This is a listing for our tiny second bedroom:
• Our house was built in the late 1800's so it is a bit rough but in the fantastic location of Albert Park;
• Rent is $35 ($45 for a couple) per night all-inclusive;
• Furnished room inclusive of linen, towels, Wi-Fi and laundry;
• DIY eggs & toast for breakfast, tea, coffee, milk, spices and anything else you find the kitchen;
• MYKI Cards (travel cards for the tram system)
• Within walking distance of Albert Park Lake & the Formula 1 race track;
• 10 minute ride on the No 1 tram will take you into the center of Melbourne and No 96 into Southern Cross Station;
• 2 bicycles & helmets available for your use. 5 minute ride to the beach/15 min to St Kilda;
• Back garden complete with veggie patch and hammock;
• You will be sharing with a social couple and our little dog 'Jack'. We both work in theatre (Stage Manager & Audio Engineer) so are night owls and not early birds thus our place is definitely not suited to light sleepers that want to be tucked up in bed early;
• Feel free to spin a disk, have a game of ping pong, a strum on the guitars or just relax in the hammock!
*****Check-in: After 2pm/Check-out: Before 12pm*****
the room is perfect, in a pleasant neighborhood everything is well organized and claire and cob were very helpful and hospitable. very positive experience
Very nice room near St. Kilda and city center.
Will recommend to any backpackers and travellers.
Really lovely place, super quiet at night and close enough to walk to the city or beach and public transport and supermarket in close reach. Claire and cob were nice and very welcoming, left us to our own devices and we felt very at home. The bedroom is small but it's got a huge window and you can fit yourself and all your stuff in no problem.
The place was a little bit difficult to find. The area is beautiful, far from the centre but you can take a tram wich is quiet close. Also you have the beach near it. The place was as you can see in pictures more or less. The room is small but we already knew it. The bathroom was clean. Claire let you use everything as it was your house. The only thing I didnt like is that she mocked everytime I said a word, and I didnt like that attitude
I spent a week at Claire's and Cob's (website hidden)'s a basic accommodation close to the heart of melbourne. Great price and ideally located. I would reccomend it. And thank you Claire taking me to Southern Cross Station on the day I left!
Claire and Cobb were wonderful hosts, very nice people. The location was perfect and I highly recommend them. Ah... I love their dog :-)
It was good choice for me because I stayed out most of the times. The room was smaller than I expected but the price was reasonable. I enjoyed staying there.
We had a great time in Melbourne by Claire and Cob. The house is lovely and well located. Claire and Cob are lovely! We felt as at home :-) They gave us advices about what to do and to see.
Claire & Cob are great hosts: the room was lovely, they provided myky cards and gave us insights & advise into Melbournes music scene.
Breakfast was awesome and the coffee marvelous!
You are sure to have a great time when booking your stay with them.
Although it is small place, it is perfect for us.
And the location of the house is very nice for us, easy to get to the city and nice restaurant near by.
Claire is very kind. She is always ready to help us.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.