About This Listing
Of all of our properties, this is our favorite one to stay at! It has a Remodeled Kitchen, a WATERSLIDE for the kids (seasonal), and the NEW king bed is so comfortable, you may not want to leave! All of this and an upscale "Golden Mile" location.
Sometimes the king bed looks like this. The NEW bamboo & gel infused memory foam is always perfect no matter which quilt we use!
We know you'll love staying at our Large ANGLE oceanfront 1 bedroom condo in the upscale "Golden Mile" section of beautiful Myrtle Beach. Of all of our properties, THIS ONE is where we stay!
This condo is not your typical Myrtle Beach converted hotel suite. It is a TRUE 1 BEDROOM - like you would expect a 1 bedroom apartment to be. It has central heat/AC - no noisy window/wall units here! It was recently updated with a new sofa sleeper, LCD TVs, new bedding, linens, towels, dishes, silverware, cookware, re-upholstered dining chairs, a new COMFY memory foam topper for the king bed, etc. - so you know it will be in top condition for your stay. The NEW KITCHEN CABINETS and GRANITE COUNTERS make this unit even nicer! The LARGE kitchen has full size appliances, including a stove with oven, full size refrigerator, over the stove full size microwave/hood and even a DISHWASHER. So, you can save some money during your stay by cooking and eating at our large dining table or you can go out and enjoy a meal at one of the nearly 1800 restaurants in Myrtle Beach - a "foodies" dream come true!
There is even a WASHER/DRYER in the unit. For those days that you just feel like staying in, there are DVD players in the bedroom and living room of the condo, as well. All towels and linens are also included with the rental - so you don't have to rent anything extra or bring your own.
We've been renting from private owners for years - so, we know how we want to be treated as renters & we will treat you with the same honesty and integrity that we expect when renting from somebody else. We are dedicated to your comfort. We will make ourselves available to you and we have also hired a local cleaning/maintenance company that is experienced and professional to handle any issue you may have during your stay.
2nd Floor Angle Oceanfront
1 KING SIZE bed
1 Full Size Murphy Bed (Real Mattress)
1 New Full Size Sofa Sleeper
Fully Equipped Large Remodeled Kitchen (cookware, dishes, silverware)
Free Wireless Internet
Full Size Refrigerator
Built in Microwave/Hood
Stove with Oven
2 DVD Players
Indoor Heated Pool
Kiddie Pools in and out
Oceanfront Outdoor Pool
Multiple Hot Tubs in and out
Heated Indoor Lazy River
Oceanfront Lounging Area
Restaurant with Fantastic Breakfast Buffet (even omelettes cooked to order)
Summer Poolside Grill
Summer Poolside Bar
Close to Beach Attractions (Broadway at the Beach, Tanger Outlets, Ripley's Aquarium, Wonder Works, Pirates Voyage, etc)
3 Blocks from River City Cafe
1 Block from Starbucks
MYRTLE BEACH REALLY DOES HAVE IT ALL!
Myrtle Beach is the home of some of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment that you'll find anywhere; and this condo is at the center of it all. It is close to Broadway at the Beach, which is a shopaholic's dream and home to Ripley's Aquarium, an BIGD theater, Dragon's Lair mini golf, carnival rides & games at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion Nostalgia Park, and great restaurants like Margaritaville and Key West Grill. At night, you can go clubbing - from the Hard Rock Cafe to Revolutions to Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar and much more - or you can just hang out and have a Daiquiri at Fat Tuesdays.
If you're looking for adventure, you can go parasailing, take a banana boat ride or rent a jet ski from one of the many local beach rental companies. You can try your luck on one of the Casino Cruises, like Suncruise (they'll even send a shuttle for you). If you like to fish, there are several local piers where you can rent rods & buy bait or, for a big adventure, check out one of the local deep sea fishing charters. If golf is your game, the sky's the limit!
If you prefer a quieter atmosphere, we recommend The Sea Captain's House restaurant (rated best seafood restaurant in Myrtle Beach). The Sea Captain's House is a quaint, historic gem - right on the beach - you can even dine oceanfront! They also have an outstanding breakfast buffet daily - or you can order from the menu.
For those of you who haven't been to the beach in a while, there is also a brand new boardwalk and the huge, awesome Skywheel.
We've fallen in love with the Myrtle Beach area. We know you'll love it, too!
