About this listing
Located in Battery Park City, Manhattan. Fully furnished 650 sqft 1 bedroom apartment. Beautiful unit in a luxurious 24 hour doorman building that is impeccably maintained. Room flushed with plenty of sunlight. Simply decorated with comfortable furniture. A quiet apartment in a safe neighborhood. Feet from the Hudson River with views of the Statue of Liberty, New Jersey, and more! Near Water Taxi's, mass-transit, plus access to the Westside Highway which gives you easy access to get all the way uptown by taxi quickly or take the FDR to get uptown on the east side of Manhattan.
• Comfortable Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Matching Chair and Ottoman
• Brand New 32" HD Flat Screen TV
• Free Secure Wireless WiFi
• Black out blinds
• AC/Heating unit
• Fresh Linens
• Side Table with Lamp
• Kitchen Table w/ Chairs
• Washer/Dryer on same floor
• Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Stove, water kettle heater, toaster, coffee maker
• Utensils, Plates, Pots and Pans
• Marble Counter-top
• Wine and Champagne glasses
• Fresh Towels, Hand towels
• Queen size, luxury Sterns and Foster mattress.
• Clean linens
• Large desk
• Large mirror
• Bed side lamps on both sides
• Elevator Building
• 24 Hr Doorman
• Concierge Service
• Roof deck with amazing view
• Pool table and common area with large TV and Kitchen
• Parking available in the building which is paid separately to the garage.
Walking distance from Charging Bull, Battery Park, Ferry to Statue of Liberty, Stone Street, Wall Street, Museum of Jewish Heritage, National Museum of American Indian, World Financial center, NY Stock Exchange, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Goldman Sachs and 9/11 Memorial / Ground Zero and great restaurants some right on the water! Bicycle rentals close by to tour NYC. Walking distance to ferry to Governors Island (great for biking!) . Walking/biking/running path steps out the front door. Department Stores: Century 21 and TJ Maxx.
Close to Chinatown, SoHo, Nolita, Chelsea and Meatpacking District.
4 and 5 at Wall Street
1 at Rector Street
R at Rector Street
A / C / E / 4 / 5 at Fulton Street
J / Z at Broad Street
4-5 express train brings you direct to Union Square and Grand Central Station , R train brings you direct to Soho, Chinatown/Canal Street, Herald Square, Broadway Street. 1 train brings you direct to Time Square, Chelsea, SkyLine, Meatpacking district (nightlife!) , and Central Park. Conveniently located on West Street (Westside highway) and FDR drive for fast and convenient access uptown.
PLEASE INQUIRE FIRST IF THE DATES ARE AVAILABLE BEFORE BOOKING. THANK YOU.
No smoking, no pets, and please no loud noise after 10PM. We are a close knit community and all respect each others' privacy.
HAVE FUN and enjoy your stay in NYC.