About this listing
Living room -- plenty of seating space and an attractive 6 seater dining table. Plenty of natural light all day long. Fully airconditioned.
Charming, top-of-the-line, blue and white themed apartment. Nice living room with a spacious balcony. Two large bedrooms, both with attached bathrooms. The bathroom has 24 hour water-supply with individual water heaters for each bathroom. One bedroom has a king-sized bed and another has a queen sized bed. Both bedrooms have LED TVs with cable connections. Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator, microwave, oven and water purifier. The apartment also has a washer and a dryer. All rooms have air conditioning.
We have a maid who comes in daily to clean the house. Also we have free Wi-Fi access. The building has an intercom to the security guard and also a clothes pressing service.
Extremely green and peaceful environment with 3 gardens in the building itself. Very safe and secure building with 24 hour security guards. A one minute walk to the sea face and a promenade with a walking/ jogging track.
Nearby amenities include - Taj Landsend, a five star hotel with 4 restaurants, two coffee shops (Barista and Cafe Coffee Day), and a grocery store and pharmacy with with home delivery options. The Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, more commonly known as Mount Mary Church, is a beautiful Roman Catholic Basilica located just minutes away.
The apartment is a 30 minute drive from the domestic airport and 45 minutes from the international airport. It is also very close to the Bandra-Worli Sea Link (BWSL) which takes you to South Bombay. It is a cable-stayed bridge with pre-stressed concrete viaduct approaches, which links Bandra and the western suburbs with Worli and central Mumbai. The Sea Link reduces travel time between Bandra and Worli from 45–60 minutes to 7 minutes.
The Bandstand Promenade is a kilometer long walkway along the sea. Less than a decade old, it is simultaneously a popular hang out spot and a jogging track, a park and also a lovers point. Visible along the promenade are expensive bungalows and flats, some of which belong to Bollywood movie stars like Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, John Abraham, Farhan Akhtar, Shabana Azmi, Rekha, Katrina Kaif among others.
Bandra Fort is located right at the end of road adjacent to our house. It was built by the Portuguese in 1640 as a watchtower overlooking Mahim Bay, the Arabian Sea and the southern island of Mahim. Castella de Aguada has been featured in several Hindi films, such as Dil Chahta Hai, Buddha Mil Gaya, Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na and Robot.
We have a few house rules to follow. They will help us in maintaining the place and help you in having an enjoyable stay:
1. Please keep the noise levels low, especially after 10 pm. We have nice neighbors and want to keep it that way.
2. No smoking in the house, except in the balcony.
3. Our upholstery is white so please be careful not to stain it. Please refrain from eating on the sofas.
4. You can use the toiletries etc that are in the house. We also have guest towels available to save you the hassle of carrying your own.
5. While the apartment is fully airconditioned, we urge you to be mindful of leaving airconditioning on when you are not in the apartment. You can help us save the environment and save costs.
6. The house has a biometric lock. The apartment can be accessed with a 6 digit code that you will be given upon reaching the premises.