* A unique and spacious modern second floor apartment with a dramatic catherdral style Palapa roof, An excellent choice for those who love to cook!
. Only a 7 minute walk to the beach.
* 1 bedrooms &1 bath, can be use as 2 BR
* Private entrance and lovely garden.
* Mangrove views throughout
*1 king size bed & 1 double bed
* Spacious common room/dining area adorned with a Moroccan
stencil & Cathedral Style Palapa Roof.
* Fully equipped kitchen for the love of good food
* Cable TV
* 3 blocks to the beach, restaurants and shopping
Puerto Morelos is a charming fishing village located 30 minutes South of Cancún ( 15 minutes from Cancún International Airport ) and 20 minutes north of Playa del Carmen in Quintana Roo Mexico.
A perfect place to enjoy life and relax, a unique vacation spot in the Mayan Riviera. Puerto Morelos makes an excellent day-trip or destination for a week or more...
The palapa loft has a lot of potential, but there are some basic improvements needed to make a stay comfortable. The sink and toilet have problems (leaking), resulting in an unpleasant smell in the bathroom. The kitchen is very poorly equipped, with a lack of some basics such as kitchen utensils and water kettle.
The loft is close to the beach (few minutes walk) and close to restaurants and shops, but located in what is probably the least pleasant part of the small town.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews