Cozy bedroom in the middle of the East Village, which houses artists, radicals, fashion lovers, and those who have lived in the neighborhood for decades and witnessed its many changes, available for your unforgettable stay in New York City.
Next door to literally all the trains to any destination in town. Ten minute walk to iconic Union Square and Tompkins Square Park.
* Air conditioner
* Sufficient closet room for clothes and all your luggage
* Complete bathroom
* Full kitchen with all the amenities
* Large living room
* Free WIFI
* All towels and bedding are included.
* My street is lined with boutiques and cafes including the famous 24hr diner, Veselka and my favorite coffee shop MUD. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurants/bars/cafes featuring cuisine and drinks from all over the world within a short walk from the front door. Movie theatres, off Broadway shows and world famous music venues are also close to hand.
* Most sought after shopping destinations like SoHo and Flatiron District are a ten-fifteen minute walk away.
The music history of my block is also very rich; Jimi Hendrix, Madonna and Debbie Harry all lived here. These are the streets that a young Jeff Buckley took on his way to Sin-é Stardom.
I'd be more than happy to give suggestions on how to make the best use of your time and budget while discovering NYC - so please do not hesitate to ask for tips or advice.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please be considerate of neighbors. No gatherings or excessive noise.
- No candles or open flames.
- If you use dishes or bring any food into the apartment, please clean up after you are finished.
- Keep track of your keys. Lost keys will incur a $25 fee for replacement.
- Do not flush anything in the toilet besides toilet paper.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Enjoy your stay.
Both Anya and I are seasoned New Yorkers. I am a professional guitarist and my wife Anya is studying electrical engineering. I've had the honor of playing with ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons, among other gifted stars. Music, art and travel are our passions.
Friends, astronomy, Vinyl records, goofy comedy and movies are at the top of the list. :)
We want to create a laid back, safe, warm and friendly environment for our guests. Staying here on one of the best blocks in the city, you will get a real taste of what it's like to be a New Yorker.
We know New York very well and can share a unique insight beyond your typical bus tour of the town.