About This Listing
Beautifully furnished two bedroom and two and half bath condo available for weekly rentals starting April 8, 2011. Sleeps 4-6. Two queen beds, couch (does not open), and twin roll-a-way. This is not a high-rise condo. It is your very own condo villa beach cottage located at the Purple Parrot. This very attractively furnished unit features two true master bedrooms with their own private baths and balconies upstairs. The living area downstairs includes a full kitchen, dining room that seats 6, large living room, laundry, and half bath.
The Purple Parrot tropical resort features a 5000 square foot / 150,000 gallon tropical oasis swimming pool with a waterfall cave, an island Jacuzzi, a second waterfall the trickles over 4 tiers of rocks into the huge outdoor pool, and a tiki bar open daily. There is a large indoor indoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, and 2 saunas along with a fitness center equipped with all your workout equipment. The white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are 2 blocks away. We have world class golf courses, restaurants, marinas for fishing, grocery stores, and churches within a mile of the resort.
The historic City of Pensacola and its military hospital and shopping facilities are only 15 minutes away.
Check for low rates in spring and fall. No pets or smoking.
3 night minimum. Longer stays may be required in June and July.
1. Maximum Occupancy is 6
2. Absolutely no pets and no smoking!
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Parking is limited to two vehicles and a pass must be displayed in your vehicle at all times.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area". The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Jarrod was a wonderful host! He made sure we felt welcome by giving us plenty of recommendations for places to eat and sites to go see. His place is clean, bright, and in a great location. We walked to the beach everyday, and we enjoyed having a pool and hot tub on the property for the evenings. Thank you for having us! We hope to stay here again!
My friends and I love Jarrod's condo! Very tidy and clean. We tried a few places Jarrod recommended and they were great. The beach is about two minutes driving distance, which was great. The Tiki Bar was a great and we didn't have to go far. I love how the pool has a little waterfall area where you can sit.
Overall, it was a great stay! I can definitely see myself booking his condo again!
My experience booking with Jarrod was great. He was prompt with communications and provided extra info to make our stay great. The house is located in the back of the resort overlooking rural beach forest with all the wonderful sounds of native wildlife. The beach is a short driving distance down the road and is as nice as the Navarre beaches we typically travel to. My advice to anyone staying in this facility is to bring your own cooking pots and shower towels (as well as dishwasher, laundry detergent and toilet paper). If possible with sleeping arrangements, choose the bedroom facing the rear of the home for a more comfortable bed.
We had an incredible time in Perdido Key, and this house made it perfect. So close to a very secluded beach. Jarrod was awesome in answering all or questions in a very quick manner. The house was equipped with a very good amount of kitchen utensils. Everything was very clean and in very good condition. The neighborhood was so cute and very quiet, making it a great place to relax. The location of the neighborhood is very nice. Its in a great location that is just short distance from some really cool attractions. We went down to the Gulf Shores Fishing pier one morning and had lunch at Flora-bama one afternoon. Lots of great restaurants and beautiful beaches. I would recommend this place to anyone. We hope to be back next year!
Great location, close to the beach and a short drive into downtown Pensacola. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub area.
Jarrod was a great host. He was very hospitable from beach and restaurant recommendations to points of interest and allowing for an early (noon) check-in. The family found the condo very comfortable and was extremely convenient for the entertainment that Perdidio Key has to offer. The kids loved the pool and the poolside bar was full of fun people, live bands (couldn't hear from the condo), and good food and drinks. All and all the condo and Purple Parrot was very welcoming. Highly recommended for singles, couples and families.