About this listing
Sunny Bedroom in Vila Madalena, with breakfast.
Excellent neighborhood with great restaurants all around and safe! Near taxi stops and 4 blocks to Vila Madalena metro station. Anywhere in the city in minutes.
Near restaurants, bars, cafes, art galleries, Tomie Otake Institute, bookstores, shopping, park, stores, supermarket and drugstore.
My place is centrally located, close to Jardins, Av. Paulista and Pinheiros.
This bedroom is quiet and perfect for anyone working or going to school in the USP area or someone who wants to stay in and explore a famous cultural district of São Paulo.
Privative bedroom with comfortable bathroom outside. But you don't have to share it. Free wifi, towels and linens bed.
24 hour lobby attendant
You can have your breakfast at our balcony and enjoy a typical view of São Paulo skyline.
I live with my 11 years old daughter and we love meet new people. We'll be pleased to help you with tips on local places and how to make the most of your stay.
No pets, no parties, no excessive noise. I like and respect my neighbors and don't want to irritate them.
Guests are asked to be considerate of the following house rules:
- No smoking inside the house.
- Neighbors are extremely quiet which means that we have to respect that and be quiet as well.
- Not allowed to bring more than the confirmed people at the apt.
- Keep track of your keys. Lost keys will incur a $15 fee for replacement.
- No candles or open flames.
- If you break anything you will be charged to replace it.
- If you use dishes or bring any food into the apartment, be sure to clean up promptly after you are finished.
- Garbage goes down every day to the garbage/dumpster room.
- Do not flush anything in the toilet, use the basket.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Please enjoy the place and if you have any problems or needs, make sure to ask! I want you to be happy with your stay. :)