About this listing
Stay at an Artist Loft, at this beautiful corner room, with double wall of windows, in the newest district of Art Galleries in NYC. Art + Space + Location + Comfort + A great NY Experience!
Our Beautiful and Bright 350 sq ft studio, is a corner room, with two wall of windows (and black out shades) at a beautiful and landmarked building in the Lower East Side.
It's a totally private room inside a 3000 sq ft Unique Loft Space.
Our Artist Loft hosts two House Artists with their Sculptures, Photographs and Paintings, so you'll be sure to have an incredible experience of staying at this super spacious loft, something almost impossible to find in NY these days, surrounded by art and local people, with your totally private room, in the last and most incredible young and live neighborhood of Manhattan, with it's 120 art galleries (That many!) and super beautiful boutiques, cafes, restaurants and night life.
There's 2 rooms to have this whole space during night time and with us during day time.
We have a beautiful Baby Grand Piano, originally made for the Metropolitan Opera, and bought from the Famous Rockwood Music Hall.
(Please let us know if you have any interest for shootings/show rooms/startup offices/artist workshops as well as we have different listings for that).
Private room in a unique loft space, with a double wall of windows (and black out shades) comfortably furnished with a queen size bed, lounge couch, desk, open closet and a bench for luggage's placement. There's AC and heater. It's complete with fresh linens and towels.
There is 2 large bathrooms in the loft. Each room is signed with their own bathroom, but note there are NO bathrooms inside the studio, and the bathrooms are not locked and can be used by others if necessary.
It's equipped with organic lavender body soap, lotion and shampoo. We have a cleaning service to take care of the bathrooms but each guest is responsible to watch after themselves.
It has a basket of fresh hand towels.
Guests have access to the bathrooms, kitchen and art gallery / living room.
Interaction with Guests
Depends on the guests needs of privacy and also if we are in New York or not during guest's stay.
We have a team that works at the loft, composed of me, my husband, our manager and cleaning lady. The 4 of us makes the Loft a comfortable stay.
When we are in town, we will be at the loft most of the time working on our Art Studio. When not in town, our team will be at the loft taking care of everything.
We are located at the most original part of the Lower East Side, just by the Historic Orchard Street, with more than 120 Art Galleries just around the block.
Ideal, convenient and well located, we are at the border of Lower East Side and Chinatown, 2 short blocks from all Major subways and 10 minutes gorgeous walk to Soho, Little Italy and East Village.
Metro Lines: B, D, F, M, Z and J, at just 2 short blocks.
Comfortable to reach JFK by metro, direct with the J line.
M15 bus stop just at our front door, which goes straight up 1st Av to United Nations.
Other Things to Note
* There is no bathroom inside the rooms.
* The building and loft are very quiet but there's street noise as you are in the heart of the city. We offer ear plugs for those more sensitive to noise.
* We are at the 3rd floor of a walk up building (no elevator).
* Wi-Fi access throughout the floor.
* There's delicious brazilian coffee and amazing organic tea blends always available.
* We have an yoga area, equipped with mats and props. We offer once a week, a yoga class open to all staying and working at the Loft.
* Be discrete about your stay at the Loft.
* There's absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the loft.
* No parties are allowed.
* We do have a kitchen but we discourage however cooking big meals with offensive odors and grease. Be mindful it's a shared space and it's an open kitchen to our art gallery and studio. We recommend the use of the kitchen for a simple and nice breakfast and just small bites.
* You are responsible to wash and put away their own dishes.
* We do not offer Laundry Service, but there's laundromats two blocks away.