We offer a big, spacious and fully equipped double bedroom in Fondo. It is 10 minutes away from Badalona beach and near to metro station Fondo L1 Red Line and Santa Rosa L9. The location is only 25 minutes away from center of Barcelona.
The flat has 3 bedrooms & two terraces for students available on rent for months if needed.
The rooms have all necessary facilities: Wifi internet, furniture, washing machine, oven, hairdryer, etc.
The kitchen is fully equipped with necessary utencils. Two big terraces have beautiful view of mountains.
I lived in this apartment for a month aimed for relax in Barcelona. I was welcomed and received with hospitality by the host Rohan.
To be objective, I will list my comments as follows:
1. Cheap price, this room is really cheap and private. For me personally I don't like living in hostels sharing with several people. This room is private with a hostel price.
2. Nice host, Rohan is a kind-hearted man. He is always helpful. He shared his stories with me and provided one or two times tasty indian food.
3. Indian breakfast. There is a cooker comes to the kitchen to cook some indian bread every morning. I'm telling you, I recommend you to taste it with the indian spicy sauce. It's wonderful.
1. The apartment is located in a far away district, which I didn't expect before coming. It takes about half an hour transfers 2 or 3 times to the center where you want to go.
2. No, it's not near the sea by walking 10 minutes as described. I spent more than half an hour walking to the sea. Forget about it if you want to live in a seaside apartment.
3. The apartment is in a mountainous area and in the fourth floor. it's good for a workout exercise. but I don't recommend to old people. It's too tired when I climb those slopes and stairs everyday after several days especially after visiting touristic areas in the night.
After all, I will recommend this room for students who want to save money and for a short stay.
I am sorry for the late review.. :)
but he is the very welcome person. and It was nice to meet him.
I thank for his great hospitality.
Hôte charmant mais appartement très très sale ( au secours la salle de bain et l'odeur des draps ) et au 3 éme étage accès par petit escalier pas pratique dans immeuble limite insalubre . J'avais demandé si il pouvait accueillir une cinquième personne et il m'avait répondu que oui , hors il avait aussi prévu de rester dormir dans l'appartement avec nous , avec les deux chats , 2 lits doubles et 2 petit canapés que vous pouvez voir sur la photo je vous assure que celà aurait été très inconfortable .
Bref je ne recommande pas du tout cette adresse , ma femme c'est mise à pleurer en arrivant car elle ne voulait pas rester dormir dans un tel endroit , les photos sont extrèmement trompeuses
Thank you Rohan. My stay was really lovely. Your care and kindness made the days I was there enjoyable.
c'est un imposteur tout est pourri,sale et dans un cartier qui craint.
On n'est pas resté une nuit.
Thank you so much for hosting me! I really enjoyed my staying at Rohan's apartament. Rohan and Olga are very friendly and helpful hosts. They gave me several pieces of advise what to see in Barcelona and helped with transport navigation. My best recommendations!
Rohan and Olga were awesome! So helpful and generous. Very close to the metro so that was nice! Great view of Barcelona. We would definitely go there again.
Rohan was most friendly and helping, even came down to the metro station to welcome me to the appartment and he invited me for dinner! If you are looking for a quiet neighbourhood and friendly hosts and a nice view over the city Rohan's place is a perfect choise.
Rohan an enterprising man from India and his girlfriend were friendly and made an effort to make me feel welcome. The room was fine with enough storage for clothes etc.
The patio outside is the best feature, too bad there were no table and chairs so one could enjoy it. In his listing he did not mention that there were two cats living with them. Clean? maybe in Mumbai it would be considered clean, but with cat hair on the furniture and a less than stellar kitchen I have to discount that statement he made in his listing. I also felt he should have mentioned that the apartment was four floors up with no elevator. This multi-ethnic neighborhood is not appealing, there were no parks nearby. The main reason I chose this place was he has/had in his listing that it was only 10 minutes to the beach, this is completely false! However I guess if you need to be in this area for some reason the price is fair for what you will receive.