We know you'll love staying at this OCEANVIEW efiiciency condo on the GORGEOUS WIDE BEACH section in North Myrtle Beach.
This is a great condo with a full size bed, full size sleeper sofa, LCD TV, and kitchenette with a 2 burner countertop cooktop, apartment size fridge and microwave. So, you can save some money during your stay by cooking or you can go out and enjoy a meal at one of the nearly 1800 restaurants in the Myrtle Beach area - a "foodies" dream come true!
All towels and linens are also included with the rental - so you don't have to rent anything extra or bring your own.
We've been renting from private owners for years - so, we know how we want to be treated as renters & we will treat you with the same honesty and integrity that we expect when renting from somebody else. We are dedicated to your comfort. As the property managers of this property, we are available to help with any questions you may have. But the big bonus here is that the owner is local, ensuring a great rental experience.
2nd Floor Ocean view
1 Full Size Bed
1 Full Size Sofa Sleeper
Fully Equipped Kitchenette (cookware, dishes, silverware)
Free Wireless Internet
Apartment Size Refrigerator
2 Burner Countertop Cooktop
Central Heat/AC (no noisy window/wall units here)
Several Indoor Pools
Several Oceanfront Outdoor Pools
Many Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs
Lazy Rivers In and Out
Huge Oceanfront Lounging Area
Tiki Bars and Outdoor Grills in the Summer
Indoor Lounge/Sports Bar All Year
Fabulous Wide Beach
Close to Beach Attractions (Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlets, Ripley's Aquarium, Wonder Works, Pirates Voyage, House of Blues, Alabama Theater, Bowling, Mini Golf etc)
THE GRAND STRAND REALLY DOES HAVE IT ALL!
The Myrtle Beach area is the home of some of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment that you'll find anywhere; and this condo is at the center of it all. It is close to Barefoot Landing and the Tanger Outlets, which are a shopaholic's dream. It is close to The House of Blues, Alabama Theater, and Alligator Adventure. There are also great restaurants like Flying Fish, TBonz, and Greg Norman's. For those who like to golf, there are tons of options for you like Beachwood, Possom Trot, Azalea Sands, Barefoot and many more!
If you're looking for adventure, you can go parasailing, take a banana boat ride or rent a jet ski from one of the many local beach rental companies. You can try your luck on one of the Casino Cruises, like Suncruise (they'll even send a shuttle for you). If you like to fish, there are several local piers where you can rent rods & buy bait or, for a big adventure, check out one of the local deep sea fishing charters. If golf is your game, the sky's the limit!
We've fallen in love with the Myrtle Beach area. We know you'll love it, too!
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES AVAILABLE:
- A big (apartment size) angle oceanfront in the 'Golden Mile' section with king bed, washer/dryer & even a WATERSLIDE on the property (many new furnishings/household items). Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843596
- A large angle oceanfront studio with a full size kitchen & tons of pools. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/225332
- An adorable 2 bedroom in the Shore Dr. Area of Myrtle Beach. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266799
- A lovely direct oceanfront room with all new furnishings. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266533
- A direct oceanfront studio with new memory foam top queen beds. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843509
- A BIG 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath villa that is actually 2 adjoining condos (an apartment size 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath with living room, dining room & full kitchen AND a master suite style room with mini fridge and microwave). If you rent both sides, it sleeps 10. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/904545
- A HUGE 3 bedroom townhouse that has been recently renovated and updated with premium furnishings. Sleeps 12. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/628454
Our stay at the condo was great. The place was very clean and cozy. Melanie was great to work with! The resort has a lot of pools , (email hidden) that has pretty good and reasonably priced food. We did not know that since we were renting from a private owner that we had to buy our own toilet paper. If I had known I would have brought some from home. Luckily they sold it by the roll in the gift shop.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT