Pangsapuri Seri Kubu is located within the heart of the historical city of Melaka and suitable for group of friends or family up to 6 persons.
- 5 minutes walking distance to Jonker Street
- 5 minutes walking distance to Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup Ong Kim Wee
- 5 minutes walking distance to Utem Bandar Melaka
- 5-10 minutes driving distance to Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan
House Description :
• 2 Rooms (Queen Divan Bed With Air Conditioner)
• 1 Room (2 x Single Bed With Air Conditioner)
• 1 Bathroom With Water Heater + 1 WC
• Living Hall (LCD TV With USB Port, Sofa, Shoe Rack)
• Dining Room (Dining Table For 4 Persons)
• Kitchen (Fridge, Kettle, Basic Kitchen Utensils)
• Baby Spring Cot (Without Sarong Net)
• FREE Mineral Water + 3 in 1 Coffee / tea bag For 6 Guests
Additional Mattress For RM15/Set.
Check-In : after 2:00pm
Check-Out : before 12:00pm
* Refundable security deposit upon arrival : RM150 cash
I like to thank SHEREEN for directing us to the apartment. It is a clean and comfortable stay especially for group of more than 8 persons.One thing I do not understand why Airbnb billed me in Euro dollars instead of RM as it was stated in RM in the Airbnb adv.
Clean and decent place. The location is great, 10 minutes walk to Jonker Street.
This is a 3rd floor walk up apartment so a little bit inconvenient if you are carrying lots of stuff to the room
Nice location. Host had been great. Make arrangement to lead us to her apartment.
However, unit surrounding is quite old, toilet not working.
Overall still satisfy with the stay.
Nice and big place for a family to stay over.
It is really 5 minutes walk to Jonker Street.
Those who drive also have no worry as there is a big car park behind and you can watch out from your room.
Shereen is a really nice host. She is very kind and was accommodative to many requests. The house is really in the vicinity of Jonker Street so walking to there is not a problem.
One of the issues we faced was, we did not know that we need to take the stairs to third floor. Since one of our family member had difficulty walking it was an inconvenience. Besides that, the house was really hot during day time - perhaps due to the fact that Sun shines both during rise and set. She did try her best to address the issue by putting two layer of curtains but it was still pretty hot.
Overall it is a nice place and will recommend anyone coming in a large group.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.