About this listing
Cool and confortable 1 bedroom apartment for 2-3 in central Madrid neighborhood. Quiet. 3rd floor with elevator. Very close Tapa's bar area, museums and Rastro Open Market.
Cool 1 bedroom apartment for 2-3 in CENTRAL Madrid neighborhood. Very close PUERTA DEL SOL, Tapas bar area, museums and Rastro - Tradicional open Market.
Fast WIFI. Very quiet and friendly. Kitchen, Bathroom, Living room (sofa bed 1,60x1,90m) and one bedroom (double bed 1,35x1,80m). 3rd floor with elevator.
It has ceramic hob, electric water heater 50L, Air conditioning, heater, washing machine, fridge, microwave, Iron, Hairdryer and kettle.
Madrid has much to offer you, places of great architectural and artistic interest, many palaces that once belonged or still belong to great families and kings, monasteries, and churches. museums like the Museo del Prado.
The best way to stay during your visit to Madrid.
It is located very close to the Central Train Station (3 metro stops) to visit Toledo and Segovia and conecting with Sevilla, Málaga and Barcelona.
5-15 min. walking to Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Museums Triangle (Museo del Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and the Reina Sofia Art Center) and very close of tapas's Bars and local food restaurants.
The apartment is located at few minutes from 3 Metro stops conecting to the most interesting areas.
Distance from the apartment (on foot)
Prado Museum, Botanical Garden, Paseo del Prado, Museo Thyssen 15 min
Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Austrias District 5-10 min
Plaza Oriente, Palacio Real 15 min
Parque del Retiro 15 min
Rastro (sunday open Market): 2 min
Madrid is well connected with full of ancient history cities around. This will allow you, from your base in Madrid, trips to different cities like Toledo, Segovia, Ávila, Aranjuez, Alcalá de Henares, Chinchón, San Lorenzo del Escorial and the Sierra de Guadarrama.
- The apartment is located in a quiet building. Be careful with your noise level, please.
- Turn off the heater/ac when you are out of the apartment. Don't worry, the apartment is small and the ac/heater is powerful. You are able to heat/cool the apartment in few minutes.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Parties is not allowed.
- Be especially careful opening and closing the glass bathroom door, please.
- If you need to hang out washing to dry, the two clotheslines nearest the flat are the ones to use
- The plastic bottle outside the flat which is used to collect the water expelled by the air-conditiong fills up quite quickly. It is a good idea to check to see if it needs emptying
- I love cats. I have two cats living in my own home but in this apartment pets is not allowed. It might come an allergic guest.
About the Host, Felipe
I like travelling around the world and I would like to feel every beatiful place in the world. I love to have a good dinner with my couple and enjoy a drinks with my friends. I am a responsible, clean, careful and organized person.