Villa Dasarata is situated in Candi Dasa - Amlapura.
Candi Dasa lays on the South East Coast of Bali at approximately 60 km from Denpasar. It is a nice, small, cosy and quiet tourist village far away from the hectic Kuta and Sanur areas. The beaches are white and there is a splendid coral reef for diving and snorkeling. Lots of small shops, bars, restaurants and some international hotels guarantee the necessary entertainment. More info about Candidasa you will find on (website hidden).
Villa Dasarata is a luxury property built in 2001 and consists of a large sea front villa, 2 guesthouses, a large swimmingpool with sun terraces and private garage.
The exterior of the villa and guest houses is in real Balinese style with stone and wood carvings and traditional Balinese doors. The interior of the villa and guesthouses is modern; sanitary in marble and fully furnished with quality Balinese teak wood furniture and local pieces of art.
The villa interior consists of:
- a large living and dining room with ceiling decoration of the
- 3 airconditioned bedrooms each with private bathroom,
- fully equipped kitchen and storage area with dishwasher,
washing machine, and extra large fridge and freezer.
- On both sides the villa has verandas of natural stone.
- WiFi internet connection (€15/week) .
The large laguna shaped pool:
- measures appr. 180 m2,
- has rock formation with waterfall,
- has a small bridge leading to the pool house and sea shore, - has a big sunny terraces of natural stone,
- is partly 1.20 m deep but mostly just over 2 m,
- is fully tiled and
- is equipped with an anti bacterial UV lamp installation.
The guesthouses consist of
- a double bedded studio with its own kitchen, A/C, storage
area, bathroom and veranda,
- a bungalow with living room, one double bedded
airconditioned bedroom, one bedroom with two single
beds, storage area with washing machine and fridge,
kitchen, bathroom and veranda, all under one roof.
The rental price per week is:
- villa: € 1.155,- (max. 6 persons)
- studio*: € 385,- (max. 2 persons)
- bungalow*: € 455,- (max. 4 persons), or
- total property: € 1.750,- (max. 12 persons).
* The studio and bungalow guesthouses can only be rented in
combination with the villa
For July and August as well as for the Christmas holidays there is an extra charge of € 150,- per week for the villa, € 50 for the studio and € 60 for the bungalow.
Transport to and from the airport or any other destination in Bali can be arranged for you. We can also arrange a chef. The costs for hiring a chef for one week are € 35,- exclusive ingredients. The chef also takes care of the shopping.
Electricity is charged on basis of the real use. Normally this is appr. € 30,- per week for the villa, € 10 for the studio en € 20 for the bungalow bungalow.
Villa Dasarata ((website hidden)) is the ultimate place to enjoy in total peace and quietness the Balinese atmosphere, the sun, the sea, the coral, the sunset whilst you are being spoiled by the permanent care of our staff.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$36 / night after 6 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||6 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1643 /week|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
I'm not sure i can do this in 500 words! Frank and his staff were wonderful. Even with a last minute change of plans, they were able to accommodate us. By now, you've seen the pictures of the villa, they in no way do it justice! This place is so beautiful. The pool is huge! My oldest daughter, who is 3, called it "the pond". I travel a lot, but this is the first time I've left a review. Everything was perfect! The cook was amazing. We did go out to restaraunts a few times, but always had far superior meals at the house. She also took the time to teach us all a little Balinese! Everybody on the staff consistently went above and beyond our expectations. So, would I stay here again? I intend to! Would I recommend it to friends? Without hesitation! We stayed for 2 weeks and when we left, it was like leaving our family. These people are wonderful! Well, I guess I did it in less than 500 words!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.