Beautifully furnished two bedroom and two and half bath condo available for weekly rentals starting April 8, 2011. Sleeps 4-6. Two queen beds, couch (does not open), and twin roll-a-way. This is not a high-rise condo. It is your very own condo villa beach cottage located at the Purple Parrot. This very attractively furnished unit features two true master bedrooms with their own private baths and balconies upstairs. The living area downstairs includes a full kitchen, dining room that seats 6, large living room, laundry, and half bath.
The Purple Parrot tropical resort features a 5000 square foot / 150,000 gallon tropical oasis swimming pool with a waterfall cave, an island Jacuzzi, a second waterfall the trickles over 4 tiers of rocks into the huge outdoor pool, and a tiki bar open daily. There is a large indoor indoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, and 2 saunas along with a fitness center equipped with all your workout equipment. The white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are 2 blocks away. We have world class golf courses, restaurants, marinas for fishing, grocery stores, and churches within a mile of the resort.
The historic City of Pensacola and its military hospital and shopping facilities are only 15 minutes away.
Check for low rates in spring and fall. No pets or smoking.
3 night minimum. Longer stays may be required in June and July.
1. Maximum Occupancy is 6
2. Absolutely no pets and no smoking!
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Parking is limited to two vehicles and a pass must be displayed in your vehicle at all times.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area". The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
We had an incredible time in Perdido Key, and this house made it perfect. So close to a very secluded beach. Jarrod was awesome in answering all or questions in a very quick manner. The house was equipped with a very good amount of kitchen utensils. Everything was very clean and in very good condition. The neighborhood was so cute and very quiet, making it a great place to relax. The location of the neighborhood is very nice. Its in a great location that is just short distance from some really cool attractions. We went down to the Gulf Shores Fishing pier one morning and had lunch at Flora-bama one afternoon. Lots of great restaurants and beautiful beaches. I would recommend this place to anyone. We hope to be back next year!
Great location, close to the beach and a short drive into downtown Pensacola. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub area.
Jarrod was a great host. He was very hospitable from beach and restaurant recommendations to points of interest and allowing for an early (noon) check-in. The family found the condo very comfortable and was extremely convenient for the entertainment that Perdidio Key has to offer. The kids loved the pool and the poolside bar was full of fun people, live bands (couldn't hear from the condo), and good food and drinks. All and all the condo and Purple Parrot was very welcoming. Highly recommended for singles, couples and families.
We enjoyed ourselves so much on our beach vacation! Everything was perfect! Had a great baby gate that came in handy with the stairs and a toddler!
We had a great week at the Purple Parrot! Since Jarrod's house is at the back of the complex it was very quiet with hardly any cars even driving by all week. The pool area and gym were great and the close proximity to the beach worked well. Jarrod answered our questions quickly and provided all information that we needed. His recommendations of great places to eat was awesome - we enjoyed great seafood at each location. I would recommend this house to anyone!
My family had a great experience staying at this property. Jarrod was a great host. Very attentive! The house is very nice and has all you'll need in terms of kitchen supplies (pots, pans, dishes, coffee maker, etc) and bath and bed linens. The pool at Purple Parrot is nice, and the tiki bar is fun. The beach is about a 2 minute drive away and beautiful. (We paid the $8/week entrance fee at park. The beach was beautifully maintained and very few people. Like the gulf coast was when I was a kid! There is also a free entrance, but more people.) Would stay here again!
I rented this condo for a bachelor party. We had an awesome time! There is great fishing nearby. I re commend Pensecola beach. It's a little better beach than the one on perdido. The pool at the resort is awesome and has a really cool bar and volleyball courts. The house itself was very clean and the host was more than helpful with finding nearby things to do and places to eat. I will definitely be back.