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES AVAILABLE:
- A large angle oceanfront studio with a full size kitchen & tons of pools. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/225332
- An adorable 2 bedroom in the Shore Dr. Area of Myrtle Beach. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266799
- A lovely direct oceanfront room with all new furnishings. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266533
- A direct oceanfront studio with new memory foam top queen beds. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843509
-- An oceanview efficiency in North Myrtle (tons of water amenities here). Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/844179
- A BIG 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath villa that is actually 2 adjoining condos (an apartment size 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath with living room, dining room & full kitchen AND a master suite style room with mini fridge and microwave). If you rent both sides, it sleeps 10. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/904545
- A HUGE 3 bedroom townhouse that has been recently renovated and updated with premium furnishings. Sleeps 12. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/628454
Guests have access to all resort amenities
Interaction with Guests
Guests are provided with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I am available to guests by phone, text, and email. In addition, I have professional local cleaning management that is available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
I love this neighborhood just North of the upscale "Golden Mile" residential area. It is still Ocean Blvd., but it is out of the crazy traffic of the South end. It is still close to everything - even a Starbucks a few blocks away - but the neighborhood is just a bit more quaint than the other areas of Ocean Blvd. In my opinion, it is the perfect combination of resort (with tons of amenities) and relaxing vacation.
Signed rental contract required. No smoking. Sorry, no pets per our HOA bylaws.
Beds are: 1 King Size Bed, 1 Full Size Murphy Bed (real mattress), 1 Full Size Sofa Sleeper.
Check in information is sent via email. We have an electronic entry system that gives a unique code to each renter (so no security issues with keys).
Parking & tax are included in the rate. Cleaning fee will be calculated by the system as part of your total rate. Cleaning fee includes all linens and towels.
RENTAL AGREEMENT/HOUSE RULES:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. No Early Check-in or late check-out unless specified in writing. If the renter does check out late and housekeeping has already arrived to clean the unit, the renter may be responsible to pay the housekeeper’s return visit fee if we are charged that fee.
2. SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit. No exceptions. If you smoke in our rental unit, you may be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid for the rental including your security deposit.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted at this resort under any conditions. If you bring a pet, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid as well as your security deposit.
a. No damage will be done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and all provisions in this contract are followed.
b. No charges will be incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in trash can or bagged, and soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure.
d. Any charges accrued during the stay will be paid prior to departure.
e. No linens, towels, or any other items from the unit should be lost or damaged. Damage includes excessive staining that cannot be removed by normal cleaning methods. Inventory will be taken following check out.
f. No Early check-in or late check-out.
g. Parking passes should be left inside the unit upon departure.
h. Food should not be left on floors or beds and should be discarded appropriately in trash can or bagged. No gum or other food items should be left stuck on/in furniture, counters, carpet, towels, linens or floors.
i. If the renter should evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security workers employed by the resort, the renter is responsible for all damages that result.
5. MAID SERVICE – While a starter supply of linens and bath towels are included in the cleaning of the unit, daily maid service and towel replenishment is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit for use at the pool or beach. A departure cleaning fee is included. Departure cleaning fee includes reasonable cleaning. Should section 4 not be followed, a charge for excessive cleaning may be charged.
6. RENTER AGE/RELATIONSHIP – Unrelated renters under the age of 25 are not allowed and no renters under the age of 18 are allowed without parental supervision. The names of all adult renters that will be staying in the unit will be provided in the rental agreement. The owner will not necessarily require, but reserves the right to ask for copies of photo identification for adult renters. The primary contact person paying for the rental will be staying at the unit for the entire rental period.
7. PARTIES/NOISE – Renter agrees to have no loud parties and will not exceed the maximum number of occupants as outlined above. If noise complaints are received, the renter may be asked to leave by property management, security, the police, or the owner (or any other agent of the owner) and the renter will forfeit any monies paid to the owner including the security deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/USE OF PROPERTY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 people as it is. The property has 1 king sized beds, 1 full size murphy bed, 1 full size sofa sleeper and a full kitchen. If you have 6 adults and a small child, we would allow you to bring a small air mattress, sleeping bag, or pack n play for the child. There is no phone in the unit but there is access to the resort's shared wifi, which is reliable. Speeds and connection strength may vary depending upon renter's equipment. There is also cable television that should not be tampered with. The renter acknowledges that he/she does not have access to locked commercial/entertainment facilities on the property. The renter will have access to the condo, pools, lazy river, hot tubs and other water attractions on the resort property. Renter will also have beach access. If the unit has a locked owner’s closet, the renter agrees that he/she will not attempt to access that area.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes must be obtained from the front desk. Renters may be asked to provide a copy of the rental agreement as proof of rental to the front desk and will be asked to provide their license plate number. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times when parked in parking lot. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Please leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
11. PROBLEMS – Renter agrees to contact the owner directly in case of any problems or maintenance issues with the unit. The owner will also provide an alternate contact number for maintenance upon full payment of rental fees. If the owner does not hear from the renter by 9pm on the evening of arrival, it will be assumed that the unit is acceptable to the renter and in good condition.
