It is a perfect apartment for have a nice stay in Barcelona, located on the city center in a typical cathalan building in the Gothic neighborhood and with all the resources to have a perfect stay is a great deal that you can't ignore!
Renovated and decorated with care, this 60 m2 flat with wooden floor combines modern appliances with elegant antiques with a interesting mixture of old & modern pieces to create and interesting & stylish atmosphere. It is on the first floor (second real) without lift.
The apartment consists on:
* Double bedroom, completely furnished with a double bed and a antique nice wardrobe
* Single bedroom with two twin beds, a nice wardrobe with a mirror and a desk.
* Great and spacious living-room, with a very comfy sofa bed for another person, nice tv, cd, radio..
* Nicely fully equipped kitchen, with oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, coffee maker.. and a dinning corner with a wooden table and 4 chairs.
* Singular bathroom with a shower.
* Linen, towels and bath rug are provided.
* Shower gel and soap (unless you need any special one)
* Iron & Ironing board
* Toilet paper
* Dishes soap
* City map
* Welcome gift ;)
* Baby cot available for free!
* Internet wifi!
* Safe Box
The apartment is rented in its totality and you will be on your own, like your spanish home!
We will clean deeply the apartment prior to your arrival and prepare the apartment with love and care specially for you!
Interaction with Guests
We are a Latinamerican an Spanish couple with a very warm welcome awaiting you. We live just some minutes away from this apartment and are available at all times to help and assist you during your trip if needed.
Great location in the very centre of the old part of Barcelona. This apartment situated in a narrow side street of the Ramblas is just 2 minutes walk from Las Ramblas, (the most famous street in Barcelona), 5 minutes on foot from the Cathedral. Only a few second from Plaza reial where you will find a multicultural atmosphere.. The apartment is located less than 10 min. walking of almost all the tourist attractions of Barcelona. This location allows you to explore the city on foot and easily walk to the most interesting places of Barcelona as the Boqueria market, Plaza de Catalunya, MACBA (Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona), Palau Guell, Puerto , Maremagnun etc. .. so you will save lot of money in transport! Everything at the same area so don't need to take metro or bus back home after going out at night!
There are bike rental shops, baggage lockers, and parkings in the area and lots of fine restaurants and trendy bars just around the corner. After the booking you will receive directions about them if you need it. Public parking with special prices for 1,3, 7 days, very near to the apartment!
Although there is no need to use public transport the apartment is just 3 minutes from the metro station Drassanes in case you need.
Other Things to Note
We take guest satisfaction exceptionally seriously and ensure you have all the local insights you need to make the best of your time here. As locals we can help you in getting to know Barcelona more easily and from another point of view. From restaurant recommendations walks and day trips to tours of the flea markets and boutiques we do everything we can to make sure you really get under the surface of Barcelona and uncover it's many wonderful secrets.
When you book we email you detailed directions from the airport to the apartment. We also send you information on other services you may need while you are here.. (welcome packs, tours..)
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or enquiries. We're happy to help and we always respond quickly. We promise to do all we can to make your stay a very pleasant and comfortable one.. You just need to enjoy the experience!
This is a nice apartment at a great price!
Do not hesitate, book now, you will not regret...!
We have INSTANT BOOKING enabled.
You can now book immediately WITHOUT having to ask our permission and get INSTANT confirmation. However, needless to say, please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the property!
** Please before book read the house rules! Placing a booking implies that you are accepting them.
*** Please note that a cleaning fee of €30 is charged separately and is payable when you check in.
Check-in: The regular schedule for the checkin is from 15h to 20h. Anyway we try to be flexible, you can request an earlier check in in advance upon availability. If it's necessary make a checkin later of 20h. a fee of 30 € will be paid at the entrance for a late checkin
Check-out: The regular schedule for the check-out is before 11am as we need to clean and prepare the apartment. If the apartment is available you can request to leave later for an extra charge.
1. Please don´t smoke in the apartment, this is a smoke free apartment, you can do it in the balcony or outside of the apartment enjoying the local street-life view.
2. Please respect our neighbours, be mindful of noise levels in the stairwells as well as in the apartment. Loud noise and parties are totally forbidden at the apartment.
3. Use air conditioning with responsibility, and remember also to turn off the lights when you are out of the apartment. (Remember that we pay one of the higher prices for electricity in Europe and we want to continue offering nice prices on the rental, please help us to achieve it).
