Pangsapuri Seri Kubu is located within the heart of the historical city of Melaka and suitable for group of friends or family up to 6 persons.
- 5 minutes walking distance to Jonker Street
- 5 minutes walking distance to Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup Ong Kim Wee
- 5 minutes walking distance to Utem Bandar Melaka
- 5-10 minutes driving distance to Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan
House Description :
• 2 Rooms (Queen Divan Bed With Air Conditioner)
• 1 Room (2 x Single Bed With Air Conditioner)
• 1 Bathroom With Water Heater + 1 WC (Newly installation of water pump)
• Living Hall (LCD TV With USB Port, Sofa, Shoe Rack)
• Dining Room (Dining Table For 4 Persons)
• Kitchen (Fridge, Kettle, Basic Kitchen Utensils)
• Baby Spring Cot (Without Sarong Net)
• 3 in 1 Coffee/tea bags For 6 Guests
• Free Wifi
* Additional Mattress For RM15/Set.
* Additional charges of RM10 / pax if exceeds maximum number of guests
Check-In : after 2:00pm
Check-Out : before 12:00pm
* Refundable security deposit upon arrival : RM150 cash
Other Things to Note
We will provide 2 units of pad locks but it is advisable to bring your own pad lock for security purposes.
No Pets and No Durian.
For those travelling with elderly, please take note of the following as this was not mentioned in the description :
1) The apartment is situated on third storey. There is no lift so elderly will struggle to go up the stairs
2) The main bathroom has got sitting type WC but it is not in working condition. There is another separate WC but it is the squatting type which is not suitable for elder or even some foreigners.
3) If you are travelling with more than 4 people, you will faced insufficient water and pressure from the water heater tank when the last person took their bath. The water heater's pump is extremely noisy.
4) the boiling water from the kettle are yellowish in colour . I suspect's problem is with the kettle. However sometime water from the tap is also yellowish . My advise is to buy mineral water as it look unsafe to drink.
5) The blankets give for the two single bedroom is barely big enough to cover when u turn on the ac during the nite. You will struggle with coldness.
Overall, this is not a satisfactory stay for us as we faced above issue. I have mentioned some of the issue with the host and hopefully she will rectify the issue for future tenant.
I won't be staying in this apartment again if I am going to malacca again .
Don't be deceived by the exterior of the building. A very comfortable place to stay within a 5 minute walk to Jonker Street. Pleasant and clean.
Good location, walking distance to Jonker street night market. The unit itself is fine, the apartment is a bit dodgy.
Apartment in a great location, easy walk to Jonker Walk, and to a wonderful little noodle place on the corner for breakfast - a must try - only open from 8:30am - 10:30am. One of the toilets didn't work properly so have to use the other one which is a squat, so if you are not OK with squat then check to see if the main toilet is fixed. No top sheets on the twin beds. No towels provided, not sure if this is just something that occurs in Malaysia but something to note to pack. Kitchen is bare minimum. We would still stay again due to the great location.
Location is good but the apartment condition not so fantastic as the only one toilet and one shower room can use for 8 person. All have to queue up. Air condition and wifi is strong. Shereen is kind enough to download some of the movie and we able to watch when is raining .
The location is excellent at Shereen's place and can't be beat. Shereen was also very responsive and accommodating. The rooms are basic, clean, and as pictured. The WiFi was strong as was the air conditioning.
Its located somewhere between Ban Lee Siang satay celup and Mr Muscle Man aka Dr Gan Boon Leong gym near the end of Jonker which is 10mins walk, very convenient! Ample parking space at the ground floor too. The place is are per what is shown in the pictures, clean and spacious too.
Host Shereen is easy going and friendly too. Would stay again if I'm going to Melaka again.