About this listing
Our oceanfront Cinnamon Beach condominium is in the secluded, private community of Ocean Hammock in Palm Coast, Florida. It's like your home away from home... but the weather's better!
This is not your average beach rental. Our oceanfront Cinnamon Beach condominium is a new, beautifully decorated, oceanfront apartment condominium that overlooks the Atlantic, miles of beach, and provides nearby access to the intracoastal waterway in a secluded, resort-type setting.
Located on the fifth floor, this single-level, center unit is accessible by both elevator and stairs and provides almost 1,400 square feet of beautifully detailed and furnished living space. As you enter the foyer you are greeted by ten foot ceilings, tiled floors, and a breathtaking view of the ocean through the sliding glass door to the balcony.
The gourmet kitchen has granite countertops and is well-equipped with all the necessary amenities to make delicious meals or refreshing beverages. The kitchen is open to the living and dining rooms that have spectacular ocean views.
The dining room is ready for candle light dinners, family gatherings, or anything in between. The living room has generous amounts of seating arranged to take advantage of the breathtaking ocean views as well as a fully-equipped entertainment center including a large-screen HDTV.
The three bedrooms and two baths are a split plan for more privacy. Each bedroom is equipped with a TV/DVD. The master suite off the living room has a king-size bed with from which you can watch TV or enjoy panoramic ocean views. The master bath has a large Jacuzzi tub, and a separate shower stall. Back down the hallway are two beautifully decorated and comfortable guest bedrooms, with a shared bath and generous closet space. One guest room has a queen-size bed and dresser. The other bedroom has a set of twin beds. The unit also has a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer.
The huge thirty-foot oceanfront balcony is equipped with comfortable chairs and loungers, allowing you to enjoy the sound of the surf, the smell of the crisp salt air and the sight of moonlight shimmering on the ocean.
This condominium building is located just a short walk from the two Cinnamon beach clubhouses. The Ocean Clubhouse, designed with adults in mind, offers a secluded environment. The ideal place to watch the sunrise or enjoy an evening sea breeze, it includes a spectacular lap pool, a viewing tower overlooking the ocean, and chairs and umbrellas for use on the beach. The livelier Lake Clubhouse includes the Cinnamon Grille, an excellent fitness facility, a family pool with a sprayground, kiddie pool, a teen center with foosball and air hockey, and an entertainment room with a billiards table, all with views of the freshwater lake.
With six area golf courses and the close proximity to the World Golf Village in St Augustine and the TPC at Ponte Vedra, this is truly a golfer's paradise. Add the beautiful cinnamon-colored beach and stunning pools and you have the perfect family vacation location.
We know that after you stay at Cinnamon Beach you will be back again and again.
This is our home-away-from-home: Really. It's not a hotel, or a multi-unit managed property. We spend a couple of months a year here, and love every minute. We've taken care to choose high-quality furnishings, outfitted a beautiful and functional kitchen, and decorated it ourselves.
Please treat it like your own home: We certainly expect standard wear and tear, and even a broken plate or glass. Things happen. But please take care of the condo, so that we can enjoy it for many years to come. If you encounter *any* problems, let us know and we'll do our best to solve it immediately.
Rules? No smoking, of course, even on the balcony. No pets, because some renters may have allergies. No running with scissors. Just act reasonably, and everything's cool.
In addition, the condominium Homeowners Association has asked us to pass on the following list of general property rules, to ensure your stay, and everyone else's, is great:
Ocean Hammock Rules and Regulations
Welcome to the Ocean Hammock community. We are glad that you chose to join us for your vacation.
The Homeowners' Association has adopted Rules and Regulations that apply to all homeowners and renters. You will need to observe these Rules and Regulations during your stay. Failure to do so could result in possible eviction from the property or fines.
• Park in the driveway or garage, not in the street or on vacant lots.
• RV's and Trailers must be parked offsite. They may only be parked in the Community temporarily for unloading, and may not be parked overnight.
• All trash must be placed in hard containers with lids.
• Trash may only be taken out after 6:00 pm on Sunday and Wednesday.
• Empty containers should be removed by 6:00 pm the following day.
• Recycling materials may only be taken out after 6:00 pm on Wednesday for pick-up the following morning.
3. Towels and bathing suits may not be draped over balcony rails.
4. Beach walkways: Use the Hammock Beach walkways that are provided for all community residents -- do not use private beach walkways unless you are staying in an oceanfront house with its own walkway. Do not leave personal items on the beach or walkways.
5. Speed limits: Observe posted speed limits and watch for children, pedestrians and cyclists.
6. Fireworks are not permitted on the beach or anywhere in the community.
7. Noise: Please be considerate of your neighbors. Any noise or sound that is objectionable because of its volume, duration, intermittent beat, frequency or shrillness is not permitted.
Please refrain from any noise after dark.
8. Swimming pools: Please be mindful of the noise limitations when using the pool and restrict children from using the pool after dark.
9. Motorcycles must be ridden quietly in compliance with permitted noise levels.
10. Golf Course: The golf course and cart paths are private property – they are not walkways and may not be used by anyone who is not playing golf.
11. Alligators: Do not feed or disturb alligators or any other wild animals.
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Relax on our thirty-foot direct-oceanfront balcony. It's like being on your own private cruise ship, without the annoying seasickness.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!