with a good deal of intelligensia due to local industries and colleges. You can find any type of restaurant or boutique imaginable, along with a wide array of top services. The local natural beauty is apparent in our beaches, islands, and many parks. Music and film is a way of life here. A lot of upscale, westside residents eventually find their way to our area due to the great schools and low key living.
There is a local bus stop 2 blocks away. The Orange and Blue bus lines are in the city center connecting to Burbank Airport and Universal Studios. From LAX, you can take the shuttle for $20 per person advance booking or $50 per person airport service and the Flyaway bus for $8. We also have good coverage from Lyft and Uber personal drivers. The Metro is a very popular way to get around and connects all major regions at a central station or using the train to travel the coast is a fun experience. Car rentals are the best alternative to see all the area has to offer and we have one waiting for your arrival!
Other Things to Note
Tennis courts, Olympic pool, yoga, spinning and lake are 1 mile away at the Calabasas Pool and Tennis Center.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee and a full refund will be provided if the home does not meet your needs and we are notified upon arrival.
- We provide an Instruction Guide for special features inside the home.
- We are supplying a starter amount of household items such as paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and laundry detergent for several days.
- Guest parking is in the driveway and PLEASE only if your car does not leak oil. Street parking is limited to 2 hours Monday to Friday and there is unlimited parking on the adjacent cross street.
- No outdoor parties or loud noise past 10 pm due to city requirements.
- Please observe no smoking indoors or 10 ft close to the house. There will be a fee for smoke remediation of walls if required.
- No unauthorized guests, film shooting and house parties are permitted without express permission.
- On rare occasions, appliances, pool pumps and other household items can malfunction unexpectedly. We will respond with any necessary repairs immediately.
- Please exercise great caution with kids around the pool as falls and injuries are your sole responsibility.
- No pets are allowed due to allergies of some guests.
- The barbecue is provided for guest use. However, if the propane has been exhausted, the guest is responsible for his own refill.
- Please take off the AC and all lights when leaving the home to conserve energy.
- Please remember to take off all exterior landscape lighting when not needed.
- A local manager will be on hand to check the outside grounds regularly and is also available for any urgent requests.
- Guests will leave their final linens and towels in a laundry basket or at the laundry area upon departure.
- Guests will leave their final dishware in the dishwasher upon departure.
- For poolside special events and parties over 8 persons, rates will be customized.
- Guests will take the garbage out for Friday morning curb pick up.
- Upon leaving the property, please leave your trash in the cans provided. Any excess trash will be charged a hauling and disposal fee.
- The cleaning fee is applicable towards any regularly scheduled cleaning of the premises. Any required repairs to the property, beyond normal wear and tear, will be retained from the security deposit.