About this listing
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...
Enjoy your Yerevan experience in this cozy two bedroom apartment, nestled in the most sought after neighborhood in Yerevan. You have Cascade, the iconic monument with its cultural center and promenade area as your backyard.
The courtyard of the apartment opens to Cascade, where you can find a variety of restaurants, cafes and a stretch of promenade area adorned with one of a kind sculptures.
The apartment is on the first level above the stores. Adding to your enjoyment, the Opera and other entertainment centers are within five minute-walk. The metro station is within three blocks and the fare is only 25 cents (100 dram). Enjoy the beautiful Yerevan.
Right across from the apartment on Isahakyan, there is a grocery store. Also another one at the corner. The apartment is surrounded with numerous cafés and restaurants.
Studio Café on cascade is a good place to have a bite. Try Armenian Armenian coffee.
SPECIAL OFFER: Please click on "Contact Me" so I can arrange a special price for extended stays. (one or more months)
- Newly renovated
- Two bedrooms; (1 queen bed, 2 twin beds)
- The sectional sofa can be used for sleeping
- Large living room
- Fully stocked kitchen with a serving counter and gas & electric stove
- Laundry machine in the bathroom
- Land line telephone connected
- A/C and Heater in each room
- WIFI connected
- Please NO smoking in the apartment
- Please NO pets (only with permission & extra fee)
- Minimum stay: 4nights
- The price can be negotiated for extended stays.
- Summer time prices are higher –
- $25 for cleaning and change of linens.
- Keep the place neat and tidy.
- PLEASE use the remote control of the air-contitioning with a lot of CARE. If it breaks down I wont be able to buy another one.
I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Have a great Yerevan experience.
Other things to note
Ask my housekeeper about the trash and where to take it. She will tell you where to take the trash.
No smoking. Keep the premises clean. Be very careful with the remote control of the air conditioning. Use the apartment as it is your own. Me casa es su casa. (my home is your home)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm a writer/blogger. My blog is Beyond the Blue Domes. I live in California and speak Armenian, English, French, Farsi and Spanish. I am a woman of two cities. Yerevan, Armenia and Glendale California. My home in Yerevan is on airbnb.