Here's the quick gist of it:
Off-season (October - April) rentals are $199/ night w/ a 3 night minimum
Season (May - September) range from $1650 - $3200 per week. Only week rentals are available in season.
Indoor/Outdoor Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, and Pools
Gyms and RunningTrails
Trams and Parking Spot
Wifi + Cable
And more, please read below for an in-depth overview
Luxurious, fully-furnished oceanfront condo on Sea Colony's east side in the central building of Edgewater House. Comfortably accommodates six people with space for more. Located on the seventh floor next to the main elevators, you're just steps away from the resort's private beach. Ranked as the 13th greatest tennis resort in the world, Sea Colony is on Route 1 and only a 15-minute walk (or 5-minute drive) south of the Bethany Beach boardwalk (voted best in America for 2012), providing great access to some of the tastiest restaurants on the Eastern Shore.
2+1/2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms:
- The master has a king-size bed with granite headboard, private granite bath with two shower-heads, walk-in closet, carpeted floors, TV/DVD, and additional passage to the balcony.
- The spare has two twin beds and a double futon, large closet, carpeted floors, TV/DVD, and additional passage to the shared granite & stone tiled bathroom.
- The half-bedroom has two boat-style bunked beds, a ceramic tiled floor, and also contains the stacked washer & dryer.
The Newly Remodeled Kitchen
- Has ubiquitous granite counter tops, exceptional lighting, abundant cabinet space, and a view of the ocean. An island provides additional counter space.
- Appliances include a fridge, freezer, toaster oven, microwave, stove, range, dishwasher, brisker, garbage disposal, George Foreman grill, and Vitamix smoothie blender.
- There is bar space at the edge of the kitchen for eating
Dining and Living Spaces
- The dining room has an extra-long glass table. To one side is the newly renovated wet bar with a marble counter top.
- The living room has 2+1/2 sofas (because one is a large, wrap-around that also pulls out into a queen bed), a large coffee table, TV/DVD, and glass sliding doors leading to the balcony.
- The balcony has a round table, six chairs, two recliners, and the most spectacular view of the beach.
- The entryway has a closet with beach chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas, etc for your use.
Also, access to:
- One reserved parking space in front of the building. (If you plan on taking additional vehicles, there are additional spots in the parking lot.)
- An additional closet in the parking garage that has more beach chairs, boogie boards, and umbrellas in closer proximity to the beach.
Residing in Edgewater (the resort's headquarters) provides the easiest access to such private facilities as:
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pools
- Hot tub
- Newly renovated fitness & weight room
- Security desk
- Playground with outdoor tennis & basketball courts
- Surf fishing
- Deli and convenience store (Summertime only)
- and of course the private, maintained beach with lifeguards
Sea Colony's west side offers more private accommodations:
- Additional indoor & outdoor pools (12 total)
- Indoor, outdoor, & clay tennis courts (34 total)
- Fitness center with weight room & indoor basketball
- Playgrounds & parks
- Biking & walking trails
- Lake fishing for sunfish, catfish, & bass
- Parking available at all facilities, plus the resort runs trams to all stops
Across from Edgewater House is the Sea Colony Marketplace:
Bethany Beach is only minutes away from:
- State parks & wildlife areas
- Tax-free outlet shopping
- Championship golf courses (Bear Trap Dunes only 4 miles away)
- Bay Sailing
- All rentals are done weekly, Saturday to Saturday.
- Renters may check into the condo starting at 3pm on the beginning Saturday (but may use the resort's private facilities from opening on).
- Renters must check out of the condo by 10am on the ending Saturday (but may continue to use the facilities until the day's closure).
May $1650 / Week
June: $2200 / Week
July: $2850 / Week
August: $3200 / Week
September: $2400 / Week
Off-Season Rentals (October through April)
- Rentals are per night but contain a 3 day minimum
- Week rentals are discounted a full night
- Check-in and check-out times can be worked out on an individual basis
Rates: $199 / Night
Deposit / Additional Info
- A refundable fee of $300 is required as a key/damage deposit. After check out, upon return of the key, and once the closing inspection is successfully passed, this fee will be refunded in full.
- Cleaning fees are, of course, included in the rental rate.
- Guest badges are required to use Sea Colony's private facilities and services. Fees are $35 per week per person and can be purchased during check-in.
- Blankets, pillows, and comforters are provided, but towels and linens aren't.