4. For your safety lock the door, and close the windows every time you go out.
5. Lodging more people than originally made in the reservation is strictly forbidden.
6. You should not take out anything from this apartment, neither the towels to the beach. If you are planning to go to the beach or pool, bring your own towels.
7. We care about the apartment so you can feel at home, please try to take care of the apartment in the same way. Any damage to housing or furniture will be charged accordingly to that deposit. remember that you're the one responsible
8. Finally, please leave the flat as you found it. Please take out your trash and don't leave dirty dishes. We understand that you are on vacation and respect a certain extent of dirtiness, actually you don't need to do a cleaning. However, if an extended cleaning is required because the apartment is excessively dirty, there will be an extra charge taken from your deposit.
9. The most important, just make yourselves at home and enjoy Barcelona! :)
There are no other house rules, just basic common sense rules.
** Placing a booking implies that you are accepting this basic and common sense rules
La pasamos muy bien. El depto esta muy bien ubicado. Hay cosas para ver y comer muy cerca. Eramos 4 y fue muy confortable. El unico tema es que el agua caliense de la ducha se acaba rapido y hay que esperar unos minutos ente duchas. El resto 10 puntos. La atención muy buena.
The apartment was in a perfect location for us. It was a cozy and clean and had everything we needed for our short stay.
Very very small apartment with very little natural light. Having said that we weren't in it very much so suited our needs. Shame there wasn't any covers on the duvets, or there was no English channels on TV. Location was good - very close to Las Ramblas and city centre. Michael was very nice when he checked us out and advised us where we could leave our suitcases. Beautiful city.
Great hosts , great location meant we could pack lots into our week in Barcelona , a little noisy at times , but we expected that being in the heart of the city , apartment small but fully functional. Stairs an there's lots of them , we found ok an were sprightly 50 year olds , all in all a great place to stay, would recommend this apartment if u want to c the proper Barcelona , mel an Michael where great hosts , an the wi fi is great , thank you lots , Paul , jean an boys
Mel and Michael were very accommodating. Great location right near many restaurants and attractions. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
We had a very good stay in this apartment. Michael met us promptly at 11 to check-in, and he was very friendly. The apartment was comfortable, clean, and modern. Location was great, and we found everything as advertised. We would recommend this apartment.
We had a great stay in this apartment. Mel and Michael were extremely helpful and responsive to all emails with questions about the apartment and Barcelona. They even helped us arrange a taxi for our trip back to the airport. There wasn't an elevator but Michael was kind enough to help with our bags. The location of the apartment was great for attractions but in a very busy part of town. For my next trip I would prefer something more quiet. However, there were no noise issues in the apartment. The mattresses were very soft and should be replaced.
This host has 142 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Somos una pareja muy sociable y amable, nos encanta viajar y mezclarnos con los nativos de los lugares que visitamos, nos gusta el turismo en el cual podemos sentir y vivir de manera similar a la gente del lugar por lo que queremos que la gente que visita Barcelona pueda sentir lo mismo. Yo soy española y llevo viviendo en Barcelona desde que nací, mi marido Michael es latino pero llegó a esta bella ciudad hace más de 10 años y se enamoró de ella. Barcelona es especial. En estos momentos trabajamos full time gestionando alquileres de corta estancia en esta ciudad y nos encanta lo que hacemos porque nos gusta atender a la gente y que esta pueda sentirse tan cómoda como en su casa Ir a los lugares que són comunes entre los vecinos del lugar puede convertir tu viaje en algo para recordar. Te podemos dar consejos y ayudar a encontrar y recomendar lugares preciosos o visitas inolvidables tanto en esta bella ciudad de Barcelona como en otros lugares de España en los que hemos estado!
También nos encanta la buena comida (Michael es todo un gourmet!) y la pasión de Mel es el arte y cuidado de las uñas.
We are a very sociable and friendly couple, we love to travel and meet new people, we like tourism in which we can feel and live much like the locals so we want that the people who visit Barcelona can feel the same. I'm spanish and i've been living in Barcelona since i was born, my husband Michael is latinamerican but he arrived to this beautiful city more than 10 years ago, and he felt in love with her! Barcelona is very special. We work full time managing short term rentals in this city and absolutely love what we do because we love to meet people and make them feel as comfortable as at their homes. Go where is common between local residents can make the difference and turn your trip in something to remember. We can give you advice and help you to find and recomend nice places or unforgettable visits in this beautiful city of Barcelona!