12. BALCONY – Renter acknowledges that this unit is on the 2nd floor of the building and that use of the balcony may be hazardous. There will be no horseplay on the balcony, no throwing items from the balcony, and no barbeque grills on the balcony. The renter will not allow children on the balcony unattended and there will be no more than 3 adult persons on the balcony at any one time. The renter assumes all risk involved with use of the balcony and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the owner’s insurer, the resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred due to the use of the balcony. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
13. HOLD HARMLESS - The renter assumes all risk involved with use of this condo and all other areas of the resort property and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the owner’s insurer, the resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred on the property as well as any missing/stolen items. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
14. CANCELLATIONS – Should the renter find it necessary to cancel, the owner will make every effort to re-rent the unit for the contracted dates. Refunds are based on airbnb refund policy.
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The renter agrees to pay for all damages, missing items, and/or charges for fines/fees incurred by the owner as a result of the misuse of this rental per the above information. Should these charges be in excess of the damage deposit, the renter will receive a bill and agrees to pay additional charges to cover that bill. The renter agrees to pay for any/all legal and collection fees incurred by the owner for the purpose of collecting these charges. The renter also agrees to pay the statutory maximum interest rate for any unpaid portions of these charges. The renter agrees that they will not “charge back” any amount charged to cover damage/misuse/theft/rental fees.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – SOMETIMES WE CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS DEPENDING UPON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES. However, any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing.
Sometimes the king bed looks like this. The bamboo & gel infused memory foam is always perfect no matter which quilt we use!
our stay was May 9th thru the 16th. The unit was very nice and clean and just what was advertised. The king size bed was very comfortable. It was a real plus to have a fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher. There were plenty of towels supplied for the week. I loved that we were on the 2 nd floor. The porch was very small but it had one and you could still see the ocean, big plus there. The owners did tell us it was small. Loved having the in-room use of a washer and dryer. I don't feel the room rules were unreasonable. Kitchen and bathroom were updated nicely. The unit was perfect for 2 people but it seems it may of had a sleeper sofa also. The walk to the beach is so short. Negatives are parking. Sometimes you can Park across the street but usually you need to park in the parking garage that is a little further. The day before we left all first floor garage parking was roped off just for bikers. Owners did tell us bike week was coming. The pool seemed small for the large hotel and finding a space was a little difficult. We just hung out at the beach and it was great that we could rent and umbrella and 2 chairs for $30 per day, so worth it. Lots to do in the area and avoid the Flamingo grill worst steak ever. Best steak Angelos. Overall experience was it provided us with a great place to stay. I know people have commented on not being able to use the hotel restaurant or pool bar so we didn't even try to. I also did not wear their bracelet I thought that was a little lame that they would turn away any money. No one asked to see my bracelet at the pool. Overall a great experience.
Had no contact from host other than the email with detailed instructions. (This isn't bad) Very nervous to have only one key for the door! Five of us staying and only one key. Also, the king bed in bedroom was great but the Murphy's bed was horrible. Very very hard. The sofa sleeper was average.
Over all a great experience. Having a washer and dryer was great. The kitchen had every thing we needed. It would have been nice to have a few staples like salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Thank you for letting us share your home.
The location was great, not so near to crowdy center, but conmfortable to everything. The host left us everything we were in need, and we had not to ask for more...
what to say... a great place for holidays!
This place was wonderful.. We had some misunderstanding on my part.. But Melanie was there to explain and was very accommodating.. I would recommend this place to anyone with small children or teens .. Our kids loved the pool and everything was so close .. Beach was a few steps away!!
The place was clean !! Overall we had a great time !
The property was wonderful and perfect for my birthday getaway with my friends. Everything was provided, all we needed was groceries. The ocean was literally in walking distance. I can't express how wonderful the experience was and I will be booking with Melanie and Eric again!
The condo was great! Perfect for our family of four. Each child got thier own bed...separate from the king bedroom. Melanie was wonderful and very helpful. The condo was literally a 50 yard walk to the beach. The beach was amazing and not too crowded. The resort amenities were perfect, and it is conveniently located close to anything you need.
It wasn't until we got there that we realized it was a bikers weekend, which made it rather loud, but once in the room or on the beach the noise was minimal.
Other than that everything was perfect!
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Eric & Melanie
We are 30-somethings who have been together forever & want to see the world. Eric is disabled - a kidney transplant patient - and Melanie just returned to college. Our sights are on Europe in the coming year - with Ireland, France and Italy on top of the list - if we can make it all come together. The holy grail would be Australia & New Zealand (maybe some day).
We fell in love with Myrtle Beach & dreamed about having a place there. It is a foodie paradise, a fantastic family destination, a never ending party, a shopper's dream and the beach isn't too bad either :-) We'll send you a bunch of tips about our favorite places in the area when you rent from us. Any questions at all - don't hesitate to email. HAPPY TRAVELS TO ALL!