About this listing
A penthouse willing to accommodate one or two people from 26/05 to 28/07 in the living room with complete privacy - I will be travelling in this period. ;)
The place is bright, ventilated and well located. Seeing the sunset from the balcony is a plus for being close to everything you can imagine downtown. You take maaaaximum 5 min to República subway station.
Please note that the red couch in the photo is actually a confortable in the living room.
- 350 m from República subway station > 4 min on foot
- 370 m from Airport Bus Service* > 4 min on foot
- 600 m from Roosevelt Square** > 5 min on foot
- 2.2 km from Paulista Avenue > 10 min taxi or subway
AVAILABLE TO USE
- 25mb fiber internet (company plan, more stable)
- Microwave, stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils in general
- Washing machine, clothesline
- Open 24h in Largo Arouche, a few steps away: a great bakery, markets, ATM, gas station
- On the same street: cultural centers, pharmacy, newsagents, popular bars and restaurants
- One kilometer away, at the maximum: Mário de Andrade Municipal Library, The Municipal Theatre, Rock Gallery, Olido Gallery, Buenos Aires Square
- Sundays: fruits and vegetables fair on in the back street
- Weekends: crafts and food Fair in República Square
- I offer a good of tours, parties and restaurants to visit by category: free, cheap and expensive but worthy
- View to Minhocão***
- The access key to the building is a magnetic card
- Intercom, elevator
- Very busy street, even at night, with a 24 gas station in front of the building
*The Airport Bus Service is a useful and secure point of access to the international airport of Guaruhos and Congonhas for much less than it would cost a conventional cab
**Roosevelt Square has several traditional theaters and bars for São Paulo's culture, besides it's a great space for biking, skateboarding and rollerblading
***The Elevado Costa e Silva, famous as Minhocão, restricts the passage of cars daily from 21h30 to 6h30 and weekends. In this free time, people walk around with their children and dogs, enjoying the fresh air and the incredible views of every windows and buildings.
Living room (where you should sleep), bathroom, kitchen and balcony. Not the bedroom.
Interaction with guests
I'll be there to receive you and neaby in case you need me.
Por favor, respeite a regra de silêncio depois das 22h e os horários para levar o lixo para fora.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sou naturalmente atraída pela vida social e assuntos relacionados a comunicação, arte e cultura. Recentemente tive a oportunidade de morar em Bonito-MS e de passar cinco meses viajando de Kombi pelo Brasil, especialmente na Bahia. Experiência maravilhosa, uma escola da vida.
No momento, estou envolvida com projetos que tangem a cidade e memória.
I'm naturally attracted to social life and subjects related to communication, arts and culture. Recently I had the opportunity to live in Bonit-MS and spend five months traveling in a Kombi through Brazil, specially Bahia state. Wonderful experience, a life school.
At the moment I live in São Paulo and I'm involved with projects that work with city and memory.