The apartment is located in Bushwick right off the L train at the Dekalb stop. 15 Minutes from Manhattan.
Most suitable for a couple or a young professional, but could also work for a small family.
· Large bedroom with two large windows facing south east which means you get an amazing sunrise in the morning.
· Bathroom has a large stand in shower, a toilet seat, and a washer/dryer unit.
· Large kitchen with dining area. Kitchen includes a dish washer, oven, stove, and a refrigerator/freezer.
· Dining area with a small table and 4 chairs.
· Living room with ceiling mounted projector, 3 person sofa and 2 mid-century style seats.
· Studio room is a large room which can be used as an additional bed room. The studio has two large windows facing the street.
· Lots of light
Very chill tenants, mostly young professionals. The landlord lives downstairs but he is a very nice guy and he keeps to himself.
Washer/Dryer in the apartment.
Oven/Stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher.
Projector, record player, WiFi.
Interaction is only when you come in and when you leave. no other interaction for the entire stay. you can reach us by email if there are any issues.
There are plenty of restaurants, bars,live music venues, Brooklyn style shopping AKA thrift shops, grocery stores, and a park located within walking distance of the apartment.
L train Dekalb stop up the block, and the M train a couple of blocks in the opposite direction.
· M train - Knickerbocker stop.
· L train - Dekalb Stop
· Bushwick Car Service - $7 in the neighborhood, $15 to Williamsburg, $25 to the Manhattan or Queens, and $35 to JFK.